27 replies to this topic

#1 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Okay so, I had something odd happen to me a couple of nights ago and I would like to see what you all think of it. Before I say anything, I live with my girlfriend with her grandparents. They have told me that they see a little Indian girl like 8-9 years old, a dog, and a tall french soldier like 19 years old. We also live up in the mountains and have a company coal mining and blowing up the mountain we live on very close by.

Anyways this is my experience. I sleep in the room they say they have seen a little girl walk into numerous times, also the dog has been spotted in there too. One night when I was sleeping in there, I woke up in like a dreamy foggy state, and once my eyes opened there was a girl laying right beside me smiling (a friendly warm smile nothing scary) I felt calm and hazey, the thing is...She looked like my girlfriend, like it was just like her but something seemed off about her at the same time but I don't know what.

Once I saw her, she then appeared standing up right next to my bed, looking at me with comforting eyes and the same warm smile, she then giggled..Nothing scary once again but like a little girl would giggle (8 year old kinda giggle) and then she ran down the hall and disappeared. The reason i'm curious about this is...Why did she look like my girlfriend? To make me feel more comfortable about her? To trick me? Also I felt no anxiety or fear or anything when I saw her. In fact I fell right back to sleep within a few minutes.

That was my GOOD experience.

2 Nights later I was laying in bed going to sleep, then heard a growl in the corner of my room. I would say it was the dogs outside but it was NOT like a dog growl, it wasn't like any animal i've heard before. If I really had to describe it...A chewbaka call with a dog growl kinda thing...Idk it was just weird and it scared me. I took my pillow and blanket and bunked with my girlfriends brother on his bunkbed lol...

Since then i've noticed that that room is always heavy and cold, it also feels weird when I sit on my bed. Like an unsettling feeling on my bed when I sit or lay on it.

NOW note, in that room there is a breaker box not very well covered, and I remember seeing a lot of the time that loose electricity can cause paranormal activities or make you think your having them. I might pin that against the dog sounded thing, but the girl thing I swear it was real. Yes it felt like a dream but at the same time I felt fully contious and remember everything that happened.

SO, should I attempt to communicate with that girl? She looked like my girlfriend although her giggle was that of a little girls, she made me feel comfortable and not scared. But people say they can trick you, but what reason would she have? That was the only time I saw her. Though i'm afraid the dog might come around if I tried to communicate. My girlfriend has a pendulum and were thinking about using that or EVP's.

Are these experiences legit or reasonable? Should I blame it all on the breaker box? Why did the ghost look like my girlfriend? Should I be afraid of the dog? I like the girl but not the dog lol...WHAT DO >.<

-Zack/Destiny
Posted Image

#2 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:13 PM

I couldn't find an edit button BUT i'm not sure if this is a part in this at all either. I have PTSD due to physical/emotional abuse in my life, i'm very prone to stress/anxiety so when I say I feel anxious when I sit on my bed in that room or even when I enter that room, is that just me making me feel like that? Or is it the breaker box? Or is it the spirit? Thanks ._. Also if you have skype please add me, i'd love some vocal contact kuro-shii is my skype
Posted Image

#3 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:22 PM

DANG, Jolly!

Spirits are energy and energy can reshape itself, maybe she took a form you'd accept on a friendly basis
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#4 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:25 PM

Alright so the breaker box is most likely helping them do things in our world? Like the girl manifesting to look like my girlfriend? And since she looked like my girlfriend and she gave me a sense of peace does this mean I can trust her and not be afraid of her? What about the dog sounding incident though?

I swear everytime I go into that room the air is always heavy and musky and it just makes my heart race and chest tight, I want to see the girl again cause she seems nice. And since she took my girlfriends form maybe that means she is friendly?

She was SLEEPING with me basicly cause I woke up with her laying beside me, and she just smiled, appeared standing up, then ran off like a little girl would if you were playing a game. What should I do about all this lol.
Posted Image

#5 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

Sorry but I want to know if you all think it's safe to try and contact her with a pendelum. Or maybe EVP's, but I don't feel comfortable with an oujia board >.<

Is it safe? With all the info i've provided?
Posted Image

#6 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:47 PM

If you use a pendulum or do EVP work I don't think you will have issues. I'm one that's strictly against the ouiji board because the size of the doorway it opens. But the pendulum and or EVP is a lot safer.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#7 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:51 PM

Alright then, my plan is to make little cut-outs saying "Yes" "No" "Hello" "Goodbye" and put it in a + angle. Will that work for a pendulum? Also is it okay if I try to ask for the girl that was in my room that night? Or should I just let whatever is there come? What's the best way to approach this ._.
Posted Image

#8 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

For a pendulum yes/no questions are best explain for a yes have it go clockwise and no goes counter clockwise you can ask if it is the one that was in your room but don't call anything forward. It may take a couple times before you get a response so be patient. If you get nothing the first night try again the next night.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#9 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

Alright, so the way it works is just hold out the pendelum and ask simple yes/no questions? Is anyone present with me? Are you the girl who I saw in my room? Are you friendly? Are you trapped here?

Those all work? Is that basicly how it all works?
Posted Image

#10 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

That's correct. Just remember to explain to them clockwise for yes and counter clockwise for no. But like I mentioned patience is the key :hug:

#11 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:47 PM

Alright I will give it a try tonight :] Hope I get something and if not I will keep trying every night I guess ^^;
Posted Image

#12 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

Well nothing really definitive happened last night..I held out the pendulum and waited for it to hold as still as possible. Then said outloud that I was going to ask yes or no questions, spin the pendulum clockwise for yes and counter-clockwise for no. I asked if anything was here with me, the room got cold all of the sudden but not heavy like it usually is. The pendulum began to swing clockwise, but not hard enough for me to tell if it was me doing it or something else. This continued on through questions, it said yes to most things however when I asked if it was trapped here it just stopped spinning. I gave up and said I was going to bed, bye.

Should I try a different approach tonight? This way doesn't seem very definitive in telling if something is actually responding...I know EVP's are possible but what else is there? Ouija boards scare me to much.
Posted Image

#13 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:19 PM

You can try EVP, or if you try the pendulum if it seems to respond ask if it can cause more movement so that you can be certain. If you don't mind me asking what are you using for the pendulum?

Edited by kskattebo, 23 November 2010 - 02:21 PM.

#14 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

I was using this, it's somewhat weighted.

Posted Image

I can't really do EVP's cause our house is so loud at all times...We're thinking about scrying possibly...
Posted Image

#15 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

Do you have anything a lil lighter? Maybe a lil to heavy for the spirit. I read that article about mirror gazing and I thing its worth a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users