8 replies to this topic

#1 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:05 AM

hello everybody my name is Paul i am 43yrs old, married, no children and i have an ability to "feel" spirits or energy or whatever it is that floats about.I also have the unhappy"ability" to know when someone close to me is about to die. (this does not happen all the time thankfully) i keep an open mind about pretty much everything in this field and i never quickly jump to the conclusion that something i cannot explain is spiritual. pretty much the rest of my family think it is total rubbish except i am told my mother who i have not seen in more years than i care to discuss here. i have already posted a situation that recently happened to me and i have several more situations that i have never been able to explain or talk about until now. I have never even been on the internet until about a year ago (i never felt the need) but now i know there is so much to learn here that i spend most of my spare time during the day on here. i am a self employed garden designer and with winter on the way i will be having more time to write what has been on my mind in some cases for over 35 yrs. reading back what i have just written makes me sound like a very serious person but i like to think there is more to me than that. anyway hello again... oh and one more thing is there a chat room here to talk about "ghostly goings on" or if not does anybody know one?

#2 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:05 AM

Yeah there is a chat room. I don't know for sure but I think you might have to have a certain amount of posts to use it. If so that's 30 posts. That's because apparently a while back they were having some issues with people spamming. Welcome to GV by the way lol.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:55 AM

Hello Soulrunner and welcome. It IS a relief to have a place to talk to others and to share. Please do!
I am more than my physical body.

#4 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

hello again and thanks for answering. 30posts! i don't have that many posts in a fence i am putting up at the moment and it is massive. still i guess i will get there in the end.

#5 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:07 AM

Welcome soulrunner.. You will get there and ya will find many here to share with.Some with similar abilities, interest, and or concern...I have that same sorta ability to know when those close to me will die. Often in visions I call dream visions.
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:30 PM

:hug: Welcome Soulrunner! Where are you from?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:28 AM

:clap: Welcome Soulrunner! Where are you from?

#9 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

sorry about that last bit i am still feeling my way around. i am from peterborough in the u.k. and my grandparents used to be farmers in the fens just outside a small town called chatteris.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users