8 replies to this topic

#1 Moon Kiss

Moon Kiss

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Skype, Music, ect.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:42 AM

When I was really little, about the age of 3 or 4 years old, I would have a dream about living in the house that was next to the one I actually lived in. The house I dreamed about, my grandparent's had owned before they gave it to my parents when they got married (I've lived with my grandparent's since I was born). I would dream that I was climbing into bed with my grandparent's and, as I got into bed, I would look out the window and I would see a giant castle with lights shining everywhere. The next thing I know, I'm by myself walking around. The first time I had this dream, I was looking for someone. I don't know who it was I was looking for, but I was looking for someone, a specific someone. After some time of walking through all these people who seemed to be dressed in old looking clothing, I would be in an empty alley way with another person, a girl, standing in front of me. She had long, brunette hair. We wouldn't say anything, we would just stand there. That was the end of the first time I had this dream.

The second time I had this dream, it began the same way; I was looking out the window and then I would suddenly be walking through the alley's of the castle through crowds of people until I ended up in an empty alley way. This time, its wasn't just me and the one person from the first dream. There was another person, a boy this time. If I remember correctly, this boy had blond hair. And again, we said nothing. We would just stand and look at each other. That was the end of the second part of the dream.

The third time I had this dream, it was the same thing except there was a third person added. This one I believe was a boy as well. He had short brunette hair. In this one, I remember standing there with the three infront of me standing in a triangle sort of shape but it was like more like a diamond shape if you include me in the formation. They would smile at me, but nothing would be said. I never felt afraid of them. I felt more calm than anything. It felt as if I knew these people even though I wasn't very social at that age. I was never around alot of kids.

Does this mean anything? Even to this day, its a dream I feel that I should hold close to my heart. I mean, maybe its just a dream but I don't know. I don't have very much knowledge on dream interpretation. Can someone help me, please?

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. ~Plato

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

#2 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:19 AM

Have ya had this dream after the age of young.?
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#3 Moon Kiss

Moon Kiss

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Yea, but then I began to push it out of my mind because of my Bible Belt grandparents and all that.

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. ~Plato

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

#4 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:01 AM

i do not think this dream is anything to worry about and it may even be a part of your life that you have not yet expoerienced. i had a similair dream for years as a child where i would be walking along a path and there were all flowers at the side of the verge they were so pretty and danty and it made me really happy, then behind me i could feel a massive presence and as it came closer it felt bigger and bigger then just as i turned around it gave out a non human scream and i would wake up. i had that dream on and off for about twenty years, then it came true. i had been planting wild flowers down the side of a vintage railway track where i live. they run steam trains on the tracks and the flowers looked fantastic. suddenly behind me i could feel the train coming down the track and as i turned the train driver pulled the whistle and i knew the sound. i have never had that dream since. so maybe your dream is a glimpse into your future and what seems complicated will turn out to be a pleasent experience for you and the other people in your dream.

#5 Moon Kiss

Moon Kiss

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:07 AM

i do not think this dream is anything to worry about and it may even be a part of your life that you have not yet expoerienced. i had a similair dream for years as a child where i would be walking along a path and there were all flowers at the side of the verge they were so pretty and danty and it made me really happy, then behind me i could feel a massive presence and as it came closer it felt bigger and bigger then just as i turned around it gave out a non human scream and i would wake up. i had that dream on and off for about twenty years, then it came true. i had been planting wild flowers down the side of a vintage railway track where i live. they run steam trains on the tracks and the flowers looked fantastic. suddenly behind me i could feel the train coming down the track and as i turned the train driver pulled the whistle and i knew the sound. i have never had that dream since. so maybe your dream is a glimpse into your future and what seems complicated will turn out to be a pleasent experience for you and the other people in your dream.

Thanks soulrunner :] thats similar to what I was thinking but I wanted other opinions

#6 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:36 AM

What were the girl and boys wearing? Clothes from the past?

What I felt the castle represented was your home and you were looking for someone that was not in your life that you were missing. Your parents?

There are also a few different explanations and only you will know what rings true in your heart.

Sometimes you see people that are familiar because these are the different aspects of yourself that you are looking at. Kind of like a mirror and you seeing the reflection of yourself. Yes it can be reflected by the male and female self, the ying and yang.

Because of the familiar feeling of knowing these three, it could also be that you have known them before. They are part of your soul group, you have lived lives together before. They are letting you know that you do not walk through life alone, that they are always there inside of you and a part of you. Through meditation you may be able to reconnect with these three and get answers.

Meditation takes practice and patience. Quick results are not what you should seek. Its connecting to your higher self and raising your vibrational energy in order to connect easier with your Spirit Guide and others in the different dimensions.
I am more than my physical body.

#7 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:52 AM

Nicely put Seer..

Maybe Moon Kiss.. There is something missing in your life and you need to connect with it.. Like your soulmate(s)..
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#8 Moon Kiss

Moon Kiss

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:11 PM

Maybe. I'm not sure. I've never really "had" my parent's in my life, so thats a possibility.

The ones in the dream, though, seemed to be wearing old type clothing, as well was myself.

#9 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

Sounds like they are maybe different parts of you? Maybe personalities? Maybe just friends? Maybe their your guides :Spaz: Keep us informed if you have that dream again :3 Love you~
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users