Introductions............

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
371 replies to this topic

#16 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 10 March 2004 - 11:00 AM

so, this is the introduction board. to save the effort of re-typing, here's the link:
http://www.ghostvill...;num=1078934447

#17 mizkitty

mizkitty

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:!

Posted 12 March 2004 - 05:50 AM

Hi everyone!  I'm sure you can already tell by my posting name that I am crazy about cats!  

My other passion is the paranormal.  

I think it would be really cool to find a ghost cat!

I've been lurking around the site and just decided to join today.  I got here through the suggestion of womeone on another board and it seems really big, but comfortable.

I can't wait to become an active member!

#18 moonshadow

moonshadow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 07:46 AM

Guess it's time to introduce myself...I'm 43 years old, married, mom  of 2 wonderful kids. A girl 13 and a boy 2
I became interested in the paranormal at the very young age of 5 when I encountered a very playful ghost that would tickle me!
I enjoy anything to do with the paranormal,and go ghost hunting as much as possible.
I Love the outdoors and  enjoy gardening landscaping, and photography.

#19 PoeBro

PoeBro

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:40 AM

Whats going on everyone?

Name's Brian, and a group of friends and I are interested in seeing what we can find around CT, being bored college students we're always up to checking out different places. We don't really know where to start, but this seems like a great place, seeing as dudley town was a big part of this site's beginings. If anyone has heard of a place or wants to share an experience, send a message on AIM gt2k2

#20 literarybear

literarybear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 11:06 AM

Hey everyone!  I'll reintroduce myself!  My names matt, I used to post here (about a year or so ago) under the name Bearman, had to take a short leave of absence, but now I'm back!  I'm a graduating college student, living in Boston, though originally from Seattle.  I've always been interested in the paranormal.  

#21 archangel7295

archangel7295

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 07:55 PM

hello,
    My name is Todd and I live in longmont colorado. i currently work as a corrections Tech in a community corrections setting. I also do voluteer rescue for Longmont emergency unit. I've been interested in the paranormal for about 10 years and have been to some great places like Gettysburg, USS Constellation, Fort sumpter(andersonville prison) and several other lesser known locations. I am always looking for people to go investigating with so if you are ever in the need for a good hunt let me know. Always remember: ghosts are people too!

#22 kristen

kristen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 08:44 PM

hello everyone. As you can see I'm also new to Ghostvillage. I stumbled across this site quite by "accident"(if you believe in those). I have never had an encounter myself but it hasn't stopped me from believing.
I look forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with everyone here.

#23 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 05:09 PM

Hi all new!

I'm Nicole (Ana is just a chat name). 28. Michigan. Married with two boys (9 and 7 yrs old). I'm a stay-home mom, and that's a love/hate relationship. I love to hate staying home. But, it gives me plenty of time to spend on GV, so it's all good for the most part. I like to draw, read and (when the mood so strikes) write really bad poetry and worse fiction. I'm a witch and have been for about 16 years. It's nice to meet everyone.
Don't be a newt!

#24 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 12:07 AM

Hello all! Name's Darcy (shellas is my witch name) and I originally hail from Little Rock, Ark, but has since moved to Los Wages (aka Las Vegas, lol), where I, too, spend WAY too much time writing cheesy romance novels (just finished my second one, thank GODDESS!)and quasi-lame poetry! lol I often travel to China, and am here now (on protest, lol) and spend massive amounts of time on this forum (hence why I made village elder in only three weeks ;D). My loves are writing, reading, watching movies, daydreaming...basically anything that won't pay me squat, lol, and really really am into the esoteric and supernatural. Although am ecclectic in my religious tastes, answer to the name of paganism and just am far too curious for my own good! Anyhoo, I just wanted to send a shout out to everyone here and a sincere thanks for making this an awesome place to visit! ;D

#25 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:06 PM

i'm alsie r in chats. in reality, my name's alli s (not telling last name!). i'm fourteen as of right now, soon to be fifteen (at last!). i write and read and spend MASSIVE amounts of time on this site. what can i say? i have no life.
 my favorite movie is dead poet's society and personally, i think that it says something about my personality. i don't think you should wait to do what you want because if you keep waiting and keep waiting, life just passes you by.
 i don't take very much seriously. writing and school is about it. school is forced, i'm failing algebra (CURSE THE ALGEBRA). i take french and j'aime la france. je voudrais habite a paris ou nice. lol translation: i love france. i would like to live in paris or nice.
    i'm a terminal nerd. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE star wars and monty python. and obviously, i love ghosts. i've yet to see one but i will someday!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#26 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 08:13 AM

I guess I have never really properly introduced myself.  ;D My name is Amy and I live in Oklahoma City with my husband (of eight years) and my children.  I am the mother of a 7 year old boy, 6 year old twin boys, and a 3 year old girl.  Right now I am working on a Surgical floor in a hospital, but I am trying to get into radiology school. :)  

I have always seemed to have some ability with empathy.  I can read people and places.  I have seen more unusual things in my lifetime than I ever expected.   :o
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#27 honeybeary

honeybeary

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Reading, walking, hiking, photography

Posted 14 May 2004 - 09:42 PM

hi, my name is Tracy, I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I'm a Customer Service Rep ansd a mother of two. A 15 mth old girl and a 3 yr old boy. I'm loving GV and spens as much time here as I can. I'm fasinated with ghosts and the paranormal.
What doesn't kill us makes us strong.

#28 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 28 June 2004 - 09:24 PM

I made my formal introduction back on page 1, but I realized I didn't include a name!  If you get tired of calling me Aloha, just use Lokela.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#29 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 28 June 2004 - 09:28 PM

*claps hands with glee* yay!

name: allison
aliases: allie, alsie r, hyperpunkrckr08, mab, dorkwad, kat, cady, and lily
DOB: may 5, 1989
current favorite song: "broken" and "vindicated"
favorite book: the catcher in the rye, bitten, son of the mob and pirates
favorite movie: dead poet's society, pirates of the carribean (johhny depp...drool), van helsing(saw it four times), star wars, spiderman, and though i shall only admit it to friends under torture...moulin rouge.
favorite bands: waay too many! but i shall always love my blink 182 and green day
favorite tv show: the simpsons, oliver beene, futurama, and unsolved history
state of mind: crazy as a psychotic terrier on crack
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#30 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 01:16 PM

I suppose ill tell you guys the basics. My names Chris, im from westfield,MA, about 25 minutes outside springfield. im a computer repair tech, engaged to my gf of almost 3 years, i have a golden retriever, PJ, and a stray cat that i took in, Rocko McMeowMeows.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users