• This topic is locked This topic is locked
371 replies to this topic

#346 HeX01101

HeX01101

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 06:32 PM

Hi all.. my names Zach, I'm from Shelby, NC and just joined the board last week and finally got back online here. We've got a group of usually 8 people that go searching around North/South Carolina so if you're near the area, PM me!
There is a fine line between the physical and spiritual realms...we walk it.

#347 mommyof5angels

mommyof5angels

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:36 PM

[/size][/font][/font][/color][/b][size=3]Hello ,My name is Lesley(les for short)..I live in a little town called Delhi in Ontario,Canada ,I've lived in this area all my life...I'm married and have 5 kids,(ages 17,12,10,8,6)4 boys,1 girl ..I've always been intrigued with the paranormal almost all of my life..(use to freak ppl out bad LOL) ...Don't have much of my own stories ,but have some that family members and friends have experienced..My hobbies are reading,writing my own poetry,playing bingo,long walks,knitting,and gossiping LOL,but not to hurt anyone.. Thanks

#348 Lizzie

Lizzie

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:14 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm another new person.... I'm 25, I'm from Yorkshire in England and I came across this site on one of my late-night Googlefests!!

I'm really interested in the paranormal and psychic phenomena after a series of strange experiences which have happened to me over the years (which started after I was involved in a really bad horse riding accident and had severe head injuries).

Looking forward to posting my first tentative posts over the next few weeks!

Liz :hug:

#349 Tamz

Tamz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:09 PM

Hey,
Wow, that sounds full on. Well, there could be a number of reasons as for why that occured. Has it only happened the one occasion? If not, where else has it happened? Are you still in the same place? It's quite possible that it was a poltergeist attack, not saying so for certain. Do you have a child/children? Some poltergeist activity have been matched to puberty. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Tamz

#350 singer

singer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy music and practice the dicipline of &quot;Happy.&quot; It takes constant effort and attention to create and maintain a peaceful happy life. <br /><br />I've been told that I live in a &quot;pink bubble world&quot;. Ha! It's taken a life of experiencing the dark side to create this sweet abundant life. It has all of the colors, not just pink. What it doesn't have are people who are disturbing and sick minded. There is no room in my life for hurtful abusive friends or family. <br /><br />After 40 years as a professional musician, entertainer and producer, I now teach. I love it. No more travel or long late nights with strangers who pretend to be friends. <br /><br />My home is the creative result of my happy state of mind. There are beautiful flowers and huge gold fish. The squirrels come every day to gather the nuts I provide. Two feeders keep dozens of hummingbirds busy.<br /><br />Four days each week, people come to learn what a life time of hard living has taught me. They come to learn how to play. We play music.

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:00 PM

"I guess I want to live the American dream, even though Im sure it's not all its cracked up to be... not many things ever are."

:weeee: Hi Tamz. I'm so glad to meet you. You sound wonderful. I guess that part about things not being all they're cracked up to be kind of caught my attention.

Here's a quote, "What you believe, you will achieve." You might choose to look up "Creative Visualization" in your search engine.

You are young and powerful with so much potential and drive. I am certain that you will achieve your desires.
If I'd known about and practiced creative visualization when I was 16. I sure would have had a different life.

Welcome and Blessings!

[font=Tahoma]
Hi everyone - new to this - not sure how or where to start
interested in the para normal. had some wierd experiences whcih i can't explain.
main one was some years ago when the headboard of my bed went flying straight up the wall and fell on the bed while i was in bed. You could see the scrape marks up the wall where it had gone straight up before falling. The head board was impossible to move when i & my then husband tried to do so the next day. he still has the scars on his leg and the headboard is firmly screwed to the wall. Any ideas on why this happened

Good morning neuklon.
This sounds like poltergeist activity. It's impossible to deny what you experience.

Smiles :)

Welcome 'mommyof5angels' . I love your name. :)
smile.gif

Good morning 'Lizzie' . I'd love to hear about your experiences and share some of mine. I look forward to reading your future posts. :)
SingerJoy is a way a traveling for the singer of songs."

#351 IBelieve06

IBelieve06

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:25 PM

Well I haven't had any ghostsighting or anything like that but I do believe they exist. Btw my name is shannon, Im 30 yrs old and a single mother of 2 (Joseph 5yrs & Hannah 2yrs). Im just here to learn about the paranormal. :weeee:

#352 wyck3dk4t

wyck3dk4t

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:38 AM

[size=2]Hi I'm Kat, I live in Southeastern TN near
Chattanooga. I came to this site to see if I can find people in this area who are interested in the paranormal and ghost hunting. I've been reading and searching sites from all over for years. Just decided it was time to find others with the same interests. Moonbeam has already written me and welcomed me. But I'd like to hear from others also.
I'm 37 ... I'm a sensitive, with lots of questions. I have psychic connections with ppl that I'd like to know how to develop.
Bright Blessings

#353 jamas1129

jamas1129

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:My interests are reading, knitting (which I taught myself how to do), writting poetry, and any kind of writting that I can do. I love to just put twisted stories that I make up on paper. I wrote my first childrens book. (Not published, yet)<br />Most of my time is spent on my children and my husband. They mean more to me than anybody in this world.

Posted 26 October 2006 - 01:26 AM

Hi, I'm also new here. I live in a small town in western Pennsylvania. I am well, lets just say I'm no spring chicken. ha ha ha... I have been married for 13 years. I married my high school sweet heart. We have three beautiful children. I write poetry and childrens books as a pass time while my kids are at school and hubby at work. (none published). I'm a typical soccer mom. I am sure I don't need to explain what that is. UMMM, I dont' know what else to add. Other than I have the American dream. I wouldn't give up any of it for anything.

#354 Hidden_Shadows

Hidden_Shadows

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 10:58 PM

Hello Everyone!! I guess this is the place to start. My name is Leslie, im 21 and actually live in Idaho. I have grown up believing in the paranormal, my first encounter being when i was about 2, or so my parents have told me. I look forward to talking to everyone :hug:
"Before one can feel, one must reach." "Before one can hear, one must listen." "Before one can see, one must believe" Posted Image

#355 redneck

redneck

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:14 AM

hello all....I'm ken and I'm in San Antonio, Texas...I've recently gotten interested in the subject and would like to start investigating...but as I am VERY new I need a starting place...
Ken Stansbury <RedNeck>

#356 Poppa Bear

Poppa Bear

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Food, Reading, Writing, Spirituality, Philosophy, Animals, Nature, Physics, Paranormal.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 02:57 PM

Hey all,

Just dropping a note to introduce myself. I'm new to Ghostvillage, but so very much an old hand at all things paranormal. I've had various experiences of paranormal substance since the age of 4 although the last few years have been very quiet and peacefull for me, wich has been a nice change.

I am originally from Maine but have wound up finding a home in the mighty Northwest. I've contacted a few local paranormal investigation groups and hope to become an active member of either soon.

~Mike

#357 Steph K

Steph K

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:51 PM

:)

hi everyone!

My name is Stephanie, I live in Schaumburg, IL with my husband. We have been married about 4 months now and just got our first apartment together. I have been interested in the paranormal since I was a child. I have seen ghosts, heard unexplained noises and got wierd feelings in the houses that my relatives lived in. I believe in the paranormal, however I am rather a chicken about it. No one will find me in a cemetary after dark. lol.

In my husbands parent's house, there was a definate presence. We lived there for a few months. In that time, The washing machine started by itself, i could hear little footsteps when I was alone, I heard children giggling and once I heard an old man speaking what I believe to be german. My husband has had more experience than me, but I think he is more perceptive than I am. He has seen a little girl run past his car and dissapear, and also saw a little shadow girl running from the hallway to his parents room. He had lost two siblings in infancy although not in that house, a boy and a girl. The girl was first. I do belive the little girl to be her. She had a disease that no one knows how it happens and it only affects 1 out of 3000 births. The cause of death of his brother remains a mystery. I have heard small children playing and i heard what I believe to by a toy playing music. The old man I only heard once. I was afraid to open my eyes. He had a pleasant voice. THe house may have been built on an only cemetary. I hope to hear of other's stories here. Let me know what you think.

#358 jomarie

jomarie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:I love so many things, Life, birthdays, Christmas, Reading, holistic medicines and healing, respectful people, Egyptian pyramids, cold rainy days that you can only snuggle and read, dreaming of travelling when my kids grow up and i get my life back lol.

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:35 PM

Hi there all, I am new here and just wanted to introduce my self.
I am a mum of 2 boys. I live in Western Australia, just south of Perth.
I have had a few unexplainable experiences over my life time and am looking forward to sharing them with you all over time.

#359 tat2diva

tat2diva

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Looking to join a group and make new friends.

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:24 PM

Hello everyone! I am 32, and live in a tiny town in Georgia. I am looking to join a group but so far haven't been sucessful in finding one in my area. I am very interested in everything paranormal,and would like to make friends with the same interests.

#360 Gaelin

Gaelin

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:20 PM

Hello! I'm 27 and from San Diego, CA. My husband is from Lyon, France. He is definitely the Scully to my Mulder when it comes to everything unexplained. I've lived in the same house all my life, and have grown up with plenty of spirits around, including dead relatives and neighbors. I've never minded them, though I have had a couple scary experiences with shadows and my garage has always been a place of uneasiness and strange noises. (Is there any other type of garage?) My husband, ever the skeptic, seems to have quieted our house down a fair bit. Which is also just fine with me. I've been fortunate enough to visit many haunted places and snap some great pictures over the years and hope to be able to continue this hobby. Nice to meet you all! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users