Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Introductions............

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
371 replies to this topic

#361 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:43 PM

~It's absolutely wonderful to meet all of you!!! Welcome aboard...can't wait to hear more!!!! :clap: :clap:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#362 bedmit

bedmit

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:14 AM

Well, hm. My name is B. ED Mitchell, and I'm 20. I actually joined a while ago, but forgot for a bit. :clap:

Been involved with paranormal events most of my life, and I love learning about others' experiences.
While it is good to be proud of your heritage, it is better to have your heritage be proud of you. - unknownThis life, the next, or even the last? Who knows what we were, where we came from? What matters is where we are now and how we choose to live again. I've died once this life already, I don't plan on doing so again for many years to come.

#363 DuckDuck

DuckDuck

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 07:20 PM

My names Ducky... From MA 23 single mom to a 3 yr old monster

Edited by DuckDuck, 25 November 2006 - 07:21 PM.

#364 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 November 2006 - 08:18 PM

~It's very nice to meet you all! :whip: Welcome and make yourselves at home!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#365 moses_the_boxer

moses_the_boxer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:I love to hear about spirts and ghost.<br />crafts, going fishing, and just alot of outside stuff<br />

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:16 AM

Hello Everyone :wave:

I have not introduced myself yet and i think it's time that I do.

I Yvonne and i'm from Ohio. I'm 46yrs old and I'm married and have 4 children. Now 2 young ladies and 2 young men. We are going to be first time grandparents. Can't wait for that day.
I do believe in ghost and spirit. I believe my dad comes and checks on me every once in awhile and I believe I have someone other then my family that live in my house. It doesn't bother us. I have always told my kids. If it didn't like us it wouldn't let us be here.
Well that about it.
Love this web site.
Thanks for welcoming me :drink2: :hug:

#366 Ralph69

Ralph69

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:28 AM

A place to introduce yourself. ;)

Hello Moon Child...I am Ralph
h

#367 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:56 PM

:Spaz: Oh it's great to meet you all...welcome aboard!!! :wow:

#368 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:41 PM

Welcome folks!!!!

You will have a great time in the village! Lots of great folks here too!

Feel free to ask questions if need be, we are here!

Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#369 chloe

chloe

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:17 AM

Um hey. Im Chloe, im 14 coming 15 and me and my Boyfriend, whom is 16, are hunters. We have banished a few demons and really iv come here just to get more guidence. Im a medium, i talk with spirts, help them out too. Sometimes i would get these bad headaches and black out only to relive someone elses memories and see things that are going to happen. I live in northern ireland where, infact, there is a lot of activity.

I have a restless spirt living in my attic at the moment which im stil getting round to getting rid off.
We are just needing help with EMF readers, like where to get one in the uk, just stuff you know. Info on any thing in our area.

So betwee my school work and this i guess i don't really have time for anything else except the odd ep of supernatrual and some horrors.

So yeah thats me.

#370 RustyBeerCan

RustyBeerCan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

Hi Y'all... My name is Scott (male,41 years old)

IM new to ghostvillage.com and don't know too much about ghosts, sprits, paranormals and such.
Currently working in the ghost town of Cripple Creek Colorado and want to learn more about George Long the ghost that lives at the Imperial hotel.
IM learning the town is full of ghost such as Alice, Miss Kitty, Sam, Maggie, Herbie, Lilly, Alfred......

I from a family of 5 Mom Dad bigger Brother and Sister
the things I like to do are hunting, fishing, hiking, rockhounding, geocaching. You know! Outdoor stuff and Collecting Old things like beer cans

And I love pizza Posted Image

#371 claudia jean

claudia jean

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:42 AM

Hi,
My name is Claudia. I'm from Madison,Ohio. I'm new to this so any helpful info. would be appreciated.

#372 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:54 PM

Introductions continue here.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users