#46 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 30 October 2002 - 05:10 AM

Ok here ya go folks. You ever wonder what Rockhauler and SpiritsofMd look like? Two of our children are with us in the photo. Abbey and Dave.

Click away ;D

http://profiles.yaho...m/rockhauler2k1

Now its your turn  ;)
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#47 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 30 October 2002 - 06:16 AM

Rock..what a happy family you guys are.I picked up on  that right away.The positive energy is flowing from you guys.I can imagine how much more if the other 2 kids were in the pic.Its a really great pic guys..nice smile ;D

And what a big girl little Ms.Abbey is for useing the potty like a big girl!She must be  very proud of herself ;D
~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

#48 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 30 October 2002 - 06:24 AM

We are very proud of her indeed.
Of the 4 she is very very intelligent for just truning 3. The things she says sometimes amazes my wife and I .
We are proud of all of them ;D

Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#49 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 30 October 2002 - 07:51 AM

Quoting Spock now Secret? lol

Hes definitly the man.

I fell very luck to have such a great family. I also have two older , one 16 (male) and one 14 ( female) now they have definitly been a journey. My son Dave is such a great kid. Hes very easy to get along with cause hes mellow . The 3 year old owns me and she knows it lol. She has me wrapped around that little finger of hers . I mean how can a daddy not love a little girl who loves to watch fishing shows with him in addition to asking if we can go fighing almost every day ;). She even plays with the nightcrawlers when we do get to go fishing.

Gawd I love her hehehhehehehe ;D

#50 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 07:49 AM

I love my children very much . They bring a joy like nothing else has in my life. Its like having a mirror of yourself running around every day to remind you of just who you are.
When they are born they are absoutly perfect. Who they become is all up to you as a parent. I mean what a gift it is to be responsiable for another human life. All they become is a product of what you teach them as parents. And its not only what you teach them its also how you behave around them . They learn by example. Talking the talk is not as important as walking the walk.

#51 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 08 November 2002 - 08:37 PM

Hi all. My name is Wayne. I am 35 and Live in Scott Depot, WV, about a half hour west of the capitol city of Charleston. I am divorced with no children. Live on an old farm that my family has lived on for nearly 200 years and it is definately haunted. I am a freelance history writer who has always had a great interest in the supernatural. Nearly everyplace I've lived has been haunted to one degree or another.

Having formerly been a Military Intelligence officer in the U.S. Army, I am not prone to panic or letting my emotions get away from me. I am beginning an investigation soon of my property and would love to share the information with all the other villagers.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

#52 Paul_G.

Paul_G.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 November 2002 - 02:02 PM

I've already posted quite a few times, but here are some more details about me.

My name is Paul, I'm 31, engaged, and live in Newark Delaware. I was born and raised in England, and have lived in quite a few different places in the US, mostly California.

I've had all kinds of different career paths. Navy for 5 years, a security guard, a sportswriter, an assembly line worker at GM, a nuclear power plant worker..etc, etc. But right now I'm a full time student at The Chubb Institute, studying computer programming and Web Design. I've always been a computer guy at heart.

My hobbies have been equally varied over the years. I guess I'm what you call a Jack of all trades, master of none. I'm the type that likes to set my mind to a lot of different concepts at once.

I don't have kids and I'm not sure I really ever want any, I'm not sure that "Wiping little butts" is a task I really want to add to my list of jobs performed. A barren, sterile existence that involves lots of watching TV, messy apartments, and badly cooked food is fine with me for now, thanks. 8).

However, I'd like to mention that I, too, can use the potty all by myself, so I think a little praise is in order here.  ;D.

I've always been curious about ghosts because I've had enough experiences to convince me they exist, and I'm determined to at least learn something concrete about them. I also have no religious upbringing whatsoever, my dad is an athiest and my mom is a lapsed Methodist (I think), so spirits represent the only real proof to me of life after death. I can't research god, but I can research spirits!

I'm sure I'll be talking to you all quite a bit, and its nice meeting you.

#53 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 November 2002 - 02:25 PM

Welcome to GV Paul!

I have read several of your posts and I think you bring a lot to the table in the discussions here.  Now I see why, you have lived in the school of life and have learned alot.  I look forward to reading more.

By the way, nice to know about the potty thing....that's always helpful ;)

#54 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 19 December 2002 - 10:41 AM

If any of you guys read my post of getting a new granddaughter,we sure got a surprize,she turn out to be a beautiful little boy..hehe. Check him out! http://home.bellsout.../PWP-secretsign
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#55 Cygnusia

Cygnusia

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2002 - 10:58 AM

My turn...

My real name is Chris. Age 30, live in Middle Tennessee. I have a long-standing interest in the paranormal (duh... why would I be here otherwise? ;) ) I've actually dabbled in ghost hunting, but there really aren't any groups I know of in my area.
Everything is clearer nowLife is just a dream, you knowthat's never-endingI'm ascending...

#56 hurdingcats

hurdingcats

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 08:55 PM

Hi! I'm enjoying getting to know you all. My name is Sue, live in PA and I drive a truck, currently unemployed. Four grown kids and 1 grandbaby on the way. Besides things paranormal I like books, mysteries mostly, movies, music and cooking. I always wanted to be a singer, I'm not good, but I'm loud...kept getting requests to sing tenor...ten or more miles away  :-/  Anyway, that's about it. Except I'd really like to be a member of an investigation team.  There's so much I want to know. That's about it for now.

#57 katt

katt

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 11:59 AM

Hello and Nice to meet all of you.
My name is Lisa I am 36 yrs old and live in Fulton Missouri.I have one child a fifteen yr old son who is a good kid but ohh so nerve wracking at times lol.I am interested in the paranormal have been since I was like Ten yrs old .I would love to go on a Ghost hunt but sadly there doesn't seem to be anything like that in this area.I love to read/Thrillers,Mysteries,Historical Romance and I love to cook! an am always trying some new recipe lol.I am a Tomb Boy for the most part but have my girlie days too lol.Love to laugh and hang out with friends.I love music I like oldies and new stuff love music trivia.I was raised pentecost but don't attend church I have a problem with a church that is against all other churches that are differant.I think God is God and maybe he just has differant names as we do address:)
Well that's about it ;)

#58 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:If youre going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.

Posted 13 January 2003 - 08:17 AM

ello! i am Pandora aka Yolanda. i hate that name so if you must, call me Yoli

I am 21 years of age.

I work for a real estate agency and i like my job

I am VERY overprotective of my family and friends.

I have a SHORT fuse.

I am utterly obsessed w/ Viggo Mortensen and i love rock music.

I am also a very powerful Wiccan.

Also, I have 14 tattoos soon to be 15 this Thursday. And my tongue has a four gauge in it.

NEXT! ;D

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#59 Bearman

Bearman

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 09:11 PM

Heylo!  Now that I'm back, I'll introduce myself.
My real name is Matt
I'm 20, and a college student in Boston
I'm orignally from Seattle, and love the Northwest and nature
I'm a shaman, the Bear is my totem/Spirit Guide
I love to read. I read almost anything and everything
I work in an oceanography lab
I love good music, especially eclectic and indie rock bands
My favorite movies are the Nightmare Before Christmas, Waking Life and Punch-Drunk Love
I'm alternately introverted and Extroverted
I love Kurt Vonnegut Jr.  He is my rolemodel
I can't dance
I have an incredibly random sense of humor
I'm currently working on a novel, and some publishers have expressed interest in the excerpts I have sent them.
I am a huge dork, and proud of it!

#60 Jhangles

Jhangles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 09:04 AM

Hello Everybody,

My real name is Beau, I'm 21..
I grew up in Las Vegas, NV, but have now lived in Washington state for the last 6 years. I live with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years. I love Classic and Import cars. I work as a receptionist/switchboard operator for a large mobile phone company. I'm currently training to become an electician hopefully... I'm tired of sitting on my butt all day in front of a computer screen.. ;D My favorite movies currently are "We were soldiers", "Black Hawk Down", I love war movies.. I also like the "Aliens" movies, and anything with Bruce Willis in it... I also play Airsoft which is alot like Paintball, except the guns are 1 to 1 replicas of real firearms and they shoot small plactic bbs instead of paintballs.. lots of fun! My teams site is www.atatops.org if anyone is interested. I've been taking Krav Maga now for a few months, which is an Isreli fighting system that the Isreli army and defence force uses... I'm currently trying to join an amature ghost hunting group in the Seattle area... I've been interested in the paranormal for years ever since I found out about and experienced the ghost that permanently lives at my Grandfather's place..

Thanks!
Killing never solves anything~ But it keeps people out of your hair while you think about what to do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users