The Walking Dead

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:53 AM

The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series developed for television by Frank Darabont and based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. It premiered on the AMC network on October 31, 2010 with a 70-minute premiere episode, during the network's "Fearfest". AMC has renewed the series for a second season of 13 episodes.

Plot
The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse; it follows a small group of survivors, traveling across the desolate United States in search of a new home away from the shuffling hordes of the undead. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a sheriff's deputy in King County, Georgia, before the zombie outbreak. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to the very edge of sanity. At every turn they are faced with unspeakable horrors, both from the undead and the scattered remains of a struggling human populace

Great show! I just watched the season finale.... Love the episode where they cover themselves in zombie entrails to trick the zombies so they can get to the vans... How clever (yet slightly disturbing).
Love life.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:19 AM

Its a great show. I love the fact that they stuck pretty close with the comic book story. I've been collecting the comic books since 2003.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Aesalon

Aesalon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

AMC has really been hitting home runs lately - I was very impressed with this show, too bad season one was short and season two doesn't start until next October...

-Stephen G.

Co-founder of Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations.

Based in Omaha, NE with a chapter in Dallas /Ft. Worth, TX. FBN is primarily a paranormal research team with a focus on classical 'haunting phenomena.' 

Please visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook...NightParanormal

#4 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

Yeah... AMC has been doing well. My parent's really like Mad Men and Breaking Bad... Will watch breaking bad on my laptop some night that I can't sleep again... I love druggie movies and shows (Blow is one of my all time favorite movies and not just because of Johnny... siiiiggghhhh).
I was crying at the finale... It was so touching with the old guy and that pretty blonde girl. I KNEW there was something up with that doctor... Crazy guy. Yeah and while we're at it let's all have a cup of koolaide.
Love life.

#5 mike21

mike21

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

I have no idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users