Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Spirits communicating important messages through dreams?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Frenzyfest

Frenzyfest

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, History, Exercising, Films, Discussion.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:23 PM

Hello everyone! I am sorry in advance for the length...

I recently posted about a dream I had and how to interpret what happened. Members here suggested I speak to my mother about any past trauma that may have brought on the dream. While there was no such trauma my mother told me something very interesting about a dream she had and since I told her about this forum she asked that I bring it to your attention and seek your opinions.

First, a little more background. When her father (my grandfather) died I had continuous dreams about him. But in the dream it felt so real, as if we were talking to one another like we had all the time when he was alive. It was always about taking care of my mother and grandmother, making sure they were doing okay and telling me to help them with housework, etc. My grandmother also had these dreams, except her would tell her that he loved her and that it didn't hurt anymore (he died from colon cancer). My grandmother and I held open conversations about our dreams and after three weeks the dreams stopped for both of us, without explanation. We no longer had the sense that he was directly with us, we felt that he had truly passed on.

I have not had a dream of my grandfather since then. My mother, though very close to her father, never had these dreams. However, last week she had a dream that she walked into my grandparent's bedroom and saw something on the end of the dresser. She went to pick it up and she heard her father's laugh, clear as a bell. She turned around and he was sitting on the bed, looking at her and smiling. She said he looked like he did when his cancer was at its worst. She asked him where he had been and he said, "I have been where they tell us we will go." And then she just hugged him and the dream was over.

My mother's uncle is very ill right now. I'm wondering if my grandfather might be trying to tell her in his own way that her uncle will be alright, that it's his time to pass on very soon. I didn't tell this to my mother, but that's the sense I get from what he said, based on current events. It isn't around the time of his death, his birthday or any other special family event.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has had a relative reappear to tell them about things like this? Could this be his preferred form of communication?

Thanks for reading (and posting!)
~*~ I believe in angels. They've literally saved my life. I call them friends ~*~

#2 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

Hi there firstly i am very sorry for your loss and hope your mother's uncle recover's asap.

It seem's this is a quite common thing for a spirit to contact a loved one through a dream. Have you ever tried any other form of spirit communication that may give you some answer's about your loved one's ?

regards ouija

Edited by ParanormalOuija, 10 December 2010 - 10:12 AM.

Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#3 Frenzyfest

Frenzyfest

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, History, Exercising, Films, Discussion.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

I have been working on techniques to contact them (him especially), but I haven't had any luck so far.

And thank you for the well wishes!
~*~ I believe in angels. They've literally saved my life. I call them friends ~*~

#4 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:48 AM

Those that pass come to comfort those they left behind. Sometimes grief can block dreams and the communication that is needed.

I had a friend ask me about her mother who was ill and wanted to see what message I would get for her. I kept bringing people through that had passed from their entire family. Even a child that had been lost at a very young age. The only one that didn't come to me was the husband of the woman who was ill. I was then shown that he was beside her.

I apologized and told her that I wasn't getting any message but it was if they were.....and then I said it...gathering. They were all gathering and waiting for her to cross over. She passed away two days later.

The reason for this story was because of the dream your mother had about her father. He may just be letting her know that he is there and waiting.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users