Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

How to communicate with ghosts in sleep?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 GhostChildCarly

GhostChildCarly

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hello,
I am a massive ghost enthusiast and i was wondering if there is any possible way to communicate with the dead while in your sleep? i have read other threads but i just want to make sure, thnx:)

#2 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

Some people believe it is possible, and many report being contacted by their deceased loved ones in dreams. I myself have had such experiences.

I personally question whether or not it is wise to accept any dream encounter as a real, objective event.

I do not see how a dreamer could reliably diferentiate between a normal dream experience and a ghostly visitation.

Most people will say that "they coulf just tell" or "it seemed too real" or "it was different than a normal dream" I am not sure that I buy that. I have had plenty of dreams that were indistuingishable at the time from reality. I felt very surprised (sometimes relieved) upon waking and finding I had bben dreaming. I have even had the unusual experience of dreaming that I had awakened after a dream, and them waking up a seconf time, for real. It was very strange. :)

In short, I do not believe it would be useful to try to contact spirits via dreams, because you can't know for sure if it is real, and so you run a very high risk of deluding yourself by doing so.

Hope this helps, Canis

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#3 ThePhotoGypsy

ThePhotoGypsy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Photography, writing, paranormal

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

This aspect has always fascinated me. I have been doing some research lately on the idea of loved ones contacting a person while they are sleeping.

#4 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:14 PM

IMO loved ones can and do contact you in dreams if you haven't seen or over looked their messages while awake.

As far as other ghosts, i wouldn't know unless it was of someone that I knew.
I am more than my physical body.

#5 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:20 AM

i have had this happen to me many times in my sleep. i have had some very good conversations with my grandfather, and recently my grandmother who passed away a year and a half ago appeared to me in a dream standing on a small hump in the middle of a mud track road, though she seemed to be struggling to talk. Is it real or just a dream? i really do not know but it is comforting for me and if you are getting the same comfort then what does it matter? just look forward to the next time you get to "chat" with your loved ones.

#6 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

Contrary to populaar belief, communicating with ghosts is not a "walk in the park." There are some that are willing to "talk" with you, meaning more "mind-to-mnd" dialogue than what one might hear or those that speak as clearly as if they were standing right next to you.there are some you simply MUST,not maybe but MUST stay away from. Simply put, "pure evil" and they can hurt you if they choose to. Not all are like Casper, friendly happy, hugg and kiss you, make you feel at home.These are more like rip your heart and simply watch you die, for pure fun. Some can be solid, other just a mist. I'd suggest, before you go and try to communicate with "ghosts", awake or assleep, know as much as you can about "what" you are going to be dealing with and how to protect yourself. If not, you might not wake up and become a member of the "otherside community". :ghost: :ghost:

:ghost: Contrary to popular belief, communicating with ghosts is not a "walk in the park." There are some that are willing to "talk" with you, meaning more "mind-to-mnd" dialogue than what one might hear or those that speak as clearly as if they were standing right next to you.there are some you simply MUST,not maybe but MUST stay away from. Simply put, "pure evil" and they can hurt you if they choose to. Not all are like Casper, friendly happy, hugg and kiss you, make you feel at home.These are more like rip your heart and simply watch you die, for pure fun. Some can be solid, other just a mist. I'd suggest, before you go and try to communicate with "ghosts", awake or assleep, know as much as you can about "what" you are going to be dealing with and how to protect yourself. If not, you might not wake up and become a member of the "otherside community".[/color] :ghost: :ghost:

There are some that are willing to "talk" with you, meaning more "mind-to-mnd" dialogue than what one might hear or those that speak as clearly as if they were standing right next to you.there are some you simply MUST,not maybe but MUST stay away from. Simply put, "pure evil" and they can hurt you if they choose to. Not all are like Casper, friendly happy, hugg and kiss you, make you feel at home.These are more like rip your heart and simply watch you die, for pure fun. Some can be solid, other just a mist. I'd suggest, before you go and try to communicate with "ghosts", awake or assleep, know as much as you can about "what" you are going to be dealing with and how to protect yourself. If not, you might not wake up and become a member of the "otherside community". :ghost: :ghost:

:ghost: Contrary to popular belief, communicating with ghosts is not a "walk in the park." There are some that are willing to "talk" with you, meaning more "mind-to-mnd" dialogue than what one might hear or those that speak as clearly as if they were standing right next to you.there are some you simply MUST,not maybe but MUST stay away from. Simply put, "pure evil" and they can hurt you if they choose to. Not all are like Casper, friendly happy, hugg and kiss you, make you feel at home.These are more like rip your heart and simply watch you die, for pure fun. Some can be solid, other just a mist. I'd suggest, before you go and try to communicate with "ghosts", awake or assleep, know as much as you can about "what" you are going to be dealing with and how to protect yourself. If not, you might not wake up and become a member of the "otherside community".[/color] :ghost: :ghost:

#7 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:05 PM

[quote name='BLACK SHUCK' post='556146' date='Dec 25 2010, 05:56 PM']There are some that are willing to "talk" with you, meaning more "mind-to-mnd" dialogue than what one might hear or those that speak as clearly as if they were standing right next to you.there are some you simply MUST,not maybe but MUST stay away from. Simply put, "pure evil" and they can hurt you if they choose to. Not all are like Casper, friendly happy, hugg and kiss you, make you feel at home.These are more like rip your heart and simply watch you die, for pure fun. Some can be solid, other just a mist. I'd suggest, before you go and try to communicate with "ghosts", awake or assleep, know as much as you can about "what" you are going to be dealing with and how to protect yourself. If not, you might not wake up and become a member of the "otherside community". :ghost: :ghost:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users