2 replies to this topic

#1 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:53 AM

Giving the day. I'm gonna post this because it must have some importance.

Early this morning I had a dream in it all I could see was a arm in front of me with all its skin and muscle slofed off. All of a sudden it starts generating itself and it has 3 small skulls hanging from it as well that regenerate as well the skulls get fangs on them. And I heard while this is happening, Lucifer is King of Kings. Which is another name for Jesus. This dream repeated itself 3 times right after another. As soon as it completed the third time my dog started sneezing but it sounded like a real deep growl instead. So I jumped out of bed and it stopped. Now given its Christmas and I had this dream on the day we celebrate Jesus I feel there is some major importance here. Please help.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

Bones fortell a coming inheritance. This includes the arm bones you saw as well as the skulls. Fangs tell of family problems brewing ahead. To hear a devil/lucifer tells of some temptation you are facing and finding it difficult to fight off.

Overall I would say that you are having some problems with family or people close to you. If you can overcome the temptation of arguments/fights with people, something good will come of it for you. The fact that you dreamt this three times is only significant in that your subconscious is trying to get this message of avoiding these problems across to you.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

Wow guess was expecting something a lil different given the dream and day. Thank you so much for clarifying that red, good thing it didn't have a darker meaning.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users