Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

ouija board happenings, weird out of board experiences!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AndyElvis

AndyElvis

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

ok. I have had a few weird happenings with ouija boards and just want to know if anyone else has. One time, my friend and I, who both worked for the same police department, were at my house, I believe in about 1996 or early 97. We had been playing with my board all nite and were really revved up to try it some more. Well, it was the middle of the day and we couldn't get it to work in all the daylight(Ireally didn't think that mattered, but for some reason it wouldn't work). We went into a bathroom with no windows and started trying again. This spirit who would only ID himself as "RIP" came on and I told him politely that we were trying to contact someone else, and would talk to him in a minute. He got very angry and left the board for a few minutes. Then came back and knocked the person we were trying to talk to off the board. I got a little short with him and told him to leave now or else I wouldn't talk to him any more. He got even more angry and made his presence known. I had a shelf in the bathroom, one of those curio type wooden ones. It had several small bottles of designer perfume on it, that had corked caps on them. (for lack of a better term). Well, they exploded. Right on the shelf! We were so scared that we put the board away and didn't touch it for the rest of the day. Later, I was talking to my boyfriend's room mate about what had happened. He said that several years before, long before I met him, he had talked to the same spirit and that spirit was also very nasty to him, but no broken things. Has anyone else ever came across this entity?

#2 AndyElvis

AndyElvis

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:08 AM

Continued from previous post i.e. Part I of my post 'My First Ouija Experience'.................

I asked the spirit it's name. It spelt out a very confusing
ODZMIJ

Now I had read in several places that spirits can give jumbled answers or even incomprehensible ones, and I thought this spirit was one of them.

I asked the spirit's gender. It answered M
What was your age when you died? Ans: 48

Then we decided to ask simple questions.
Do you know my friend's name? It slid to NO
Do you know my name? Again, the answer was NO

This puzzled me. I thought spirits knew everything! I have read other people's Ouija experiences where the spirit knew people's names etc.

Then I asked if it understood Hindi (the Indian national language). Answer: NO
I asked if it knew Bengali (the local state language). Again, answer: NO
Now I asked whether it knew English. Well, again the answer was NO

Rather peeved and puzzled, I decided to ask about something else.

I asked if it was a good spirit or an evil one. The pointed slid to G

I asked him his religion. He answered: ZN

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:05 AM

Since these two are related posts, I am merging both together, please do not start separate topics for the same discussion.

Thank you.
Posted Image

#4 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

Interesting?!
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:58 PM

There are many spirits that can come across with a ouija board and they are mostly there just to play with you. Very rarely do you get helpful info.

Unless you want to scare yourself spitless again, I would just throw that board away. It's just a game, after all. That's why they're sold in toy stores and not metaphysical ones. :hug2:
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users