• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:58 PM

I know this may sound wierd, but I'm so proud of myself right now... I just spent $40 and 2 hours changing the brakes on my PT Cruiser... I've changed the brakes on a '94 Chrysler New Yorker and can say the PT Crusier was much much easier than the New Yorker... I had to do my research, but what I found online, the book I looked at in the auto parts store, and the visual display the clerk gave me, it was cake...

Just saved a little under $300 by doing it myself!!! Go me, go me, go me!!! LOL...

:)

And yes, I checked the roters too... They were good...
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:00 PM

Nice job! :)
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:04 PM

LOL... Thanks!
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:17 AM

Congrats Joven :)
Posted Image

#5 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:07 AM

A pat on the back!!! :clap: :) :wave:
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#6 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

SWEET! What year is your cruiser? Just asking because my mom bought one of the first ones (an '01) and hers was ALWAYS needing to be worked on... She had a lemon most definately. She sold it in Dec. 2007 as I was getting a car big enough to fit my wheelchair in ('07 Murano... funny I OWN a car but don't have a liscense... They don't like fainting people to be driving).
Love life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users