Paranormal Team Members Wanted in Hampton Roads Area VA

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 easternvaghostriders

easternvaghostriders

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hi fellow ghost fanatics. I have started a newly formed group on Meet Up in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and would like to find a couple more members who want to join. Meet up is great to find like minded individuals, but it is hard to find someone with the dedication and commitment that goes along with the investigation process. I am looking for people who want to join a serious paranormal team. I have a team of five as of right now on Meet Up and will form a web site the end of this year. Our team works well together and they are good people. I would ask if you would have your own equipment prior to joining. I require new members to attend three investigations and meetings before becoming a member. We usually go on one or two hunts a month were building up a resume for future private investigation. Our group is dedicated, enthusiastic and loves the paranormal. I also ask everyone who is a team member to pitch in for research for a future hunt. If you are interested please shot me an email. easternvaghostriders@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users