16 replies to this topic

#16 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

Hi Seer,

I do readings and get messages from the dead too. I do not believe in COINCIDENCE!! The message sounds like it had a double meaning or purpose to me. One purpose was to show you these people and if you get a chance to help them see the light in any way you can, you should or take over their shop!! I'd bind them too. Two, tell your story here, the right person might come along. You will find them either way but it might take a while. As you know, the future is fluid and changes with an action or even a thought.
You've done your best and I think with everyone on here thinking the same thing towards those women, things will work out. You know how powerful the connective mind is and prayers always help!!

Gracie.

Did you look up the meaning of the names you were given? There might be a secondary message in them.

#17 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

I infused them and their place with light. I had to, no choice. It was too dark. One small flicker of light cancels out the darkness.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users