• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 moongirl

moongirl

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hi Everyone,
I am also new to this forum, i really need some answers as to what i experenced in November last year. I decided to have a tarot reading which went really well and one of the things i wanted to know was about my Spirit Guide, i was told he is an Arab and he was showing a spinx.

Now two days before i had the reading i was in town and i saw a man dressed in full arab clothes i thought it rather strange as no one was taking any notice of him, then three hours later i saw him again in exactly the same place and he smiled at me could this man have been my Spirit Guide ? and did he put the idea in my head to ask about him at my reading? also was i the only one to actually see him, if anyone can come up with an answer to solve this mystery i would be really grateful

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

Welcome to GV,

Your Guide was either there and he was that man or he placed a man in Arab clothing for you to take notice.

You can have more contact with your Guide/Guides if it what you desire. The first step is meditation and ask. It might not happen on the first time or even the second. All you have to have is patience. It will come.
I am more than my physical body.

#3 moongirl

moongirl

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

Thankyou Seer

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:31 PM

Your guide is with you 24/7 and loves you very much.

His name is Meekalsh. This is the closest I can come to his name: I am doing this phonetically because I don't speak his language.

You can use this name when you talk to him, as Seer suggested. :P
petunia4998

#5 moongirl

moongirl

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

Thankyou, is it possible to have more than one guide? as i was told his name is Suri he came through at the Tarot reading i had two days after i saw the man in Arab clothes in town. I have always had a fasination for ancient Egypt and as this guide was showing a Spinx it all ties in, i must have had help from the spirit world to get my volunteer job at our local museum as i am cataloging ancient Egyptian pots and beads from the x11 to the xx11 dynasty

#6 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:41 PM

You have one main guide that is always with you and then you have guides that come when you need them. There can be several at a time.

A good author is Doreen Virtue. Her books can help you with alot of your questions and I have a few of her meditation cd's which I really enjoy. I have ordered online from Barnes & Nobel and have picked a few up at Borders.

Hope this helps!
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users