• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hauntee

hauntee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:24 AM

Hi I'm from Pekin and looking for other people that are from my town or the nearby cities. I have considered starting a local paranormal group but I'm still going back and forth on this presently.

It would be nice to meet some local people that are like minded though if anything just to talk and hang out while at the same time not sound like a crazy person if you want to venture to a discussion of some sort of a paranormal topic lol.

I would also like to find some people to go out on outdoor investigations with me and whom are interested in doing daytime investigations as these are possible to get evidence from. Since no one really focuses on investigations during the day this does intrigue me to do. Yes I do like to think outside the box and try the other paths not always followed sometimes. At the same time I'd be up for night time investigations too but rather focus on the daytime.

Anyone with comments on investigating during the day please feel free to reply! Trust me I have a open mind so if you think its just silly to do say so and tell me why...love to hear all points on things.
Blessings,Misty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users