2 replies to this topic

#1 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:52 AM

when i have a bad bream i tend to get over it by breakfast. last nights dream however has stuck with me. i was walking in a field when i came up to a grave yard, it was daytime and all the headstones were in the shape of grand pianos. as i walked through the graveyard (which does not bother me at all) i saw my wife standing on a grave stone looking at me. i went towards her and she started to walk away jumping from headstone to headstone. i followed her and she began to run laughing as she did so. i chased after her and something told me that there was danger ahead and i felt fear. i ran faster jumping from headstone to headstone but i was not able to catch up. the headstones were now getting bigger and bigger but they were still in the shape of grand pianos. my fear was beginining to turn to terror and i yelled out to my wife but she carried on. then in the distance i saw the biggest headstone yet. it was in the shape of a grand piano but it's lid was up and it was playing by itself my wife jumped onto it i could hear piano music very loud and the lid slammed shut trapping my wife inside. it was at this point that i woke up with a start and sweating like crazy. my wife was soundly asleep at my side and everything seemed fine i looked across at the time which was 6:34am so i sat up and waited for my alarm which was 7am. i have been pondering this dream all day so i thought i would share it with you to see what you think. i must admit that writing it down and reading it back makes me feel better already.:-)

#2 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

This could be a sign, keep your wife safe, i had various dreams of one of my family passing away but i coulden't see there face in my dream. Turns out my brother died on boxing day night.. :ghost:.

Keep here safe. This is just my opinion.

Edited by ParanormalOuija, 20 January 2011 - 11:40 AM.

Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:36 PM

Redhead can help you. If she doesn't look at it soon then send her a pm. She will answer when she can and it will be well worth waiting for.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users