Photo

Spartanburg/Greenville SC Team

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SCPI

SCPI

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Who are the SCPI GROUP?<br /><br />We are a group of experienced paranormal investigators based out of Spartanburg, South Carolina who have been investigating and researching into reports of spirits, poltergeists, and paranormal activity individually since 2006. Our investigation team has been well selected of very trust worthy individuals. We are individuals who bring professionalism, personality, and confidentiality with years of experience in the field of paranormal research. We understand that in your times of fear it may be difficult to call someone like us, but we will always respect your right to privacy.<br /><br />We hope you enjoy visiting our website and will return regularly as we add new information. We also invite you to participate in our forums about ghost hunting and paranormal phenomena. It's easy to register and become a member, and it's free!<br /><br />

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

Hello everyone,

We are trying to branch out and get our name recognized some more. We've been on several Tv spots in our area, But We wanted to reach out to everyone in te ghost village as I've seen alot of questions about the Greenville/Spartanburg South Carolina areas.

My name is Matt Lovinggood and I am the founder and Head Investigator of the SCPI team. I bet your probably wondering just who is SCPI? Well, let me tell you about us.

Who are the SCPI GROUP?

We are a group of experienced paranormal investigators based out of Spartanburg, South Carolina who have been investigating and researching into reports of spirits, poltergeists, and paranormal activity individually since 2006. Our investigation team has been well selected of very trust worthy individuals. We are individuals who bring professionalism, personality, and confidentiality with years of experience in the field of paranormal research. We understand that in your times of fear it may be difficult to call someone like us, but we will always respect your right to privacy.

We hope you enjoy visiting our website and will return regularly as we add new information. We also invite you to participate in our forums about ghost hunting and paranormal phenomena also, It's easy to register and become a member, and it's free!

Thats a little about us. We are looking for several new positions if anyone in the area is interested. We are looking for a few investigators, a psychic and a couple guys for security if we are doing businesses. But other than that stop in at our site, feel free to browse around and by all means
Join IT!
You can sign up to our site with Facebook for a quick free, easy alternative. So we look forward to hearing from you guys and I'll leave a link to our site below.
Once again,

Hello Everybody!

Here's Our website below:

Visit Our Website the SCPI Homepage

#2 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

I grew up in Augusta, GA just around the bend from y'all. I can give you a number of locations around Augusta to take a look at.

Off topic...are you kin to Jimmy Lovinggood from TENN?
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#3 SCPI

SCPI

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Who are the SCPI GROUP?<br /><br />We are a group of experienced paranormal investigators based out of Spartanburg, South Carolina who have been investigating and researching into reports of spirits, poltergeists, and paranormal activity individually since 2006. Our investigation team has been well selected of very trust worthy individuals. We are individuals who bring professionalism, personality, and confidentiality with years of experience in the field of paranormal research. We understand that in your times of fear it may be difficult to call someone like us, but we will always respect your right to privacy.<br /><br />We hope you enjoy visiting our website and will return regularly as we add new information. We also invite you to participate in our forums about ghost hunting and paranormal phenomena. It's easy to register and become a member, and it's free!<br /><br />

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:21 PM

Yeah thats off topic alright. Honestly I have no clue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users