• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 perpetualstudent

perpetualstudent

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Well, a while back I read through (well nearly through I stopped at the animal listings in the back of the book) this book because it caught my interest. A lot of what was in there resonated with me, really made sense in ways I can't really describe. It kind of opened my eyes to different things and I really felt a sense of peace for a while after taking all this into my head and heart until I put myself back "into the box" to avoid having to deal with my questioning Christian mother (I lived with her at the time).

Anyone else had any readings of this book? It pertained mostly to Shamanism I believe. If anyone wants links or more information about the things in the book itself just mention.

I do have some questions:
1. Do any of you feel that the way he describes to find your totems is any good?
-I felt that it was a little too self driven because I worried about forcing an animal image.
2. Anyone actually pay attention to random animals coming across their path and interpret them as signs?

3. Am I being too vague in my descriptions?

#2 perpetualstudent

perpetualstudent

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:33 AM

As a bit of a redirect, has anyone here ever had the problem of NOT recognizing a spriit/totem animal at first glance? Because that happened to me in an exercise I was working through : /

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)