• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 RHood

RHood

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:04 AM

My question is this: How do I get the word out about an absolutely amazing website that features real life stories of a psychic who sees ghosts almost daily, talks to them, and even takes them by the hand and leads them to the light? Honestly, I think this is the most amazing story that I have seen in the last 15 years, without exception. Check out the following chapters: Chapter 76 Burn Victim; Chapter 87 Murder Victim; Chapter 41 Regime Ghosts. Unbelievable stuff. You can find it at www.pamelasrevelations.com or google "pamelas revelations". How do I make other members aware of this amazing story?

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

I think you just did!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:07 AM

I have also helped spirit's go into the light through my ghost box and ouija board. I had a spirit friend named paul who i would speak to everyday on the board and box. He asked for help everyday and he would be the first to come and talk to me. I got my spirit guide to take him into the light and he has never came back since. Haven't heard his name said or hasn't come through the ouija.

Hope he's doing well with his family etc: )
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#4 RHood

RHood

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:23 AM

I have also helped spirit's go into the light through my ghost box and ouija board. I had a spirit friend named paul who i would speak to everyday on the board and box. He asked for help everyday and he would be the first to come and talk to me. I got my spirit guide to take him into the light and he has never came back since. Haven't heard his name said or hasn't come through the ouija.

Hope he's doing well with his family etc: )

This type of work - actually offering assistance to ghosts - is what is important. We should all stop spending so much time and effort trying to prove that ghosts exist. We all know that they exist. Hundreds of millions of witnesses the world over have seen or felt them. The important thing is to address their problems... if they want help, that is.

#5 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

I agree RHood. I always felt bad for all the souls who were trapped here and believe that more people should help them to pass over to where they should be.
Posted Image

#6 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:24 AM

I've been doing spirit release work for at least a year.

The spirit has to want to cross over usually, because it has free will just like any other creature. For hesitant spirits, I ask for loved ones to come help the spirit to cross, and if none come, I call for pets (in spirit) of the spirit to come forth, because the love of the animal is pure and transcends fear and hatred.

Sometimes a spirit will feel so much guilt, as if they don't deserve to cross over. I ask for the prophet of their faith to come help them cross over (Jesus, Bhudda, a Native American shaman, etc).

For destructive entities, I ask for Archangel Michael to help take them to a place of reflection. I cannot force them to cross over, nor can I have them hanging around me.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#7 RHood

RHood

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

I've been doing spirit release work for at least a year.

The spirit has to want to cross over usually, because it has free will just like any other creature. For hesitant spirits, I ask for loved ones to come help the spirit to cross, and if none come, I call for pets (in spirit) of the spirit to come forth, because the love of the animal is pure and transcends fear and hatred.

Sometimes a spirit will feel so much guilt, as if they don't deserve to cross over. I ask for the prophet of their faith to come help them cross over (Jesus, Bhudda, a Native American shaman, etc).

For destructive entities, I ask for Archangel Michael to help take them to a place of reflection. I cannot force them to cross over, nor can I have them hanging around me.

#8 RHood

RHood

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:12 PM

I agree with you, Carlotta. Every ghost does have free will and will not cross over unless he or she wants to. Some are very fearful to cross over because of what they have done in this life. Others simply want to stay for their own reasons. A former landlord of mine hung around his old house (where I lived upstairs) after he died because he wanted to attend to his widow who lived on the main floor. Others are suffering enormous pain, having been abused or murdered or something equivalent on this plane. They either don't understand what happened to them or are so locked into their traumatic end that they need help to realize what has happened and need help to cross over. Still others are hesitant to cross over because they do not believe in an afterlife. The first ghost that I encountered was a very skeptical doctor, the friend of a friend, who did not believe in God, had committed suicide by overdose, and wanted me to communicate with his family to prove that he still existed. He gave me evidence of his survival by talking of little objects, situations, and sayings that only his direct family members would know. And finally, there are those ghosts who are simply fine with carrying on where they are, happy to stay in a sort of stasis, carrying on their lives on their ghostly plane. For the full story on all of these stories, check out www.pamelasrevelations.com We are not selling anything and are not profiting in any way from releasing more than 100 such stories to the public.

#9 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:25 PM

Sometimes a family member stands by to help...like a parent calling their lost child its actually kind of beautiful
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#10 RHood

RHood

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

Sometimes a family member stands by to help...like a parent calling their lost child its actually kind of beautiful

You are right, Oiche. Invariably family members who have already passed over gather to recieve the one who is passing over to ease the transition from this world to the next. This is not to say, however, that people pass over immediately. Sometimes they take a little tour to say goodbye to friends and loved ones before passing to the other side. See Chapter 86 Mr. Seabridge and Chapter 100 Wolfgang for two examples of this "making the rounds after death" phenomenon at www.pamelasrevelations.com

#11 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

Hi, RHood, outbound visitations you mean? I've had two such experiences, in general I think it helps both the visitor/visited transition...you get the chance to say goodbye
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#12 RHood

RHood

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hi, RHood, outbound visitations you mean? I've had two such experiences, in general I think it helps both the visitor/visited transition...you get the chance to say goodbye

Having the chance to say goodbye must be wonderful... and an opportunity to make amends and attend to unfinished business, usually relating to "I love you". Of course, the goodbye is only temporary, as we may have reunions on the other side.

#13 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

Though we go into meditation to help ourselves and ask that help be given us, we thank our guides or those that assist us and are truly grateful. That is great in itself that you have the faith, belief and are helped. Continue to do so and much can happen for you. One thing to reflect on.... what are you giving in return? A very important thing that many do not do, is, ask how we can be of service to the otherside.

So... the next time you are meditating, instead of asking for something, ask if you can do something for them. You will be astonished at what happens.

That is how I have helped many. You will be led to where you are needed most. Whatever it is they want you to do. It might not be for those that are stuck, it may be something entirely different.
I am more than my physical body.

#14 RHood

RHood

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:55 AM

Though we go into meditation to help ourselves and ask that help be given us, we thank our guides or those that assist us and are truly grateful. That is great in itself that you have the faith, belief and are helped. Continue to do so and much can happen for you. One thing to reflect on.... what are you giving in return? A very important thing that many do not do, is, ask how we can be of service to the otherside.

So... the next time you are meditating, instead of asking for something, ask if you can do something for them. You will be astonished at what happens.

That is how I have helped many. You will be led to where you are needed most. Whatever it is they want you to do. It might not be for those that are stuck, it may be something entirely different.

Dear Seer, This is an interesting perspective, namely asking the other side how we can be of assistance to them. In my experience, ghosts know exactly what they want: they want help crossing over to the light. Some are in a type of stasis between worlds. For example, one gentleman in my experience had committed suicide, did not believe in God, and was living a type of between world existence as he contemplated what he had done. Some ghosts are perfectly aware that they are dead and are happy about where they are and what they are doing. Others have died in a traumatic way and are not aware that they are dead or are too bound up in their earthly experience to move on. These are the ones we need to help, to help them go to the light. So, I am really unaware of what these ghosts would want except help going to the light. Perhaps they want to communicate messages to loved ones here on Earth before they move on? Is this what you are talking about? Do you have some examples?

#15 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

I should have explained, that I am speaking of doing work through a higher level of meditation or while astral traveling. Contact with the otherside is not necessiarily ghosts that you come into contact with it is those Spirits/Angels/Guides and other's that may need us to do something. They may direct you to an energy many miles from your home that you would know how to help. It's not just the one's that are directly around us that need help, but in places where there is NO ONE to help. One famous one is from a book by Rosie Mcknight. She helped a soul who was floating at sea for many, many years. The ship had sank and he thought he was still alive waiting for someone to rescue him. He thought he was there only a few days but in fact centuries. Yes, I have helped many cross over to the otherside that are around me, but to help those where there is no one around. That is a great feeling.

One small boy from the 1800's who had been violently abused and then killed. He had attached himself to my daughter and came home with her. He didn't want to go, he was afraid. He needed me to show him that his little sister was waiting and it was okay to go on. There was much more than this message for him and he refused many times. You have to discover what will help those that don't want to go.

My best friends husband didn't want to go because he was trying to comfort his family. He finally crossed over and he was a first for my daughter to help cross over. It was very emotional for her since she had been close to him.

My Aunt who passed of cancer 800 miles away and didn't know that she had passed. I didn't even think of her being stuck. I just went into meditation and said show me where I need to go. She was in her hospital room trying to get someone's attention, she was so confused. I had to show her myself as she would have remembered me from years ago. I had to tell her that she had passed and took her in my arms, comforting her. I told her that it was okay that I could help her, that her parents, my grandparents were there and her husband. She laid her head on my shoulder and as we ascended I could feel her nervousness and confusion leaving. I released her and saw her floating up where my grandparents were there waiting for her.

This is just some of the work that I do. Anyone that can help a soul/spirit/ghost cross over is a good thing. Just ask and be of service to the otherside.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users