Ouija Answer Book

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

When I was visiting my stepsister in Santa Cruz, CA. a few months ago we were at a book store and I saw the Ouija Answer Book and I decided to buy it. Later that night at her house with her boyfriend John and a male friend of theirs we decided to try the book out. It works by asking a question and then randomly opening the book and it will open up to the same letters and responses on a ouija board. The first question I asked was, "is it possible to be dead without knowing it"? I opened the book and it opened to yes. My stepsisister asked if theire were dead spirits in her house and she opened to yes. Their friend decided to leave after this saying that he didn't feel safe staying in the house because he felt their was a scary prescence in the house. He left right after that. We decided to not use the book anymore after that. After everyone went to bed I went to the back room where I was staying. At about midnight I dedcided to go to a Taco Bell nearby for a late night dinner. When I came back there is a large closet just before the room where I was staying. As I walked by it it opened and I could here someone or something coming out of it. I ran to my room and closed the door and sat quietly in the room. Whatever it was it left. But I believe it was the dead spirit we were communicating with earlier that night. I live in San Francisco, CA. and I still use the book to communicate with spirits at my house. I am very careful with how I use it . If I feel if the dead spirit I am communicating with is trying to find me to intentionally frighten me I immediately stop using it. Usually spirits will just answer questions but sometimes they will try and trick me and make me think they are answering a question but are actuallly trying to find me in my room to frighten me. I can always tell when they are doing this because I keep an open mind to everything they are saying. If anyone else has some spooky experiences with the Ouija Answer Book please let me know. :wow:

#2 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hello , yes i have the book and i find it better to use then the board , i use it to help me find answers in me life.. ask for my spiritguides stuff , or just need something found... i bless the book before and after use and keep positive and thank them when i'm done...
there is positive in the book and board , one has to be careful and think first before using.
my thoughts on the book is "it works if you are not scared of it" and ask questions you NEED to Know".
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

I have never heard of this book before and am very interested in learning more about it.

How exactly does it work? Do you ask only yes or no questions? :)
petunia4998

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

This method suffers the same shortfalls as any other method like a Ouija board. How does one validate the answer? Consider "Yes"- "No"... You ask, "Is it possible to be dead and not know it?" Consider EITHER answer could be correct; you have no way to validate either response as right or wrong. Are there spirits in the house? Again, prove it either way.

The same limitations apply to EVPs consisting of one word answers. There is simply no way to validate the response based on such limited data. People ask for a name and receive a one word response. Example, "Fred". Now realistically consider ANY name would be valid. Or maybe the response on a board is misspelled by adding or dropping one letter. The user arbitrarily throws out the extra letter or adds what he feels SHOULD be there.

This proves nothing since the data has just been altered. I would put no more faith in this method than I would in a Ouija board. I wouldn't be afraid of it; rather I would simply not trust anything that comes out of it as being accurate.

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

That's just you, CaveRat. You are a profound sceptic, and there's nothing wrong with that. God bless you all.

I myself have gotten some good information from ouija board. I haven't used one for many years because I now have other ways to get that knowledge, but it can be a very valid method.

I say: if it works for you, that's great. :)
petunia4998

#6 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

The ouija book works by asking a question and opening the book to random letters or yes/no or good bye. Every time you ask a question you open the book to arandom page and write the letter on a piece of paper. Do this about seven times for each question until you feel you have been answered. There are also numbers in the book. Meaning your answer might be a phone number. Letters could be a word or each letter could stand for a word. You have to keep an open mind for this to work.

#7 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

The ouija book works by asking a question and opening the book to random letters or yes/no or good bye. Every time you ask a question you open the book to arandom page and write the letter on a piece of paper. Do this about seven times for each question until you feel you have been answered. There are also numbers in the book. Meaning your answer might be a phone number. Letters could be a word or each letter could stand for a word. You have to keep an open mind for this to work.

The problem with that is that it's too subjective. It's possible to do a cold reading on yourself -- making the "answer" fit the question. Also, over time you get to know where in the book various letters or numbers are, so it's not truly "random". You might as well ask a magic 8 ball.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#8 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:33 PM

Moody, thanks for the information. That's what I wanted to know. :)
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users