• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

Reality is about the return to balance.

Balance Partners are the people you meet along the way who help you create balance in your life. They are catalysts who allow you to activate your DNA codes. In a time of the evolution of consciousness, balance partners would be on the same frequency saying and doing things that bring the awakening feeling.

As the grid programs of our reality move towards balance and closure, many people will evaluate all aspects of their lives - physical, emotional, and spiritual. New connections will be forged to that end.

As you move through your spiritual journey balance partners will come into your life at the appointed time and place, as you attract them into your life.

You generally attract each other by synchronicity, meaning that there is something that will be shared by both people, after which they can remain close friends or stay for a while and move on as would a teacher. The door is generally open to meet again and share in the future. They remain in our lives for a period of time after learning lessons then can freely move on without a feeling of separation and loss.

Read the Complete Article here.
Posted Image

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:25 AM

In fact after reading this insightful article, I personally have found meaning to a lot may relationships that I have in this life. More than the regular meaning we usually attach to relationships.
Posted Image

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:41 PM

good article! Thanks for posting!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

I agree this was a helpful insight. thank u
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#5 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

Moonchild, you are, perhaps, my favorite balance partner! :kitty:
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#6 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

Reality is about the return to balance.

Balance Partners are the people you meet along the way who help you create balance in your life. They are catalysts who allow you to activate your DNA codes. In a time of the evolution of consciousness, balance partners would be on the same frequency saying and doing things that bring the awakening feeling.

As the grid programs of our reality move towards balance and closure, many people will evaluate all aspects of their lives - physical, emotional, and spiritual. New connections will be forged to that end.

As you move through your spiritual journey balance partners will come into your life at the appointed time and place, as you attract them into your life.

You generally attract each other by synchronicity, meaning that there is something that will be shared by both people, after which they can remain close friends or stay for a while and move on as would a teacher. The door is generally open to meet again and share in the future. They remain in our lives for a period of time after learning lessons then can freely move on without a feeling of separation and loss.

Read the Complete Article here.

Thank you for sharing the info. you have with us, or me, in a way that is easy to understand and not muddled with a lot of philosophy to meditiate over. Had plenty of that in college and grad. school. You would have made a darn good teacher. :kitty:

#7 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

Thank you so much for the article, Moonie! This is why I missed this group when the puter was down!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users