• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:14 PM

Well we did this in late October and I guess the folks at DUKE just have to practice medicine on somebody but really fellows/ladies, again? Looks like they want to do some "touchup" work and think I'll go with the program, as if I had a choice, so at some future date, we'll get together over there in Durham and play "doctor".

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:38 AM

Good that you are back and healthy. Sending prayers.
Posted Image

#3 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

Brain surgery can be a BAD_WORD the first time, a second time, it gets boring, REAL FAST!!!

Edited by MoonChild, 11 April 2011 - 06:34 AM.

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hope it goes well and your recovery is speedy!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:33 PM

Thanks alot. I appreciate your comment. it is alwaays nice to see as opposed to such as "who is your next of kin?

#6 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

I hate to BAD_WORD and moan about it but the headaches are a PITA, you can figure that out but I am not crazy about having more rehab. time. It just gets old and I am not getting younger...at least work will wait for me. ;)

#7 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:14 PM

No, this was not presented for sympathy or as a joke. having brain surgery, in the near future, is not funny, though some might find it a source of humor. Odd sense of humor some folks have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users