• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

The other night, a few minutes after laying down in bed, i felt a tug at my comforter. A few seconds later I felt another tug. So I sat up, looked around and saw nothing, then pulled my comforter fully on to the bed, instead of having it hang over(to stop w/e it was from tugging at it). Thats when I heard a male voice whisper to me "hey get up". so i sat up, looked to where the voice came from(side of my bed) and saw nothing. Layed back down and heard "Now". Sat up again, heard nothing and saw nothing. Layed down and eventually fell asleep.

I have been hearing voices alot lately, sometimes just whispering (like in Lost when they were in the jungle). Any thoughts as to why i would be hearing voices or what they might want?

#2 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

My first thought was that it might have been a loved one trying to warn you of upcoming danger, like maybe the house was about to burn down or something. But now that you mention the whispering, maybe you should research the history of the house and property.
Has anyone else in the house said anything about experiencing such things?

#3 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:50 PM

my gf hears the voices sometimes too. things have followed me from my last place, so its most likely not the house.

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

It's always a good idea to eliminate any natural causes before deciding that it is supernatural. Do you live in an apartment building, or have close neighbors? I ask this because I once heard a woman's voice loudly saying something very threatening one evening. Turns out it was the neighbor's tv turned up very loud. It was early spring and windows were open for the first time in awhile, helping the sound to travel as well. It freaked me out at first until I figured it out. If it's not neighbors or their tv, then you might want to consider using a recorder to try to capture the voice again. Set it up both at night and when you're not home. I'd also recommend starting a journal - write down what happens along with the day and time for future reference. That way you can track when it's happening to see if there is a pattern, and if you decide to bring in a group to investigate, they have something to start with.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

I try to first, rule out the most likely, what might be caausing whatever is going on, and gradually get more restrictive in possible options until you might have 2 or less as for causes. Keeping a journal is ok, if you might be in need or think you are in need of professionals for the 'activity' or to get a professional opinion that nothing psychological is going on with you.

#6 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

have had years of paranormal things happen to me, so not too worried that i might be crazy. i have tried to leave a recorder in my room at nite, but i have to sleep with a fan on, so that pretty much just drowns own anything that would have been captured. i do occasionally leave the recorder on over nite in one of the other 2 rooms and have gotten some weird stuff. the windows were closed and the walls are pretty thick, so i highly doubt it was a neighbors tv or something to that effect.

#7 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Well I can tell you that the man's voice belongs to your guide and his name is "Otto". He was your brother in Germany and it makes me laugh because he would pull your pillow out from under you in order to get you out of bed. You were a very deep sleeper!! He is just having fun with you. ;)
petunia4998

#8 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

this would be from a past life i assume?

#9 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

Yes. :Spaz:
petunia4998

#10 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

What makes you say that Petunia?
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#11 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:36 PM

I don't quite know how to answer that only to say that I was told it, or saw it or knew it.

It is difficult to explain psychic impressions. :Wall:
petunia4998

#12 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

Granted, I don't want you to get the impression that I am being obstinate but I always found it curious that people can get psychic impressions about others over the internet or the phone. I have read about the phenomena so I know its documented but I am curious because I have never spoken with one adept at it before and it opens up a lot of new questions.

I understand psychic impressions are difficult to describe. I have told people a psychic impression for me feels different than a mere thought because I get a pressure in my head like someone cramming something into my skull and the impression is always accompanied by an underlying hue of specific color. Further my eyes begin to bat quickly and my breathing gets erratic. Do you ever experience any of these things yourself?
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#13 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

I think getting the color is very interesting. You might be a healer or it might mean that you can see auras.

I am a healer and when I direct a healing to someone, I immediately see a color, of a specific hue as you do. That means that's the color they need in their aura to heal them.

When do you see these colors? :Wall:
petunia4998

#14 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

The color is a permeating hue behind the true visions. Its usually blue but I've seen yellow and orange as well. Kind of like backlighting for when someone else's thoughts are getting jammed into my head.

#15 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

I see. Then that's probably what it is: backlighting to help you focus. :Wall:
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users