Hearing Voices

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

My first impression was that veyaluch was indeed having contact with a guide. I also get the impression that you need to "get up" and "get going". There is something that you have been delaying, procrastinating doing. I feel that it is about employment, something that you haven't wanted to do. Switching jobs, looking for a job... you have just dreaded facing the day.

Impressions come to me in many forms. Usually I am given an image, almost like a movie in my head. Short or long. Sometimes it is just an object. I say it is like sign language but it is image language from the other side. You definately have to see the image for what it is literally, or what it stands for or just the initial of the word you would use to name that image. I was given once, an image of a lighthouse. I asked the person, does a lighthouse mean anything? no. Does black and white mean anything? no. I asked for more information and they showed me the lighthouse with the light shining in the dark. I then got it. I said... you are afraid of the dark. This message came through from a deceased husband to a greiving wife that needed proof it was really him. He was the only one that knew she was afraid of the dark.
I am more than my physical body.

#17 savingracenow

savingracenow

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hey do any of you still get on here? I'm new and would really like to share and discuss some things.

#18 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Savinggracenow,

I can tell you that there is a lot of activity around here and things have been on the upswing since the software was upgraded.

With that being said, the forums are what you make of them. From what I have seen over the years, other members are more likely to respond when you show that you are an active participant in the forums and want to contribute to the community in a positive way. People who jump in with their first post begging for help or asking a lot of leading questions don't usually get a positive response because it's hard to determine if the person is sincere or just looking to stir up trouble and troll the site.

Welcome to GV by the way. I hope you enjoy the community and find the answers that you are looking for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users