2 replies to this topic

#1 Deonna Kelli Sayed

Deonna Kelli Sayed

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Writing, good food, strong coffee and stout conversation

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

America's Strangest House, Korner's Folly in Kernersville, NC, is sponsoring a ghost hunt on Friday, June 3rd at 6:30 pm.

Dubbed "America's Strangest House," this home is a seven floor, twenty-two room wonder. Its whimsical design makes it an alluring place to investigate, along with intriguing evidence suggesting a happy haunt.

The event will feature evidence captured during previous investigations, plus hands-on, lights-out ghost hunting. This event is geared to paranormal reality TV fans or those wanting to try out paranormal investigation. Area investigators will be on hand to answer questions and demonstrate techniques and equipment.

Tickets are $25 and all proceeds go back to the site's restoration efforts. All tickets must be purchased in advance online at Korner's Folly website.
Ghostvillage editor, author, cool chick in generalwww.deonnakellisayed.comVisit My Official Facebook Page Tweet with me!

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

I can't go BUT that definately looks interesting! Thank you for sharing!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 grimshawl

grimshawl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:all things paranormal, cemetery photography, odd and forgotten history and locations, fishing, reading, gaming.

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

It looks like a marvelously unique location. I will definitely have to check their website out more thuroughly. Thanks for sharing it.
Still full of Wonder at the Worlds Workings, looking for some of the ansers and most of the questions. Lost and Found Ohio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users