Leprechaun peeked in my window

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:03 AM

When I was renting in Paris, near the Bastille and Gare de Lyons. One night I looked at the open French windows and saw a fellow peep in. He was like what I've seen in drawings of fairies and leprechauns. He had on a green suit of clothing and had quick way of looking around, sort of birdlike. He leaning in the windows, looking around, and then he vanished. I didn't hear or smell anything, nor was anything moved.

It's only happened once. I do dream of some places I've lived, but never that apartment, and the dreams are usually Dali-like, with distortion of the room and furniture.

I don't know what he'd be doing in Paris. I am part Irish (as are most Americans), but I didn't the impression that he was looking for me in particular. He just looked curious.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#2 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

My belief is that bashing should be allowed in the constituation of Ghost Village only in the case of when someone produces clearly faked evidence. Nothing angers me more then when you can tell something has been photoshopped into an image because it hurts the cause of ghosthunters like myself and many others. Not that our image is the greatest because of shows like Ghost Hunter's faking their evidence but ratings should not equal success when it comes to ghost hunting. And for that, people should be bashed.

Were ya hiding a wee-bit-o-gold on ya, lad?
Posted Image

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:56 AM

Were ya hiding a wee-bit-o-gold on ya, lad?

More like lassie. I had only got a few old silver fillings alas.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#4 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

Ai, lassie. Had a touch of the demon when I posted.

Also, I'm part Irish as well. My grandfather would go off on the more epic of rants when we messed up his lawn.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users