Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I'm confused.....just when is the world ending?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

Due to my location and being a Christian I should've experienced the rapture by now but as you can see...I'm still here....heck....we're still here.

So one down and 2012 still to debunk.

Whatever

#17 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

I didn't float away either, but I did enjoy the extra cheese on my pizza tonight, and listening to the wild party next door - 15 slightly tipsy college students shouting "Apocalypse!" :drink2:

Edited by Redhead, 21 May 2011 - 10:08 PM.

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#18 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:18 AM

Back to the drawing board for Harold Camping. Maybe one day he will actually get it right...in his next lifetime? The man is 89 years old, he hasn't got too many chance left this time around.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Well, looks like I might as well start paying my bills for this month....... I'm still here!

#20 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

WHAT !!!! you got left behind? guess I will see you again some day.Joke what a load of mulachy
RON

#21 MGH

MGH

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

I didn't get Raptured, and we didn't get any kitties that were supposed to be Left Behind by those who were Raptured. :drink2:

#22 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:46 PM

I have a feeling 2012 will go the same way. It'll be just another ordinary day as the song goes.
Just another hype or misinterpretation by humankind right?

Whatever

#23 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:15 AM

Apparently Mr. Camping is "flabbergasted" that the rapture never happened.
http://news.yahoo.co...world-didnt-end
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#24 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:46 AM

We can expect more doomsday predictions and supporters in the coming days. Fear is the key....................
Posted Image

#25 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:59 PM

2012 is NOT going to happen the end of the world is not gong to happen for a LONG,LONG,TIME. If anyone predicts anything they're wrong just like the Mayans. When the world does end it won't completely it's just going to be reformatted during the Second Coming of Jesus. God will take his throne down here as our lord and savior and save all who follow him and are faithful.

#26 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

2012 is NOT going to happen the end of the world is not gong to happen for a LONG,LONG,TIME. If anyone predicts anything they're wrong just like the Mayans. When the world does end it won't completely it's just going to be reformatted during the Second Coming of Jesus. God will take his throne down here as our lord and savior and save all who follow him and are faithful.

Frankly we do not know what actually Mayan's predicted - if at all they predicted anything at all. It was the end of a great cycle for them, and perhaps their calender was to "re-start" all over again. so there is no end, only a new beginning.

I do believe the same as well Pete, 2012 is not going to be an end, though there are natural shake up's happening all around for various reasons.
Posted Image

#27 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

I agree that the world is not going to end in 2012, but there are going to be some BIG CHANGES. Yes, some people are going to die, but then, death comes to everyone. :)
petunia4998

#28 MGH

MGH

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:59 PM

If anyone could predict the end of the world it'll be NASA, most likely involving a huge meteor smashing into earth. Provided they remember to use the metric system, of course.

Or, when the sun starts to die out, swallows up Mercury and Venus, evaporating all of Earth's water. And without water, life is doomed, kaput. But that's what, 5 billion or so years from now. I don't think I'll be around when that happens.

#29 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:56 AM

2012 is the end of the epoch, just like Dec 31 is the end of our year. And each year we simply create a new year and publish a new calender...

Trouble is there are no Mayans left (as a distinct civilization) to create the next epoch, so I guess for them it IS the end of their world....

Edited by CaveRat, 18 June 2011 - 11:57 AM.

#30 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

Trouble is there are no Mayans left (as a distinct civilization) to create the next epoch, so I guess for them it IS the end of their world....

:toilet:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users