10 THINGS ABOUT YOU
Posted 07 August 2004 - 11:32 AM
2. I was born the year of the dragon.
3. I speak 3 languages fluently (Pidgin, English, Portuguese) and understand Spanish.
4. I got paid to go to university.
5. I am my parents' fifth son.
6. I am the president of my own software company.
7. Seventh generation Mormon
8. Currently single.
9. I LOVE modern Hawaiian music, but the ancient stuff puts me to sleep after about half an hour.
10. I've been to 13 of the United States, Brazil, and Tonga (actually, the King of Tonga declared my village part of his dominion for a day. does that count?)
I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere
Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:34 PM
2. I meet my boyfriend on a chat line, 5 years and 2 kids later we are still together.
3. I collect ceramic figures of teddy bears
4. I love to read ad averages about 2 books a week.
5. I am in the proces of opening up my own business.
6. I love to go canoeing.
7. I have 3 fish 2 piranhas and 1 jack dempsey.
8. I'm really shy.
9. I'm working towards a paralegal degree.
10. I enjoy long walks on the board walk.
Posted 09 August 2004 - 01:49 PM
2. I am an art teacher and painter
3. I have two black cats named Elwood and Mouse
4. I am engaged to my polar opposite, who i do love dearly...I am outgoing, he is quiet and deep but funny
5. I love to learn about different cultures.
6. I started elementary school in Mililani Hawaii
7. My great great great grandfather, HJ Feltus was very well known in the Methodist Episcopal church
8. I love sunflowers
9. I was in a sorority
10. My great Uncle was Robert Preston of Music Man fame
Posted 09 August 2004 - 03:05 PM
2. I am a mother of four wonderful kids ages 8,6,6,and 3.
3. I can't get through the day without a coke. [smiley=cwm27.gif]
4. I have been in Girl Scouts for the last 23 years. (I started in 1st grade)
5. I have two cats - Teak and Zoe
6. I am extremely clumsy!!!! [smiley=cwm2.gif]
7. My mother passed away 10 years ago this week and I still miss her.
8. Snoopy is my hero - who else can imagine all their troubles away so well! ;D
9. I lived in Europe for 6 years
10. My husband and I have been happily married for eight years and plan on many, many more.
Posted 10 August 2004 - 06:27 AM
2. I'm married to my Sweetheart, Mykiedave - We met online, found out we were a half hour away from eachother and the rest is history!
3. I have two fabulous children.
4. I'm a descendant of William White, a passenger on the Mayflower. His son, Peregrine, was the first child born upon their landing.
5. I love cranberries in any way,shape or form.
6. I work for Warner Brothers so I get great chances to meet, or just see, celebrities. It's a fun perk with the job!
7. I've been able to see spirits since I was a child, and was strongly supported by my mother.
8. I love manicures and pedicures.
9. I love to read.
10. I think Johnny Depp should come to my house for dinner.
I've been hit by mrsspookypants
Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:10 AM
1. I am a pisces...That can explain alot!
2. I am married to the worlds greatest MAN..Who looks like Mike Tyson...(But dont sound like him!) :-*
3. I have the worlds greatest KIDS...My son 11..My daughter 8... ;D
4. I am a powerlifter...Im gonna compete next year!
5. I am the cool mom! All the kids are always hang-n out at my house! 8)
6. I am a vocalist and writter for local Rap artist..I have been on local TV...LL Cool J listen to a song a wrote...I have traveled performing...Been on local radio as well as other state's radio...
7. I love to swim...I love the ocean..fish...sharks..boats!
8. I work at historic theatre's...So I met alot of famous people.. :o
9. I love to help children!..I use to be a caseworker..Now I just volunteer all my free time to children! ;D
10. I LOVE...LOVE...to laugh!..So I always got jokes!
Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:44 AM
2. Married my soul mate 5 years ago.
3. I have 3 great children 11, 8, 6
4. we have 2 cats (Eastwood and Skywalker), one iguana (char-Char), and one Bearded dragon (Sonny)
5. We recently purchased a home built in 1864.
6. I am an avid historian
7. I love to travel.
8. I consider myself a beetle sex theropist (don't ask , LOL)
9. I am addicted to coffee.
10. I am EXTREAMLY emotional! Weather it me happiness, sadness, or anger I take my emotions to the extream.
Posted 10 August 2004 - 02:18 PM
1. I am a Scorpio
2. I love talking to dead people and taking infrared pics of them.
3. My house is haunted.
4. I am "owned by" two spoiled chihuahuas.
5. I have been a Science Teacher.
6. I am now a Case Manager.
7. I love to camp out.
8. I love the solitude of the night.
9. I have been married for more than 25 years.
10. I am a dinosaur! *snickers* and a Conservative Anarchist Christian Heretic.
Posted 10 August 2004 - 09:32 PM
2) I'm a pyro
3)I'm a lil strange, lol.
3)My lukcy number is 13
4)I am tryin to contact my Spirit guide
5)I have 2 dogs, and 3 cats.
6)I love to go to Florida
7)I have 2 neices and 2 nephews.
8)I looove Pepsi.
9)I love anything water..even things in the water (yea..jellyfish too)
10)I love hard core rock..and some alternative, and metal.
Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:40 PM
2) I was born Christmas Eve
3) I don't like to drive with my shoes on
4) I can't stand snoring
5) I love my family and my animals
6) I love to travel, especially to St. Augustine, New York City, and the United Kingdom.
7) I am divorced from a man from Sweden
8) I have no children
9) I love historic buildings
10) I actually like snakes
Posted 11 August 2004 - 03:29 PM
2. I was born legally dead
3. I taught myself to read at age 2 and to speed-read by age 4.
4. I usually find dead people much easier and less scary to talk to than the living!
5. I love animals and often remember the names of people's pets better than their own.
6. I get anxiety attacks if I'm forced to spend time in a room where there are no pictures or the pictures don't include living things.
7. My own house is decorated with my own paintings and sculpture.
8. I always have to have more than one kind of pet at a time in order to feel emotionally balanced.
9. I think bats and skeletons look genuinely cute and often stock up around Halloween in order to have them as year-round motifs.
10. I believe in animism, that even things we don't normally view as alive may have souls.
Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:40 PM
1) I'm in DEEP major LOVE with my partner
2) I'm OBSESSED with paranormal (ghosts mostly)
3) I LOOOOOVE music
4) I played Rachet and clank 2 for ten hours straight
5) I love to dance and be stupid
6) I REALLY REALLY REAAAAAALLLLY like Grand theft Auto 3
7) I'm a computer nerd
8) I Love laughing
9) I have freckles
10) I write short stories AND poetry
Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:14 PM
1) My birthday is the Fourth of July and I am MAJORLY patriotic (in an anarchistic fashion)
2) I am married to Holly who has the patience of a Saint.
3) I used to do stand up comedy and once sold a joke to Sam Kinnison,
4) I was an instrumentalist and vocalist with a Youth Band growing up and have performed for the royal families of England and Denmark.
5) To get over being cripplingly shy I began doing theatre at the age of 10.
6) I was on the old Gong Show and Win Ben Stein's Money.
7) I have worked at several haunted locations, including The Comedy Store in LA, and the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
8) I am a Storyteller who has been published and recored a few times.
9) I am in one of the WORST horror films EVR made called "Monster High" playing checkers at the end of the film in a featured extra shot.
10) I have the most supportive, loving, wonderfull family any man has ever been blessed with. Thank you Holly for sharing your wonderfull kids with me.
a bonus fact... I collect stuffed meenkies. [smiley=cwm5.gif] [smiley=cwm5.gif] [smiley=cwm5.gif]
Posted 16 August 2004 - 04:50 AM
2. I adore my husband, he is my perfect mate.
3. I work at home doing graphic design and it is wonderful.
4. I bought my dream home two years ago and it is THE COOLEST house on the planet.
5. I love all animals, I have two dogs, a miniature schnauzer (Lucky) and a little husky (Baleine) and had a third husky who died several years ago who I miss sooo much.
6. My mom and dad gave birth to my brother when she was 21, then 17 years later she had my other brother, me and my sister two years apart. My parents have been married for 62 years.
7. My sister was born with six fingers and six toes. She doesn't have them anymore LOL
8. I like to paint watercolors and work in the garden. I also like birdwatching and identifying wildflowers.
9. I love going online and meeting great people, getting on GV, playing scrabble, poker, and gin on Yahoo.
10. I am highly phobic of a lot of things, including bridges, heights, spiders, and driving.
Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:33 AM
1. I'm 6 foot 8 inches tall, size 16 feet
2. I'm from California but in England with my fiance who I met on a (naughty) chatroom.
3. I'm a Virgo
4. I love going to airshows (love military aircraft and the Blue Angels)
5. I was going to college but thats on hold while I'm here (been 3 years!)
6. Favorite band is the Moody Blues
(fav. song 'Nights in White Satin')
7. Have 2 cats; Chloda and Shelby
8. Into all kinds of cult movies
9. Love American Muscle Cars
10. Would absolutly love to become a ghost investigator
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users