Photo

10 THINGS ABOUT YOU

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#301 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:29 AM

Oh gee, this is like True Confessions hour....well because you asked, here we go:

1) I am 45 and act like a teenager most of the time.
2) 3 yrs ago I was thrown off a horse, due to item #1. Broken scapula and ribs, pneumothorax.
3) I am a nurse.
4) I LOVE CATS...the live ones and the one in the play. I have 3: Charlie, Autumn and Mystic.
5) My daughter is Twilight_Raine, she is 21.
6) I have another daughter that is 19, almost 20.
7) I am divorced and would consider being in a longterm relationship.
8) I love classic rock n roll, smooth jazz, new age and symphony music.
9) My heritage is Irish, Scottish, Dutch.
10) Star sign: Sagittarius
...enough about me... :blush:

#302 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

1) Has an online Harem
2) Has been blamed for a naughty Undrtaker dream
3) Denies all knowledge of having been the cause of said dream
4) Would happily do 'Taker
5) Would also Do Rey Mysterio, John Cena and The Miz
6) Likes Judas Priest, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Queen, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Will Smith
7) Has been blamed for people having Chacarron Macarron by El Mundo stuck in their head
8) Has called ReyRey "The Mexican Gary Coleman" at work. (Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?)
9) Knits.
10) Is a WWEholic

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#303 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

Here I go again!
1) Love working in my home, not in an office.
2) Work for health insurance company.
3) Southerner, born in Atlanta.
4) Love Evanescense.
5) Love the Beatles, Stones, Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, Herman's Hermits.
6) Related to Susan B. Anthony.
7) Baby talks the 3 kitties in my life.
8) Hangs out at coffee shops...Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, even Quick Trip for coffee!
9) Has a red hibiscus sticker on the back of my SUV.
10) Curious interest in the paranormal.

#304 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:55 PM

Let's see now...
1. I put the red Hibiscus flower on the back of jenkob's car :weeee:
2. I'm 21 years old
3. I was born in Atlanta, GA, just like my Momma
4. I have low self esteem
5. I LOVE coffee
6. I am a coke head (coca-cola)
7. I LOVE cats and kittens
8. I like plays/ musicals/ movies/ operas
9. I am a nervous talker
10. I could probably go on and on and on and on and on and on and on...etc. :hug:

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#305 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:36 PM

1. I'm a Cancer, the crab. Appropriate B)

2. I'm too young to have 3 Granddaughters, and I also have a Grandson on the way! :clap:

3. I am writing a book, my life story, but I'm blocked right now, have been for a while. I have an agent who isn't happy with that. :angry:

4. I'm the youngest of 4 children, have a big sister and two big brothers. My dad passed on Christmas Day in 1983. :( My mom never remarried. Said he was the only one for her. :wub: She's my buddy, we're very close. :hug2:

5. My mom is German & French, and full blooded Irish
My dad was Italian & Cherokee and Irish & French
so, I'm all those, then, my daughter is, well, half all that
and her dad is Asian & Jamaican and Black & Cherokee.
So, she's a bit of everything! :weeee:

Here's what ya get when you mix all those together:

Posted Image

6. I am an animal advocate and a member of the ASPCA. :kitty:

7. I sing show tunes at the top of my lungs when I clean house. Either that, or I have to have loud blood curdling heavy metal blasting, else I can't clean. I have a top hat that I wear when I clean, but it always falls off :Wall: I do that because I HATE to clean, and it makes it fun, and sometimes ya just have to make things fun or you'd never do 'em. My family loves it when I come out with that top hat on, they know we're getting ready to have fun! :hug:

8. I collect piggy banks and pennies and old salt & pepper shakers. I have an unexplainable fascination with anything from the 1940's - guess I used to live there :) My favorite TV show is Antiques Roadshow and The Sopranos (dvds)

9. My favorite restaurant is Red Lobster, I could eat 3 meals a day there, every day, and never grow tired of it. Seriously - I've done it! :blush:

10. I have said "I" way too many times here. Oh, and I love smilies, could ya tell? The 10th thing I'll say about myself is that this guy can make me laugh when absolutely nobody, nowhere can:

Posted Image
I absolutely, positively LOVE Niles Crane.

Edited by cotton08, 11 February 2009 - 02:37 PM.

#306 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

NILES CRANE!!!!!!! -RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES-
-run...run...run...run...run...run...run...run...colapses.-

1. LOVES old british comedies Bottom, Black Adder, The young ones, Fawlty towers.
2. Loves corny american comedies like Frasier, Two and half men, Everybody loves Raymond.
3. Loves films! Regulary wastes money on them
4. Watched pinapple Express last night, was the most randomest crazy film ever.
5. I has the most cluttered bedroom ever!
6. My clutter rocks.
7. I is random...
8. Not random enough to finish off these ten things about me
9. I likes Stingrays.
10. umm... I likes... things... =D

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#307 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

1. I have NO self esteem
2. I dress scene
3. I LOVE ANIME.
4. I love System of A Down, Mindless Self Indulgence, Slipknot, ect.
5. My spirit animal is a Wolf. My other totems are Bear, Deer and Hawk.
6. I DON'T LIKE SARAH PALIN.
7. I love animals.
8. I hate PETA.
9. I roleplay
10. I dunno my heritage other then my great great grandmother was the daughter of the the family that owned the company that owned the Titanic.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#308 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:51 AM

• I have decided to be 39 again this year.
  • I love snow.
  • I'm teaching myself how to knit, again. (my mom says I use to knit very well when I was 6 or 7)
  • I have begun watching Angel again.
  • I'm looking forward to spring.
  • I use dial up for my internet connection. (I'm cheep)
  • I have no children. (my choice)
  • I hate government regulations.
  • I'm afraid this country is heading into another depression.
  • I don't trust easily.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#309 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:12 AM

1. I loves Scrubs, the programme, its so silly but humerous.
2. I love Frasier and Everybody loves Raymond
3. Im watching Frasier, right this very minute.
4. Im writing a very dark novel at the moment.
5. I love working with little kids.
6. I love the little boy at the Chinese take away, hes so funny and brilliant at peek-a-boo.
7. I like singing along with songs, even though I'm rubbish at singing and never know the words!
8. I am officially a certified geek-a-zoid :clap:
9. I love the ten things about you thread, because it gets my brain working
10. I need to listen to Iron Maiden... Now!!!... Well after Frasier.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#310 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:03 AM

I'm not sure I've ever listed 10 things about myself before, but here goes.

1) I like to dunk my chocolate chip cookies in orange juice (yeah, I know, but try it first!)
2) I love the old cartoons like Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry
3) I used to be a military historian
4) People tell me my NYC accent makes me sound "tough"
5) I also love watching Frasier
6) I'm doing historical research about 19th century Philadelphia at the moment
7) I work in pharmaceuticals
8) I love all animals, but especially cats and elephants
9) I would love to have a pet elephant but I'm pretty sure my cat would disapprove
10) My current favorite show is Ugly Betty

#311 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:13 AM

• Have to agree with leonie Scrubs is very funny.
  • I have three cats.
  • My 4 fish tanks are filled with free and very inexpensive fish.
  • One of my umbrella cockatoos it endeavoring to drive me madddddd. :clap:
  • I re-fill my printer ink cartridges. (to cheep to buy new + they don't end up in land fills, if I re-fill)
  • I don't like to go out to restaurants.
  • I don't like to go out to bar's.
  • I love to wake up hearing birds chirping outside.
  • I love to see my Grandmother, but hate the long drive.
  • I love learning new things.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#312 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:48 PM

OMG I can't believe I am doing this again!

1) I have had the same best friend for nearly 30 years!

2) I hate booty hip hop music...my 19 yr old loves it.

3) My three kitties are Charlie, Autumn and Mystic. I love them!

4) I like to cook, enjoy new recipes.

5) Don't do bars.

6) Like to post on GV.

7) Though I enjoy meeting people in public places I can quickly be shy in intimate situations.

8) I enjoy WWII history, German language and sociology/current world issues.

9) The farthest I have traveled is Scotland, the beautiful!

10) My cats love to eat popcorn! Too funny...

#313 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

Mom, if it's about the cats, it's not about you!
Anywhoos

1. I love thunderstorms
2. I like to dance in the rain
3. My nickname is Raine
4. My real name is Ashley Patch Kobleur
5. My middle name, Patch, is from my dad's mother, Hazel
6. I miss living with my grandparents, but not enough to move back
7. I love Hot Topic stores!
8. I've never had a real boyfriend, all the guys here suck or something, must be in the water...
9. I am 21 and have been getting "hot flashes" since puberty
10. I love Sevendust, Garbage, Slipknot, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Emilie Autumn, Three Days Grace, Indigo Girls, Tracey Chapman, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, and all sorts of other rock music, but I HATE rap, pop, country, Hip Hop and R&B.
:Wall:

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#314 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:32 PM

10 more things:
1) I love sleeping in when its raining outside.
2) I love the snow, but hate icy road conditions.
3) I love sunshine on a cold day.
4) I don't like the song Candy Man by Aqua, it is extremely lame.
5) I do like the I'm Blue song by Europop.
6) I love animals, favs are kitties, snakes and rabbits. Ferrets are cute, but stinky.
7) I love the idea of travel, but really don't like packing for it.
8) I would love to run away with Bono from U2.

#315 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:39 PM

1. I could take Bono as a step father, that would be totally awesome!
2. I'm not sure what I really want to do with my life
3. I want to get married and have children someday soon after meeting my someone special.
4. I think Duct tape rocks!
5. I heart tacos, scratch that, I heart any kind of food :blush:
6. I have brown eyes and hair
7. I just ordered online for the first time in my life.
8. I have green hair dye that I don't know what to do with.
9. I might be working at Wal Mart soon
10. Work Sucks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users