Photo

10 THINGS ABOUT YOU

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#316 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

Oh behave! Work doesn't suck...it's those neanderthols that you work with! And that canned so-seventies R&B stuff you listen to while you work that sucks.

#317 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:49 PM

Oh behave! Work doesn't suck...it's those neanderthols that you work with! And that canned so-seventies R&B stuff you listen to while you work that sucks.

whatever mom!

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#318 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:23 PM

So come on folks and enter the 10 things about yourselves, I am getting tired of this being my game with my daughter. We already know these things about each other!

#319 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

1. Being a nurse makes my back hurt. I miss my fiance.

2. I'm very sleepy. I miss my fiance.

3. I'm being a grump. I miss my fiance.

4. I'm going to bed. I miss my fiance.

5. I'm getting up at 3:00 am so I can go make my back hurt some more. I miss my fiance.

6. I'm healthy. I miss my fiance.

7. I should shutup and quit complaining. I miss my fiance.

8. I'm lonesome tonight, like the Elvis song. I miss my fiance.

9. I miss my fiance.

10. I appreciate y'all listening to my grumpy post.

#320 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:21 AM

1. Elvis Rocks. -Gives Cotton a hug-
2. I like listening to old vinyl records. -Gives cotton a hug-
3. Is going to the tattoo parlor today, as her mum wants to ask about having a tattoo done -Gives Cotton a hug-
4. Wish I can get a tattoo but I have no money. -Gives Cotton a hug-
5. Have just been asked if Im a boy. -Gives Cotton a hug-
6. Then got called an emo. -Gives Cotton a hug-
7. Is slightly amused by the above two comments. -Gives Cotton a hug-
8. Once met a guy who thought I was my friends boyfriend :clap:. I was wearing this huge thick jumper, cos I wasnt feeling very well. And was all huddled up. And anyway, my friend told me, while this guy wasnt looking, to take my jumper off so I was in my tshirt,, so I did, he took one look at me and said something like I need a sig, he took his friend with him, then came back like ten mintutes later to apologise, me and my friends were in histerics. -Gives Cotton a hug-
9. Anyway... enough of thinking Im a boy... I must have a boyish face or something. -Gives Cotton a hug-
10. Likes hug. -Gives Cotton a hug-

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#321 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:26 AM

• My head still hurts a bit this morning. (had a migraine last night) :(
  • I woke up a little late this morning.
  • After much practice, I am ready to try my first knitting pattern. (Just need to buy or borrow the needles, my set only goes to 10, I need 15)
  • I have found loads of free patterns online. :whee:
  • My feet are a little chilly now.
  • I seem to be experiencing a mental block, having trouble coming up with 10 things at the moment.
  • Struggling on.
  • A naughty Grey squirrel just jumped onto one of my bird feeders.
  • I am now wishing I could sneak up on him and PINCH his little butt, for steeling the bird seed. :devil:
  • :clap: I like these little faces we can add to our posts. :lol: :clap: :wave:

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#322 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

1. I'm feeling better today.

2. I got paid today.

3. We all went out for Chinese, it was a blast.

4. I found my Sid Vicious tshirt that I couldn't find.

5. I love Sid Vicious.

6. We are watching a movie called Quarantine. It's makin me puke.

7. I have the weekend off. but I'm going in on both days for the overtime.

8. I bought some headphones for my stereo speakers and they don't work but the speakers do.

9. I miss my fiance.

10. I'm giving Leonie 10 hugs. :weeee:

#323 razorblade_ragdoll

razorblade_ragdoll

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Arts/Pottery (particularly animation), Literature, Writing and Poetry, Music ( I listen to a little of everything, but tend to lean torward the Rock, Metal, and Alternative genres in preference ^^;; ) Softball, Photography and the truth behind the paranormal that may help me finally feel comfortable in my own skin.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

1.) I have a terrible habit of biting my nails that I can't seem to stop.
2.) I'm supposed to be getting my first tattoo next weekend! WHOO!
3.) I'm the patron saint of procrastination.
4.) I REALLY should be working on my geometry pre-test packet right now in stead of posting this...>.>
5.) I look terrible in pastel colors--and everyone I know seems to agree.
6.) I'm addicted to Cherry Garcia ice cream.
7.) My birthday sits on the borderline of the Taurus and Gemini star signs.
8.) I'm working as political leader for a petition to restore the right to wear hoodies at my school. So far, in the first week, I've collected 362 signatures!
9.) I'm obsessed with chuck taylor Converse high-topped sneakers, but rarely have the money to go out and buy them.
10.) I think I might just ignor that Geometry packet...who knows, it might dissappear....^.^

Wings won't take me...Heights don't phase me...So take a step,But don't look down...

Check out my art--any comments are greatly welcomed!:http://s176.photobuc.....ire_B/My Art/

Posted Image

Take a Step...

#324 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:03 PM

1) I have nothing to do today and it feels strange.
2) I'm hopelessly addicted to learning.
3) I really like the Friday the 13th movies.
4) I talk to my pet fish.
5) I drive for a living.
6) Myspacebardoesn'twork.
7) I have a senile cat.
8) I play guitar in a band called, it could be worse.
9) I cherish the time I can spend with my daughter and finacee.
10) It's lunchtime
Sign says "next sign 30 miles."

#325 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:46 PM

1. Today I got a bunch of new books to replace some of the old ones that were falling apart/missing, thanks to my MOM
2. I ate killer BBQ today at Whole Foods
3. I had coffee with my mom about 3 times yesterday
4. I tried to give Platelets today at the Red Cross, but my Iron is too low
5. I haven't been to a church since about 2 months ago and I really miss learning about GOD.
6. I love my mother
7. I love my sister, even when we hate each other
8. I am addicted to music
9. I found a really cute blue plaid pin on the floor at work and it somehow managed to find its way onto my purse.
10. My sister annoys the crap out of me.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#326 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:01 AM

Oh boy! I am going to do this AGAIN, but love reading all the other posts folks have put on...THANKS to all!
1) I got a bonus check with my regular paycheck this week!
2) I am moving in about a month to a different apartment.
3) I love spending time with my daughters, but one is always working!
4) I love going to bookstores, out for coffee and to natural food markets. (especially with Raine!)
5) I love my sister, but don't always like her.
6) I love my dad, but sometimes think he missed his calling to either be a history teacher or a minister!
7) Wish I could donate blood, but they don't want mine.
8) I am very proud that my daughters give blood regularly. (life savers)
9) I like posting on GV late at night.
10) I love to write poetry, short stories and in a journal. (but haven't done any lately)

#327 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:35 PM

Ok, here's my 10.

1. I had a nightmare at 5:30 this morning and woke myself up screaming, "BUT I DON'T WASTE ANY OF IT!"
2. I dreamed of an old friend of mine who died about 18 or 19 years ago.
3. I have known him since 3rd grade.
4. I dream of him often.
5. He gives me wisdom filled messages.
6. I think he may be one of my spirit guides.
7. His name is Roger.
8. He wrote "Roses are red, violets are blue, you have a nose like a B-52," in my 3rd grade autograph book.
9. His birthday is June 19, 1962.
10. I got my driver's license on October 19, 1979. (that's related to Roger in my memory)

Cheers Roger, I miss you old friend!
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#328 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

Ok, here's my 10.

1. I had a nightmare at 5:30 this morning and woke myself up screaming, "BUT I DON'T WASTE ANY OF IT!"
2. I dreamed of an old friend of mine who died about 18 or 19 years ago.
3. I have known him since 3rd grade.
4. I dream of him often.
5. He gives me wisdom filled messages.
6. I think he may be one of my spirit guides.
7. His name is Roger.
8. He wrote "Roses are red, violets are blue, you have a nose like a B-52," in my 3rd grade autograph book.
9. His birthday is June 19, 1962.
10. I got my driver's license on October 19, 1979. (that's related to Roger in my memory)

Cheers Roger, I miss you old friend!

Whirly Dude

#329 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

Ok 10 more...
1) Green-eyed
2) Coffee lover
3) Can't remember most of my dreams but when I do they are deja vu or premonitions
4) Nurse
5) Mother of 2---21 and almost 20 yr old daughters
6) Also Mom to 3 kitties---Charlie, Autum and Mystic--sweet babies
7) Beer hater
8) Wine lover
9) My fav Hollywood hunks: David Duchovney, Kevin Costner, Dennis Quaid
10) Favorite vacation: BEACH! all the way...

#330 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:20 AM

Since I do like this game, I'll revive it with a list of ten . . .

1) I'm going to Miami for a wedding this week, and while it'll be fun, I don't like flying these days just because of how uncomfortable the seats are (no leg room) and how unkind the airlines seem.
2) With every year that passes, I'm more grateful for friends and family.
3) Ghostvillage is one of the sites I visit every day - and not just because I'm a mod.
4) I'm looking forward to this year in the Junior League being over - not that I didn't like the people, but I haven't liked one of my placements as much as I should.
5) Am watching a documentary about Vikings - and can't imagine what it would be like to live with that fear over your head.
6) I fall in love way too easily, but once I love, it's forever (just don't always stay IN love).
7) Want to get a fire going in my wee outdoor firepit so I can burn a whole lot of old papers and such.
8) Don't like taxes because I think government wastes way too much money.
9) Need to get to the gym, or at least work out at home.
10) Am half tempted not to leave the house for a couple more hours, but need to run errands and get to work :hug:

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users