#61 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 31 October 2004 - 10:16 AM

5. I belong to a cat named Cookie. (in other words, Cookie is my furry kid, I don't have human kids)

Posted Image Cats are Rulers!
Posted Image

#62 cat5799

cat5799

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 02:40 AM

1. I am a Libra

2. I love dirt track racing :P

3. I live in Keewatin MN

4. I am short

5. I really hate my job

6. I was a cheerleader

7. I have 3 sisters (one real and 2 step) and 2 brothers ( both step)

8. I like to go ghost hunting

9. I have a dog

10. I love to be around my friends

#63 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Pokemon Pearl Version (for the DS), Nintendogs (again for the DS), drawing/painting, reading

Posted 02 December 2004 - 12:19 PM

Here is mine:

1. I'm a Scorpio

2. I'm VERY stubborn! (LOL)

3. I'm Wiccan

4. I am so deeply in love with my fiance!!!! :)

5. I am heavely into the Paranormal.

6. At the bar, my nickname is Abby Normal. (how fitting!)

7. In 2002 I ran with the Olympic Torch

8. On Tuesday I won 2 games in the BCA pool tournament!

9. I have 5 kids who I love so much!

10. I have lots of great friends on this most wonderful board!

Well, one more...I love the Blues and have met Pinetop Perkins!
POW/MIAs~YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!Life's a witch, then you fly!!!My other car is a broomI wore black before it was cool!If going to church makes you a Christian, then does going to the garage make you a car?Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.....:(

#64 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:45 PM

Only 10? OK!
#1. I was born under a Libra moon on October 13
#2. I love reading & writing horror stories. I even won a story writing contest
and got published in a local newspaper.
#3. I love going to haunted places.
#4. Autumn is my favorite time of year.
#5. I love severe thunderstorms,before the rain comes,when the sky is black. BEAUTIFUL!
#6. I love to laugh.
#7. I like to dance in the rain.
#8. I like new age music.
#9. I collect statues of dragons,wizards,fairies,and celestial things.
#10. My favorite animal is the wolf.
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#65 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 February 2005 - 09:23 AM

I noticed alot of new villagers in here...lets get to know you.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#66 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 08 February 2005 - 06:20 PM

Hm....let me see...
1. I am an Aquarius

2. I am absolutely hopelessly, madly in love with my boyfriend!

3. I LOVE to cook! (shoulda been a chef, but I HATE the hours u werk!)

4. I love Angelina Jolie

5. I am (working on being) Wiccan

6. I'm half cuban (and WHITE as can be!)

7. I'm really a redneck at heart, lol

8. I LOVE THE RED SOX!! (especially Curt Schilling)I cried when they won the world series!!

9. I love ghosts, abandoned buildings (especially mental hospitals-much fun), old cemetaries, and a good ghost story!

10. My nickname is 'Camille' b/c I was a bit of a drama queen as a child...well still can be at times, but I suppose that's why I like Shakespeare!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#67 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:26 AM

1. I'm A Cancer
2. I am happily married to the love of my life. (my wife)
3. I love Fishing
4. I miss living in the northern States. (hockey)
5. I'm not a redneck (but I am surrounded by them at work)
6. I feel at work I am lost in a sea of stupidity
7. I can cook (but I am too lazy to)
8. I have been know by the nickname of Dew
9. I enjoy having my cats lay on top of me to watch tv (their as close to children as I can get)
10. I enjoy GV and the conversations are a relaxing break to the ignorance of the ones I endure at work. :)
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#68 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:00 AM

ohhhh lessee.....

1. Im a virgo (but hardly mild mannered)

2. Im suprised i lived to be 31

3. I have a big overactive imagination

4. I love creativity and working with my hands

5. I love music and play guitar

6. I love art and designed the two tattoos I have

7. I love collecting sharp objects (for decorative purposes)

8. I think theres nothing more exciting than a good ghost hunt

9. I know theres more to life than what were aware

10. I sometimes think I know more than I honestly should
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#69 Sugar

Sugar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:58 AM

1. I'm a Leo.
2. I adore my husband.
3. I like hats, especially my fancy red one with the flower on the back.
4. I like to paint, cook, sew, garden, read, and have inappropriate conversations with people I barely know.
5. My job sucks and I should've finished college
6. I have trouble saying "no" to my adult kids. "Adult kids"? Is that like "military intellegence" or "government assistance"?
7. I vote, and am both religious and profane.
8. Love music, love to dance, love to shake things up at work or in any stressful situation with a chorus of "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" or "I Left My Heart in San Francisco".
9. I wish my husband and I had the resources to travel more.
10. I've written a couple of books.

#70 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:04 AM

1. I'm a Leo.
2. I adore my husband.
3. I like hats, especially my fancy red one with the flower on the back.
4. I like to paint, cook, sew, garden, read, and have inappropriate conversations with people I barely know.
5. My job sucks and I should've finished college
6. I have trouble saying "no" to my adult kids. "Adult kids"? Is that like "military intellegence" or "government assistance"?
7. I vote, and am both religious and profane.
8. Love music, love to dance, love to shake things up at work or in any stressful situation with a chorus of "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" or "I Left My Heart in San Francisco".
9. I wish my husband and I had the resources to travel more.
10. I've written a couple of books.

Sugar, YEP you sound like a LEO lol...wohooo!

No.4 sounds interesting, innapropriate conversations with strangers?? lol.... (sounds like me) Oh and No.8 sounds like me too!! I'm a Sagitarian , us fire signs ROCK!! lol

#71 Sugar

Sugar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:12 AM

It may me feel good that you answered. My best friend is a Sag. and she lives 600 Miles away and I hardly get to see her. We used to play sane sister/crazy sister, a game in which one of us was the other's caretaker, sometimes for social or financial advantage. Do you have any similar anectdotes? :)

#72 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:19 AM

Cant really put my finger on anything, I'm just crazy full-stop!! lol Leo's are great, except my fella's ex, shes just a b*tch lol..leo's can have TOO much pride at times..but they are so much fun, one of my closest freinds is a Leo and i love him to bits!! And i make it known, we get along very well..somtimes we annoy each other,but we always bounce back...My man is an aries, his ex is a Leo lol 3 fire signs in a love triangle lol....UGH...its not a triangle anymore i chained him up! ..anyway...I think firesigns together can make for fun times, we have a great relationship! 12 yrs and counting..

#73 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:58 AM

My turn lol

1. I'm a sagitarian (obviously)

2. I smile a lot !

3. I have two kidlets..girl 7 and boy 5

4. I have ONE partner lol... 12 yrs for the record...

5. I Dont have a life !! really should get one!! ( if i had one i wouldnt be a senior member by now lol)

6.I love cars :D I love anything with a motor BRRRMM BRRRMM

7. I love making people smile and be happy :)

8. I love helping people

9 I love animals

10. I love pink :D

If you would like to know any more please dont hesitate to ask, Just send me a pm with your credit card details and i'll tell you all you'd like to know lol :lol: :)

#74 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:35 AM

I'm a Virgo

I work as a Medical Secretary/Transcriptionist/Personal Assistant to a famous cataract surgeon in Astoria, Queens NY (although my paycheck doesn't reflect that :D ). I should have become a Veterinarian.

I adore animals of all kinds. I have a thing for owls. I am owned by one cat, Mystic, who is the sweetest, most loving being I have ever known.

I have been with my significant other, Kevin, for 15 years

I love the mountains and camping - especially in Autumn (my favorite season). I love the rain, thunderstorms, and ominous looking skies. I hate humidity. I love cool weather.

I love to cook and eat. A delicious meal with some red wine is one of life's greatest pleasures. I enjoy all kinds of foods (especially spicy)and like to try new things.

I love to travel. I am going to Las Vegas next month.

Music is one of my greatest loves...all kinds, but especially rock and new age.
I took piano lessons for 10 years (and taught it for a few years), guitar lessons, flute and don't laugh...accordian :blink:

Drawing and painting, although sorry to say I haven't done that too much lately.

Anything paranormal and mystical has always fascinated me.

:lol:
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#75 Sugar

Sugar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:57 PM

cyn,
Got to agree, cooking's great. Not much chance of critical rejection, opportuntity to be creative in a socially acceptable medium, and feed the tummys in the process. And animals are the best, loving loyal, entertaining,,,but sometimes, do you ever just want to buy a motorcycle and go cross-country looking for Elvis or risking alien abduction? Do you ever have dreams about Picasso and Julia Childes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users