Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Franklin Castle turning into apartments (Cleveland, OH)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 MurdockPSB

MurdockPSB

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research, writing, art, photography, psychology, movies, good books, good music, travel.. anything that keeps my life interesting!<br /><br />

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. lol I won't get into all my sources, but I'll certainly say I know way too much... more than I think I could've ever wanted to know about him. It's one thing to say you're investing in a property for restoration; it's entirely different to waste 10 years getting money from the property and leaving it to sit there and rot. Every time I was there at the time of a tour in the past 5 years, I had to wander off by myself so I didn't have to listen to the big sales pitch.

Still, that whole chapter of the castle is over. Charles just adds to its bizarre history. :kitty:

Ken
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

#17 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

Anyways, Good luck to the lucky people that will call Franklins Castle their home! I hope a higher power is with them all the time. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users