Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

information on the deceased by looking at a picture?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Mat_wirtner85

Mat_wirtner85

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

so after years of meditation and practice the only method of spirit contact i have had a small amount of sucess with is looking at a picture of a deceased person and receiving information about the person by focusing on the picture for a period of time. the questions i have are is this a communication techniqe or am i picking up on residual energy? and is there a term for this techniqe. if so what is it?

#2 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

I think the term that you're looking for is psychometry. If you're interested in reading about it, I will provide a link that provides a far better explanation than I could: http://www.mariahcra...psychometry.htm

I could be wrong, though. However, I hope that you still can find use through this link!

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

psychometry sounds like it would be the correct term. I did try it once . on a watch, with interesting results.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

psychometry sounds like it would be the correct term. I did try it once . on a watch, with interesting results.

This sounds most intriguing indeed. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of information did you gather?

#5 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

I was at a seminer and had partnered up with a woman that I have not met before that night. I was holding her watch in my hand and got the feeling of heat off it. I had to ignore that and it faded and I was getting a vision of a lot of plants, then one plant, a rubber tree which then morphed into a male peacock. My partner did confirm that she had a lot of plants but was confused and fascinated about the peacock.

Interesting results...

#6 WeirdFresno

WeirdFresno

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:24 AM

Isn't psychometry where the person actually touches the object and gets an impression based off that? I almost want to say it sounds like what you are experiencing is retrocognition where you are basically getting information from a past event (or in this case person).

#7 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

I think this is a case of "you say tomayto, I say tomahto".

Communication comes in many different forms. If you want to call it something, psychometry is perfectly valid.

Cryscat, I like what you had to say. It reminded me of how I was taught to read. Just give out the symbols that are received because they are not meant for you but the other person.

I'll bet she'll figure out the peacock eventually. :)
petunia4998

#8 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

Indeed, it is a very enlightening account! I'm really intrigued to hear other people's stories involving supernatural phenomena--I myself don't have any stories to share, unfortunately, but I think it's so cool that you're able to do these things!

Though out of curiosity, again, do you think that the peacock could be, perhaps, a symbol animal?

#9 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:33 PM

I
Though out of curiosity, again, do you think that the peacock could be, perhaps, a symbol animal?

Its possible. I have been involved in some shamenism classes in the past and do have some familarity with the animal spirits. Peacock may have had a message for my partner and used the session to make contact or may be a totem animal and used the session to make contact. Whatever the reason, it was a effective way to gain attention!

But, it is up to her to figure it out. I just delivered what I saw.

#10 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

It is all very intriguing. Thank you for sharing your story :) Hopefully in time I will develop my abilities so that I will be able to communicate with spirits, as well.

#11 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

Inspirosity, all it takes is practice. The more you do it, the better you become. It's not difficult. :)
petunia4998

#12 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

It is encouraging to hear that it takes practice and dedication, just like any other craft. It seems that some people perpetuate the myth that psychic abilities are endowed to a select few. However, I'm not sure where I would even begin--it is rather daunting, to be honest. Haha.

#13 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

I know what you mean. I have infuriated more than one person by stating that everyone is psychic because it is their divine gift from god. No one is more special than another.

Just keep at it. It is easy to do. :kitty:
petunia4998

#14 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

I'm sorry to hear that people got upset with you :kitty: I'm really glad to hear that everyone has the ability to do psychic feats.

Thanks for the encouragement, as well. I will try my best!

Also, sorry if this is awkward, though do you know how my grandmother is doing? She passed away a while ago, and it's sad to see my grandfather lost without her. If you can tell me, that would be wonderful, and if you can't, then it is all right. I'm just curious, is all.

#15 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

Oh she's doing fine. She's baking away. It smells wonderful.

She says to tell your grandfather to go out to the garage and look behind the paint cans and he'll find something that she is giving especially to him from her.

I hope that'll help him. :kitty:

By the way, who's Fred?
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users