• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

All right. I decided to get a Ouija board. I know that some people have reservations about using a Ouija board, though I believe I read up about it enough that I would be fine. Anyway, around 5 AM in the morning, I decided to use the Ouija board (I was trying to go to sleep since 3 AM, but I couldn't).

Anyway, I was asking some questions to the Ouija board. I first asked, "Is anyone there?"

The planchette moved to "Yes."

I asked for the spirit's name and he stated his name was Henry.

Anyway, around that time, I was sending PMs to a friend on a site. One note they sent me mentioned something bad happened, though they didn't specify why.

So I consulted the Ouija board and I asked if my friend was all right. The planchette moved to "No."

I asked what happened, and the letters spelled out were, "U-F-R-E-T-I" I Googled this, and Google results suggested Uberti guns. When I saw this, I was afraid it was a suicide. However, I didn't find out until later what the significance of this meant until later.

I had a foreboding in my gut, though I asked what I should do. The planchette spelled out, "H-E-L-P-H-I-M"

I asked if it meant to help him by talking to him, and the spirit confirmed yes.

I waited for another message, and my friend noted back that his art teacher died. During this time, I wasn't scared or anything, I just...felt a profound sadness. I continued talking with my friend, and it was revealed that his art teacher had died from cancer.

I then went back to decipher the meaning of U-F-R-E-T-I once more. I put "Ufreti Hospital" and the results asked whether I meant "Ephrata Hospital". I looked up the locations where this was located, and I believe one of them was in the location where my friend lived.

I was just feeling sad for what happened. I asked the spirit if the art teacher was all right, and he confirmed "Yes." I then asked if he minded if I shared this account, just to be courteous. He didn't mind.

I comforted my friend, and in the end, he had to sign off. Before he did, however, he thanked me for talking with him.

So, I'm sharing this account with you all. I didn't view this session of the Oujia board as negative--I felt sad, yes, but I was also grateful that the spirit parted this information with me.

I think afterwards, I was able to sleep a little better, too.

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

I'm glad it worked out well for you. :kitty:
petunia4998

#3 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

Thank you, it was quite an interesting experience indeed! I enjoy using the Ouija board and it has been an illuminating experience for me. I think I still need a lot of practice, though this method of communication is easier for me.

#4 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:07 AM

Nice story. Glad you had a good experience.
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#5 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:12 AM

Thank you! I don't think that there's anything to fear from a Ouija board--I understand that there are entities from lower spheres that one could possibly contact with, but I haven't met any spirits that had malicious intent.

Hm, is there a certain technique or 'right' way of doing a Ouija board? It seems whenever I use a Ouija board, answers seem to come up and then my hands moves to the correct letters. When my boyfriend used the Ouija board, the planchette didn't seem to move for him. Am I manipulating the answers to the board?

Though, I believe what is possible is that my subconscious thoughts are coming from another source, and then the planchette spells out the answers for me.

I'm not sure, so I would like to hear your opinion on this. I think that with practice, it should feel more natural.

#6 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:32 PM

Be careful...there's an Arabic spirit called an Irfit/Efreet (sort of like the Blue Djinn in Arabian Nights)
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#7 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

When I have occurrences like these they always lead to a spirit wanting to be near me. They look to acquitences and then they haunt you. Although spirits are just as unpredictable as anyone so the spirit will probably just move on.

#8 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

Inspiriosity, I suggest to you to be careful when using the ouija board because any misuse of it could cause nasty spirits to come through and if this happens, they will not be easy to get rid of.

I have never tried to use an ouija board and I never will attempt it either as I don't like or trust them.

#9 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

All right. I decided to get a Ouija board. I know that some people have reservations about using a Ouija board, though I believe I read up about it enough that I would be fine. Anyway, around 5 AM in the morning, I decided to use the Ouija board (I was trying to go to sleep since 3 AM, but I couldn't).

Anyway, I was asking some questions to the Ouija board. I first asked, "Is anyone there?"

The planchette moved to "Yes."

I asked for the spirit's name and he stated his name was Henry.

Anyway, around that time, I was sending PMs to a friend on a site. One note they sent me mentioned something bad happened, though they didn't specify why.

So I consulted the Ouija board and I asked if my friend was all right. The planchette moved to "No."

I asked what happened, and the letters spelled out were, "U-F-R-E-T-I" I Googled this, and Google results suggested Uberti guns. When I saw this, I was afraid it was a suicide. However, I didn't find out until later what the significance of this meant until later.

I had a foreboding in my gut, though I asked what I should do. The planchette spelled out, "H-E-L-P-H-I-M"

I asked if it meant to help him by talking to him, and the spirit confirmed yes.

I waited for another message, and my friend noted back that his art teacher died. During this time, I wasn't scared or anything, I just...felt a profound sadness. I continued talking with my friend, and it was revealed that his art teacher had died from cancer.

I then went back to decipher the meaning of U-F-R-E-T-I once more. I put "Ufreti Hospital" and the results asked whether I meant "Ephrata Hospital". I looked up the locations where this was located, and I believe one of them was in the location where my friend lived.

I was just feeling sad for what happened. I asked the spirit if the art teacher was all right, and he confirmed "Yes." I then asked if he minded if I shared this account, just to be courteous. He didn't mind.

I comforted my friend, and in the end, he had to sign off. Before he did, however, he thanked me for talking with him.

So, I'm sharing this account with you all. I didn't view this session of the Oujia board as negative--I felt sad, yes, but I was also grateful that the spirit parted this information with me.

I think afterwards, I was able to sleep a little better, too.

please be careful!
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#10 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:12 PM

The Queen, if we had a Thanks button here, I would use it to thank you for your comment.

#11 Marbles

Marbles

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:49 PM

Why is it that people are afraid to use a board more than other tools when alone. Are you not trying to do the same thing with a board as you are with a KII, Millimeter, or recorder. I understand one not liking to use it with several people. The field largely comes down to passing energy. So a number of people could trigger problems, because a number of energies. But if it just yourself and the board. You are bringing the same energy with all the tools.

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

Why is it that people are afraid to use a board more than other tools when alone. Are you not trying to do the same thing with a board as you are with a KII, Millimeter, or recorder. I understand one not liking to use it with several people. The field largely comes down to passing energy. So a number of people could trigger problems, because a number of energies. But if it just yourself and the board. You are bringing the same energy with all the tools.

Well, that is my view on this subject as well.

BUT....................

The real problem lies in the fact that unlike other "tools" when people use Ouija Board, they tend to losen up a bit. Some use it for the thrill of it, some use it for the fun of it, some use it with a strong fear associated with it, almost all use it "expecting" a "dirty evill spirit" to manifest (thanks to the various Horrow Flicks). It is this intention or mindest of the user which attracts the unwanted to come through. But when we use the other tools like a recorder or camera or stuff, there is more a "serious" or "professional" approach which bloks out our own mind attracting the unwanted. It is all a mind's play - but not merely a play!
Posted Image

#13 Gaelin

Gaelin

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

I have never had a negative experience with a ouija board. At worst, I have had sessions that were unproductive or bordering on annoying, but I have never had a negative or dangerous interaction out of any board. A board is just another tool for interaction, they are not as dangerous as people think.

Inspirosity, thanks for sharing your encounter.

#14 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:29 PM

They are dangerous when they're not used properly.

Even if you do know how to use an ouija board correctly, you still need to be careful.

#15 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

The only "danger" i see in a board versus other methods is that to use the board you put yourself in the loop. Other means of communication are passive in that you read a card, observe some sign, or even listen to a device. But even then there is no real danger except to the extent that you allow the results to dictate your life. If one allows their self to believe that something will be able to control them then that degree it will.

Rather than a danger I see boards as unreliable or ineffective at anything. One's auto response causes the planchette to move, and as such one gives the response they are expecting. The only way I would consider any evidence obtained from a board is if the board was placed on a smooth, flat surface and the observers stood back and waited. Now if, under those conditions, assuming no wind or other interference, moved of its own accord and splled out a message then you may be on to something. But to date I have never experienced that, nor ever observed it with anyone else. (A couple claims have been made but those are unverifiable because no other witnesses were present.)

So put the board in its proper place... entertainment or parlor games, but not an investigative tool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users