No replies to this topic

#1 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

Dear Ghostvillagers,

Happy almost-autumn (unless youíre a southern hemisphere Ghostvillager, then almost-spring). The air is turning crisp here at the Ghostvillage world headquarters, which means the busy season has begun! Because itís the busy season, that also means itís big announcement time!

It was seven years ago that my first book was published. The Worldís Most Haunted Places came out in August of 2004. Since then a lot has changed with the paranormal community, and with the popularity of the subject. There are now many shows exploring the pursuit of ghosts and spirits, there are more groups and individuals than ever before looking into this stuff, and in short: the odd became cool. Since my first book came out, Iíve published over a dozen more, Iíve given hundreds of talks, tons of interviews, and have been blessed to be able to pursue this study full-time thanks to you folks.

Today Iím proud to announce the launch of the Revised Edition of The Worldís Most Haunted Places! If you donít have this book, this new version is the one to get. Iíve made tons of updates, plus included several new haunts. Youíve all been so supportive of me over the years, and I donít ask you to part with your hard-earned money lightly. Iím asking you to buy the book this week! If you buy it at Amazon.com, youíll get the lowest price. Click on the book cover, or this link to buy it there. If you want an autographed copy, you can purchase those on my personal Web site here: http://www.jeffbelan...edplaces2.shtml

The Worldís Most Haunted Places is a global ghost tour and hunt through some incredible history and haunts. Iím proud of this one, and it will always hold a special place for me being my first book. Please pick it up, leave some online reviews on Amazon, and help create a social media buzz by liking it on Facebook or tweeting it on Twitter.

Supernaturally yours,

Jeff Belanger
Mayor of Ghostvillage.com
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users