• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

It seems sort of lopsided to believe in demons but not God or at least angels. We live in a dualistic world; a world of opposites.

I agree, and I love the way you chose to say "lopsided" it's just cute, and non-offensive.

As for Kurohime. Maybe this seemingly malevolent spirit in the cemetery. is following your aunt for some reason. Do you think it could somehow be the spirit attacking you at your aunt's house?. There could be a connection. Does your aunt know about your ability to see and hear spirits, and does she think her house could have a paranormal occupant? Also does she ever have mysterious scratches appear on her like you' experiences while visiting her home?

In my honest opinion I don't think you are crazy, I don't think you should seek any type of medical professional in regards to seeing and hearing spirits. Cause that is not there area of expertise.

As far as getting help with your situation, all i can say is Research, research, and more research! The more you know about this stuff the better you'll understand it, and know what to do about it.

Take care.

#17 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

Thanks Saralove_23.

That's great advice that you're giving by the way.

How are you doing Kurohime?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users