Nicholas Cage a Vampyre??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

Nicholas Cage - Vampire?
http://thestir.cafem...lloween_fanpage

At least, I'm hoping this is in fun. Though it would certainly explain a lot about him :kitty:

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#2 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

I saw that before, I don`t believe nothing of it, but if he is a vampire, he sure is a hansome one!!!
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#3 Must_See_To_Believe

Must_See_To_Believe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well, suffice it to say I'm very interested in the paranormal. Although I've never let myself become actively involved. Yeah, I'm chicken. I was very sensitive and probably still am. I once helped a sweet old man named Henry cross over. I saw his bedroom. He was standing beside his bed. Or rather his spirit was. His body was still in bed with his wife. I was suddenly standing beside him. I told him she would be alright. Suddenly he and I both were standing beneath a big beautiful tree on a hill surrounded by the greenest grass and the bluest sky I've ever seen. I've had a few more encounters like that. I considered it a gift from God. But it just came to be too much for me and I prayed that God would pass me by with this gift. I haven't had an &quot;episode&quot; since. <br /><br />Other than that, I read a lot. Sew, Quilt, Cook... spend my days and nights with two wonderful little girls and one awesome man !!!!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

Back in January of this year I created a post on "twins" outside of the family. I have seen my "twin" four different times... four different twins. It's under General discussion.

My cousin has a picture of her Great-Great grandmother... sometime in the 1800's. Sepia toned like this one. The girl in the picture is about 10 years old. My cousin was given the picture when she turned 10 because she looked so much like her ancestor. They were identical.

I'm afraid I cannot bring myself to believe in vampires... at least not in the classical sense. They are, today, so much a part of our everyday lives that they've been deconstructed and romanticized to the point of cliche'. Nosferatu was the perfect quintessential vampire. A Pale, ugly, zombie-like creature that killed his victims by ripping open their throat and sucking all the blood out through the aorta. The vampires that roam the streets of Hollywood today are too beautiful, too thoughtful and too darned sexy to be believable.

Besides, if you go by the current vampire "bible"... which I consider to be "Interview With A Vampire" ... then it is illegal to make vampires as young as those on Twilight or any other teen-vampire series or movie. If you want to romanticize a vampire... no one has EVER done it better than Frank Langella. He was an absolutely Beautiful vampire... dark, mysterious, sexy as hell, with the look of centuries in his wrinkle-free appearance.... and... he a ruthless killer. As any sexy vampire should be.

Edited by Must_See_To_Believe, 30 September 2011 - 09:53 PM.

Posted Image

#4 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

That... Would be so dang weird if it's true. Hm, now to poll the coworkers... Born again christian and our run of the mill christian...

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

:) I love vampires! ;) :hug:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic