Pop Odyssey Radio interviews Psychic and Remote Viewer Aaron C. Hanson

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 srflores111

srflores111

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

This radio broadcast originally aired on 10/4/11 - please enjoy!

"Discussion

1. Presidential election for 2012

During a time of the inauguration in 2008 I publicly announced that a President Obama would not be re-elected for a second term and that "all but one plan would fail during his administration". This obviously refers to the health-care bill. Now I have a very good idea of who will be elected to replace him and why.

2. Ophiuchus or “serpent bearer” (2012) and what to expect.

I will be revealing the interpretations regarding the lost book of Nostradamus and what many now believe to be the end of days.

3. The world recalcitrant economy toward 2014, social decay, and the dangers of war.

4. An ultimate future horror for our world (remote viewed).

Yes, as one of the most controversial professional remote viewers in the world today, I have "looked" at what could be the very worst kind of future, what exactly it is, and why it could all go very wrong at any moment.

5. The future of communications in terms of "non-locality".

This represents the last and greatest hope for mankind and is so very important that I am dedicating most of my efforts, exploration, and teaching to this end.

All of this and more will be discussed in a rare and meaningful two hour public interview with controversial Remote Viewer Aaron C. Hanson."

URL: http://www.mediafire...wi5c8tluvfwm420

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users