• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SummerMoon

SummerMoon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:19 AM

At the ripe old age of 24, I had a near death experience. My son was 3 days old and I had been told that I shouldn't have another child due to a severe heart condition, so I agreed to have my tubes tied. I was under sedation, but could feel myself fighting to breathe. Finally, I just stopped fighting and from that moment on, I felt myself floating upwards. I floated far from the earth. I could look down and see the earth below me and how beautiful it was. I could see the stars and a bright keyhole of light in the distance. There was a voice talking to me the whole time. It was explaining our duties on earth and for an instant I knew the meaning of everything. It said earth was a training ground. We needed to learn things before we could move on to the next plane. I was in a lying position. I was lifted into a standing position at one point and a screen with phases of my life rotated around me. I guess this was me being judged. Then after this, I was again in a lying position and headed for that keyhole of light in the sky. The voice told me of the "children of the night" and the "children of the light". He explained to me that the darkness was made of lost souls holding hands through eternity. I reached that light and burst through the hole. There was a blinding light and a cool breeze. I floated through clouds and felt the coolness on my skin. When my eyes were fully focused, there was a man and 2 women reaching their hands out to me and telling me to come to them. Just as I almost reached their hands, I started falling. I fell back through the hole, through the darkness, and toward the earth. I saw it coming closer and faster. I was frightened. I wondered what would happen when I hit the ground. When I finally "hit" so to speak, I woke up gasping for air in the recovery room. I have never forgotten how it felt and I hope that these things happen when we die.

Now, about the subject "The Left Door". I read this a few weeks ago in a glossery of paranormal terms and it said that people who are afraid to be judged in life, will go to the left of the light and through the left door. They won't be aware of who they are and they will wander aimlessly through eternity. I have never forgotten the words about the "children of the night and lost souls holding hands through eternity". It was so close to what I was told on my "journey". It really makes me wonder!

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

I am unsure of this, but I guess in various cultures, the "right" path is for the "good doers" and the "left" path is for the "wrong doers". But I am unsure of the why of this distinction.
Posted Image

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

I think if someone goes to the "left door" and they're afraid to be judged, they are probably just send there till they feel they are ready.

I do not believe that anyone is ever lost. We will all return to god eventually. :wub:
petunia4998

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Sounds like Limbo. In the theology of the Catholic Church, Limbo (Latin limbus, edge or boundary, referring to the "edge" of Hell) is a speculative idea about the afterlife condition of those who die in Original Sin without being assigned to the Hell of the Damned. It's seen as the temporary state of those who, in spite of the personal sins they may have committed, died in the friendship of God, but could not enter Heaven until redemption by Jesus Christ . Limbo is not an official doctrine

In the Divine Comedy poem Inferno, Dante depicts Limbo as the first circle of Hell, located beyond the river Acheron but before the judgment seat of Minos. In the same work, a semi-infernal region above Limbo on the other side of Acheron but inside the Gate of Hell also exists for the Uncommitted. It is the "vestibule" of Hell and houses so-called "neutralists" or "opportunists", who devoted their lives neither to good nor to evil.

In both cases, the dead just kinda wander or float around a misty, dark area.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

I don't know anything about this "left door" business, but I don't put any stock in it.
From all I've read on the near-death subject, it is a good thing that you never reached the hands of the man and two women or you wouldn't have been able to return.
You have an amazing experience now to tell about.
From my own experiences I can say that NO ONE will judge you. NO ONE!
There is a lot of info to read in books and on the web on this subject. P.M.H. Atwater is a good place to start.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users