Shadow People

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

There is so much out there that we don't yet understand, so it's important to be careful. There are so many reasons to not go investigating by yourself, to get permission first, to have insurance and to follow so many other safety measures.

Maybe in 200, or even just 100 years from now, the people from the future will laugh at us for using terms like "apparitions," and "entities," because there is some logical, scientific reason to explain the many claims of paranormal activity experienced by so many - who knows? I sure don't, but I find it fascinating and plan to keep an open mind to the possibilities.

In the meantime, please DON'T get hurt! It's just not worth it. :)
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#17 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:40 AM

Holzer was notorious for his belief in this. In fact he wrote a whole book about this topic titled (imaginatively) "Ghosts".

Of course in this belief he goes against at least 6,000 years of belief and tradition.

For starts consider the quasi human. These are beings or places that seem to have been energized and set into motion by human input but which cannot truly be considered and entity per se. I can take you to a bedroom about 15 miles from here which oozes sadness. Even people with low sensitivity can feel it, but the person who created the atmosphere no longer seems to be present. The building is very haunted which is a whole other topic (Why does one haunting seem to create an atmosphere inducive to other ghosts appearing?)

Next, there are entities which appear in association with haunted sites, black dogs and those ferret-like things that turn up so often. If you haven't run into them yet, stay in this biz and you will. They are nasty and fast moving and can sometimes talk. If I see one of these it's usually time for me to look for help and make sure my wards are in place. They show up in haunted locations esp poltergeist-type showings.( I believe the Bell Witch manifested as such.) I've seen them as a sudden flurry of movement rathere like a rat, but something is wrong about them. I once looked into a house from outside and saw one fall from the ceiling apparently into a group of people, none of whome was aware of it.

Again, poltergeists themselves. Anyone who takes the time to study a big poltergeist manifestation will begin to notice that while they focus around one or two people, they do not incorporate the knowledge etc of the persons there. The activity is often juvenile or sometimes with extremely sophisticated knowledge. I'm thinking of one location in particular where an old schoolroom is decorated with the chairs and desks in what amounts to wooden puzzles that can take hours to disentangle. I suspect that most poltergeists are non human. What gives them birth or where they come from is beyond me., but they seem to be attracted to a living person's energy and even that person's prejudices etc. I have corresponded with two women and one man who seem to be natural mediums. They are ghost magnets. One woman took photos so filled with strange faces, orbs etc that it was hard to credit. I used to have copies of them but didnot know how to transfer them into my picture file and lost them when I went to FIOS, losing all of my old correspondence.

Finally, the powerful and dangerous non human appeaances. These may be confused with normal hauntings since they often show in the same places. The psychics that I worked with talked about doorways and weak spots in the fabric seperating realities. What I experienced was different from the usual for me. Usually, when I enter a screwy (Scientific term) local the air seems to become thicker and I get the illusion of either a dark and dirty gold a or a grey, and dark light/colour scheme. The gold is generally positive and happy while the grey is the opposite. When confronted with one of these gates it's confusing because they have always been in one of the grey areas (this may have just been my experience). What else? They DO seem like doors if you close your eyes. It can feel like a breeze coming through and I got those static charges that you get when you're in close contact with a spirit.

Human non-corporeal beings want our heat, our energy. They can and do drain batteries, feed off of energetic people etc, but some entities give off heat. I don't believe that a human ghost is "physically" capable of this. Growls are not good.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#18 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

No, growls are not good, I agree. The ferret-like entity you mentioned made me think of the Old Gaol in Barnstable, MA. It's the oldest wooden jail in America, and when you walk inside, the air hangs heavy. The lady that did the investigation with us from CAIPRS kept talking about a crab-like thing known to hang from the ceiling. She said it would quickly crawl up and through the jail walls, too. Just hearing that really creeped me out. I've seen a lot - and it takes a lot to scare me, but between the way the place felt and her talking about this crawling thing, well - I was genuinely scared and I didn't even SEE it.

What we did see at the Old Gaol was a small, round greenish mist that formed in front of the girl sitting next to me. She was brave, sticking her hand into the mist and it literally wrapped itself around her hand and seemed to be playing a game with it. Weird place - if you ever go to Barnstable, be sure to check it out. CAIPRS conducts tours and overnight investigations there. The jail cells located above the main area are off limits due to structural damage, but that's where I wanted to go. I could sense something hanging around up there, watching everything that was happening below.

Your ferret reference may help explain the shadow figure I witnessed in Casemate 11 at Fort Mifflin. Even though it was pitch black in there, this entity was even darker, moving very quickly and was small - It seemed to me like a small, crouching person, but it moved so fast, I didn't really get a very good look at it. But, it didn't scare me like the thing at the Old Gaol.

Sometimes I wonder about renovations. If there used to be a a floor below, residual spirits continue to move about as it that level is still there, making them look smaller - some say this may explain knocking sounds - spirits moving through spaces where there are now walls or doors because when they were alive, those walls weren't there, so they continue to move about that space and bang into the now-present barriers.

There's so much to think about - this is good stuff to discuss and I enjoy sharing experiences. Thanks.
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#19 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:16 AM

I'm enjoying the exchange too.

The animal manifestation is pretty disturbing. I've never interacted with one. Some "human" entities crawl walls too. This is evacuation time for me. I wonder about certain recent movies. They're starting to add stuff that I've seen, or that takes place. I don't know if they're just guessing accurately or if they have good technical advisors.

Question: When your compatriot put her hand into the mist did she get a charge, or a tingle? I used to account this as the entity itself during an encounter. I, or rather my son, had an encounter with a green mist. Something is/was very wrong with the road by my house. There are ghosts upon other parts of the road two dead joggers I think. They run behind you and try to peg you with rocks. You can hear their breath etc, very unsettling, but the mist. My sun was in track and running at night for practice. On his way home he saw a ball of green mist about 20 feet in diameter filling the roadway. He was not anxious to enter it and waited until a car drove through it dispersing it. My youngest son, (then about 13 and totally devoid of fear) went up with me to the road to check it out the next night.

It was a full moon, very clear, late in the year, and chilly. We got to the spot (country road, trees on one side and houses on the other) and this darkness slid over us. Totally unique in my experience. It was just as if a zeppelin had flown over and parked above us, but looking up there was nothing. The full moon was crystal clear, there were no clouds, but the ambient light was down by 40-50%. We walked very fast out of this area which maybe 50 yds. At the end was an intersection with a lighton a pole. Under the light was what looked like a wolf. Too weird.

I was attacked once, and really don't want to talk about it. I went by myself, abandoned house and ran into ....something. It was very black.

Klondike Kates, or Mc something these days, has a raised dance floor. It used to be a saloon and whorehouse. There was a whole room full of "people" there walking and dancing below the new floor level. I believed this to be a recording of some sort stimulated by the renovation.

The knocks are pretty common, or at least found them so, also scratching which I find creepier. For awhile I had both alongside of my bed. Hate that stuff. Bellingham is just full of haunted places. My best friend and I both grew up in haunted houses.We had apparitions, and phantom footsteps and constant noise in the basement where I slept. He had footsteps and these huge bangs. The house was totally fine until night came and you had no more than two people. Some doors would not stay shut, but wouldn't move if you watched. The bangs were so loud it sounded like a baseball bat. It liked to hit doors if you shut them. He had trouble with his bed shaking as well. It got so loud his parents thought that he had a girl in with him! Pretty strange town. People would deny that they had, or believed in ghosts and then go on to tell you about the dog that runs through their kitchen wall, or their rocker that moves on its' own etc.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#20 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

Are you talking about Bellingham, Washington, because I see you are from Washington - just curious. At first I thought about Bellingham, Massachusetts - my aunt and uncle had a sprawling ranch on the Mendon-Bellingham line when I was a kid. We used to explore the woods nearby and found a dug out underground "house," of sorts. It was pretty creepy, with primitive wooden chairs in it and everything.

But, yes, she felt a tingle when she was playing with the green mist. I sat nearby and watched. I didn't want to touch it - sorry, but I don't mess with things I know nothing about - so I simply observed. I did feel that the air around all of us was charged, even though the building had limited electrical and all lights were out. We also heard one of the stanchions move (those poles with velvet ropes used in museums) even though we were all seated away from them. The sound was distinctive - we all recognized it, since at least one of us banged into it on the way in...I'd like to go back again sometime.

The blackish mist that rushed through me seemed benign. I had the feeling that it would have moved in that direction even if I wasn't there. I just happened to be in the way. Whatever made me turn around to look, I'll never know. We plan to return again. The biggest issue was the BUGS. I slathered mosquito repellent all over, but still got these tiny, itchy bites around my socks and sleeves - someone said they looked like chigger bites - all I know is they weren't mosquito bites. They lasted a good month and lots of Calamine lotion!

Your story about that road is fascinating and it would be great to get more history on that road - perhaps there was a fatal accident (even if it may have been a horse and buggy at the time) that is causing this - have you been able to determine if it is residual or intelligent?

Oh, by the way, Happy Valentines Day to you and yours! My husband and I recently celebrated our 30th anniversary (Jan.28) so this is always a special time of the year.

#21 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

Happy Valentines to you as well. My wife and I went out for dinner and I bought her a tasteful card and put one that whistled inside of it :)

No, Bellingham Washington, My family has been here since the late 18th century. Bellingham was always a small to mediaum sized town until recently. During the last 15 years or so it became a retirement town. Extremely beautiful setting, every house ever built nearly still standing, etc. I'd like to move back but my investments cratered around 2000 with my divorce, and the rich geriatrics from California and Seattle have put huge pressure on the housing. Some houses, "historic" homes, were almost uninhabitable because of their hauntings. I wonder what they've done. One had a screaming ghost that was pretty darn regular and would start about the 3rd night that a person/family moved in. The screaming started at the back of the upstairs hall and would go down the stairs and out the front door. It showed up over and over at the welfare office for renters.

Very weird one of the people that I did supernatural investigating with during the 70's now haunts one of the more prominent places in town. Too creepy, not unlike my family home where my mother died. It was haunted before my mother died there, now I would not spend a night there.

I am very curious about your use of cameras. I have a lot to say about that, but have never had a video camera available when doing an investigation. I really, really wonder what you get if you just leave a camera on in a haunted location. I have a real bad back and had to spend some time in bed today (not uncommon). My wife was gone which left me with our two dogs. I don't know how much I might be powering things, but I heard two doors close and some other movement.

I don't really consider this place as haunted. I've always wondered though. The two really capable psychics that I've walked with (who could see and talk to the dead) used to talk about "normal activity" in a home. Do you have any thought on this? You sound more conservative than myself. The more that I've looked the more that I seem to find.

One experience that might interest you had to do with a substation. I had heard about this before. These are popular necking locations, USUALLY, if they are private which this one was. No drive out showed though, just the driveway to the gate. I'd heard about this place from a lineman. We got there before dusk. I had an emf meter and got a good background read, but knew that it would change when everyone began to fix dinner and turned the lights on. So, okay, another background. So, we waited there in the dark, suddenly, about 9 at night (my daybook shows Nov 10, 1979, Sat) the atmosphere became very, very thick and very aware of us. I tried to check the meter and it just would not freeze. Neither did my partner, she bolted like a jackrabbit and I am not too ashamed to admit that I was right behind her. I'm just proud that I tried to get a reading. I can't express just how oppressive, personal, and dangerous it felt. We went back Sunday morning to recover the meter. Dead battery. I don't know for certain, but we found some dead animals we hadn't seen the previous evening. We hadn't looked either. Birds and sometimes squirrels can be shocked during wet, humid weather, so I wasn't totally disturbed, but it did make me wonder.

What is your Bellingham named after? Ours was named after a Midshipman of George Vancouver, or so the story goes.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#22 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

I'm sorry you have a bad back - back problems are terrible. I have chronic bursitis in my left hip, so I understand daily pain.

Bellingham, Massachusetts was named after Governor Richard Bellingham, a fellow who was immortalized in the book, "The Scarlet Letter." Here is a wiki page on him: http://en.wikipedia....hard_Bellingham. I haven't been back there for many years, but when we used to visit way back in the 60's, it was a cow town.

I refuse to ghost hunt in my own house. It's where I live, so forget it. I do have some experiences, but not since I claimed it as my own - this was necessary, since we did have an entity we felt was Mr. Davis, the man who built the original structure and raised flowers to sell up front. He passed away in the house and his son still lives down the street. Doors used to close AND LOCK on their own, items used to move about and the usual knocks were common. I finally got tired of it and one night when everyone was gone, I had a conversation with him.

Our smoke alarms are electronic, built into the house and I would shut them down in the electrical box whenever I made pizza, because they would sound off. We've been in this house for a long time and it never happened before or since, but this one night they started sounding off even though I had flipped the switch. And not only that, but on command only. I was alone in the house and whenever I would ask Mr. Davis to make them go off, they would.

So, I asked him nicely to please leave us alone, explaining that the house was ours now, and his son was now living down the street. I asked him to move on - to look for the light or whatever it was he needed to move closer to - and I told him he was no longer the owner of the house and he needed to go away.

Things went quiet for a long time, but then started up again recently. Things are getting moved about again, doors closing and locking...my dog stares at things...but still, I'm not going to do emf readings or try to catch anything in my own house. If he's (or whomever) is still here, I don't want to know...maybe I brought something back with me from an investigation...I can't say - maybe it's my overactive imagination... When I leave an investigation, I always say a prayer and say out loud "Please don't follow me home. Stay here..." or something to that effect.

Like I said before, I'm sensitive to stuff like this - always have been. Maybe I'm sensing things because of that. It's interesting, though.

#23 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:27 AM

That's interesting. I too am reluctant to check my house. Have you ever just run a camera anywhere really for an extended period? I've always wondered what goes on when I'm not home or watching etc. I've seen the guys on tv and I'm fascinated by all of their equipment. I've thought that if I had that level of junk that I'd just let a few cameras run at some of these hot spots. Most of the phenomena that I've seen, experienced etc has seemed pretty mindless. Do you agree?

I've seen things spin, or lift, or rock. The noises, like banging seemed to be attempts at communication or intimidation. The steps.. hard to tell. Lots of times they seem to stop right overhead, which I would view as intelligent, but direction can be hard.

One of the wacko things that everyone who has lived in my current house during the last 10 years has experienced is "The Radio". This I've heard in other places too. You've probably heard this. The first time here my wife and I were alone in the house for a change. (We missed getting married about 3 times had a big fight and I married her best friend. She married someone else when the other marriages broke, we got together in 99, finally!) The kids were for once with the other parents.

It's in the middle of a summer night and I hear what I think is my son's clock radio playing in the next room. I get up and go in there to turn it off. But, it's not there, so I go into the next bedroom. Not there either, in fact it seems to be coming from somewhere else. To make it short, I looked over the whole house, then had the brainstorm that some kids were necking outside with the radio playing and it was coming in a window. I went outside and it was dead quiet, which made me realize just how much noise was coming from inside the house. This hasn't happened for awhile, but we all had a turn. I lie awake at night reading, and got pretty used to hearing raps and scratching against the outside of the house. After this I tried some warding.

I may have had my energy body damaged years ago. I went alone into a vacant house years ago and met this black thing at the end of the hall. Terrified? Absolutely. I got out of the house, but I don't remember a lot of what happened. I just remember shaking and crying outside on the "lawn". I thought that I was being eaten. One of my psychics said that I gave off a lot of energy and that I might have a hole. Too weird. My last psychic friend said that she tried to visit me astrally. Yeah, yeah, I know exactly how crazy this sounds and I don't necessarily believe it either. But she did describe the house etc and was mad as Hell that I'd let her come. I was supposed to know that I was surrounded by bad spirits or entities. Who likes to hear that? I am a Christian and would like to believe that this gives me some protection. I'm not sure that it works that way however.

One thing that I've become convinced of though, the more interest that you take in the unseen world, the more interest it/they take in you. You have to be so careful. I know that things do follow you home, and it can be easy to inadvertently invite something in. It's why the Ouija board can be so dangerous. Did you know that violent crime is more common withing a mile of a cemetary?
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#24 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

well i have had a few experiences with shadow people one was i was down in coloma in the state of California an old gold rush town the most famous haunting from there is the lady in the purple dress that passing drivers will see on the side of the highway and sometimes appear in the middle of the road and cause accidents, well any way me and my family were there ghosthunting and we were there for a while and then around the cemetary part we saw shapes of people in the trees in the illumination of the headlights on our car then all of a sudden our radio turned on and started to play a classical orchestrated tune with we definety dont listen to in the car, after that we turned around and left. Then a while later in a house we shared with my moms friend from work i was sitting in the bedroom which the door went out into the hallway and then as i was sitting there playing video games i noticed out of the corner of my eye a black shadow walk down the hall and the only person home at the time was my cousin, who was out in the living room at the time. I went out and asked him why he was walking down the hallway but when i went out to ask him he was on the computer out in the living room and he said he had not gotten up for anything. also during that experience smelt a VERY strong smell of feces..... which was really gross but i think it may have been a malevolent spirit cause of the foul smell. and in the same house i went to take a shower and when i got out there was like fresh hand prints in the steam on the mirror which i thought was wierd and they were placed in the most awkward of positions. i thought this was strange also, but as far as shadow people go i do think that they are spirits but i think that they are regular spirits and not so much malevolent that they are just trapped and living here with us they should be aknowlegeged but not so much feared as they are an interesting phenomenon.

#25 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

I have stopped trying to explain paranormal activity...I get the feeling that someday, maybe 100 or 200 years in the future, people will laugh at "those silly paranormal investigators back in the olden days," who believed in ghosts. I really feel that in most cases, it's residual energy that's trapped in time. I know this belief doesn't explain ALL experiences, and I really try hard to keep an open mind, but maintaining a certain level of skepticism is healthy. As for evil spirits, elemental and other baddies, perhaps they, too are trapped in time, which we are now learning is not linear as previously believed. There are fluctuations in the time continuum - I'm not a scientist, but this is what I've read and there's much I don't understand about quantum physics and scientific stuff.

Maybe I'm totally wrong here. But it's certainly fascinating trying to find out, isn't it? And I have felt an evil presence, too. I'm not even sure why I knew it was malevolent. I just did. What helps me is knowing the fact that for every malevolent being, there is also a benevolent one, too.

And if you keep your thoughts positive and protect yourself (not just physically, but mentally, emotionally and spiritually), you'll be just fine. I don't know - maybe it's just me - I've been told by many psychics and empaths/sensitives that I am an "old spirit." I know that I have an inner strength, but then again, although I may not mind being touched by the unseen, I'm the first one to let loose with a scream while watching a scary movie! ;)

#26 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, I've gotten that old soul routine too. I've also been called the "Z Man". After talking abouat "A" and "B" personalities one wise-a---- called me a type Z which quicly morphed into "Z-Man".

I am not real inclined towards the time explanation. I am not dogmatic though. Imagine assuming that everyone not in America was not only not like us but just exactly like the Chinese. This would have SOME accuracy, but would miss a lot too. All that we are doing is trying to chronicle the unseen world(s). There are so many things thqat we can't see, why insist that it's all alike? I know that anything supernatural is a real hang-up for people of a non-religious or a certain sort of religious background. These people want ghosts to be a natural phenomena. Well, of course they are, reality is what it is, not what we want it to be, but they mean something explicable without involving the dead, other dimensions of reality etc, and certainly not God or the Devil etc.

Actually, this is something valuable to keep in mind. Some of the places that we investigate may not be monolithic. "Huh John? What are you going on about now?"Okay, suppose that some locations are either weak places in the veil or spots that generate usable energy. You might have corporate people creating poltergeists, shadow people creeping through dimensions, and ghosts attracted to the energy to materialise. Or? Who knows.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#27 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

I agree there is no one explanation for it all - that would be way too simple. Thats' why I said I've stopped trying to explain for now, and to simply observe and try to document my observations (and audio/visual evidence).

The Dead of Winter event at the Borden B&B was awesome! I learned so much, met lots of great folks, had a nice meal and hopefully caught some good stuff!

Two of us (so far, maybe more) were pinched on the right arm in the kitchen during the tour. I was pinched twice, the second time so hard, it left a red mark.

My nightlight shut off too, but maybe they do that automatically - I have to find out...

#28 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Shadow people are spirits that are unable to pass on, and unable to keep from fading in our world. They are not always spirits from here, however. I suggest looking at the Hollow EArth Theory, because it gives the basis of frequency in the world. If youbase your ideas off of frequency and cosmic forces, you are able to see different planes. I suggest looking into the legends of mirrors, and the legends of the Shadows in different cultures. Why they came about, and you might find what I have. That there is a lot of supernatural, and factual evidence that point to the possiblity of different planes of existance and living. A.k.a. different realms.

#29 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

That's fascinating stuff - Lots to think about and research, thanks! There are so many possibilities out there, so keeping an open mind is key - I'd love to hear what you have to say about physical contact from the unseen.

It is becoming obvious to me that I tend to be the one (or last time, one of two) that gets touched. This last time, my arm was pinched hard. Other times, I've had my hair pulled, head patted, arm tapped and back of my jacket tugged on hard.

I'm not imposing. I'm very short, and I talk quietly and walk softly, so I wonder if it's simply because of that reason...the time I had my hair pulled, psychic told me it was because the child spirits there (this was as the Daniel Webster House, Marshfield, MA) mistook me for their nanny. I guess the nanny used to do their hair up in braids, and I happened to have my hair in a braid that night.

Cool experience, indeed!

#30 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

@barb_s13
If you would like to talk to me more about the it you can email me at LittleFeather323@mail.com . I haven't had anyone to talk to in a while. People usually want me to be alone. It's also my MSN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users