Photos from the Ghost Hunt book

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

I have the book based on the New Zealand TV series and I'd like to put up some photos from the book.

Posted Image
Can anyone see the gruesome image in the top left window in the door of the Honeymoon suite. It is the man who committed suicide after he had an encounter with the ghost of a Maori princess who was accidently shot after being mistaken for an intruder.

Posted Image
I think a vortex can also be a partially formed apparition. This one is of a small boy who died instantly after he pulled a pot of boiling water down on himself.

Posted Image
Matilda Gibbons ghost photo is also on the back cover of the Ghost Hunt book, and a description inside the front cover says she is a phantom residing in an abandoned hospital just outside a major North Island city. This is wrong as she's not associated with that hospital.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the top photo, the apparition can be seen peering from behind the pole on the right hand side and I'm certain it is the spirit of Jane Deans.
Posted Image

Posted Image
This is the 'melting corridor' photo taken at the Waitomo Caves Hotel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users