Info needed....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 GVilleParanormal

GVilleParanormal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

A brief introduction as this is my first time posting here in the forum. My Name is Nick and I am an investigator from Gainesville, Fl. Recently my sister called me saying that my niece has been talking to "someone" and it seems to be growing more and more frequent. "The Man," as she calls him, is hanging out in her bedroom and has gotten her to the point where she is having trouble sleeping at night, she is 4. There have been noises and objects such as chairs throughout the house moving, they have even on occasion heard a voice. I spoke with my brother in law this evening, my sister and kids are out of town 4 hours away and he said he hasn't experienced anything since they have been gone. he did tell me however that before she left, she told him a brief description of "The Man". She said he has long dark hair, a big nose, and red eyes. He found this to be strange because years earlier his younger brother told him a story with a similar description but it was a woman, same red yes though.
I've given the idea a shadow people a read through and haven't seen anything anywhere where they are actually able to make out any distinct features other than the red eyes. Just wondering if anyone has any take on this. Going to run a digital recorder overnight while she is there, as well as run an investigation with and without my niece there. Any input?

#2 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

A brief introduction as this is my first time posting here in the forum. My Name is Nick and I am an investigator from Gainesville, Fl. Recently my sister called me saying that my niece has been talking to "someone" and it seems to be growing more and more frequent. "The Man," as she calls him, is hanging out in her bedroom and has gotten her to the point where she is having trouble sleeping at night, she is 4. There have been noises and objects such as chairs throughout the house moving, they have even on occasion heard a voice. I spoke with my brother in law this evening, my sister and kids are out of town 4 hours away and he said he hasn't experienced anything since they have been gone. he did tell me however that before she left, she told him a brief description of "The Man". She said he has long dark hair, a big nose, and red eyes. He found this to be strange because years earlier his younger brother told him a story with a similar description but it was a woman, same red yes though.
I've given the idea a shadow people a read through and haven't seen anything anywhere where they are actually able to make out any distinct features other than the red eyes. Just wondering if anyone has any take on this. Going to run a digital recorder overnight while she is there, as well as run an investigation with and without my niece there. Any input?

IMHO anything with red eyes can't be a good thing, especially if it's attracted to, and only making contact with a child. All I can say really, is try to find a way to get it away from your niece.

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

No, there is nothing evil about him. He is merely a spirit there in the house and spirits are all around us all the time.

He says he is sorry for frightening anyone because that was not his intent. He says he has red eyes because he thought it was really cool.

Anyway, his name is Roberto and I have asked him to move along. If he doesn't do this quickly enough for you, just bless and burn a while candle in her bedroom. :kitty:
petunia4998

#4 GVilleParanormal

GVilleParanormal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

it isn't anything with just the house. I spoke with my mother today. My niece is with her now, 4 hours away from her house and she saw it last night. Whatever it is, it appears attached to her....

#5 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

Contact me at LittleFeather323@mail.com (yes mail.com not gmail or hotmail). I need to talk to you about this thing. I think I know what it is. I know I'm young, becuase I'm just about to turn 17, but I care. I want to help you before something bad happens, but we'll need to talk, not just post. I live in Jacksonville Fl. Please contact me soon. I want to help. They call me Faye.

#6 GVilleParanormal

GVilleParanormal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:51 AM

I am curious as to what your theory is...

#7 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

Ahhh the shadow man haha!

Shadow people in my faith arent to be trusted. Generally speaking, if you see a shadow figure and you request it show its face... and it refuses.... Not good.

There are certain exceptions, but the red eyes along with not showing his face is kind of grey territory. It might be a spirit guide of hers presenting himself that way for whatever reason... I have a spirit guide that likes to be my doppleganger, you have no idea how many times a day people ask me why im coming from one direction if i left from another lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users