3 replies to this topic

#1 Mistteak2

Mistteak2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Horses, reading, working ..

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

OK, I never met my grand father, he died when my father was 15. He was always a mystery, but my grandmother swears he stayed with her .. i would beleive it, she was a sane woman, who never beleived in all that "poppycock"

I found when I was about 12 an old photo, that behind that photo were negatives of My grandfather, i had them blown up and framed for my grandmother, as she did not have any photos of him.

she loved it. When she past, i took the photo and put it in my room, and started to talk to it.

it always amazed me that we could never find any info on him, no drivers licence, no birth cert, only a death cert. And about 4 cousins and I have all tried.

A friend said out of the blue one day. Stop looking. You dont need to know about his past. You will find it when there is need.

I know he watches me, plays with my radio, walks around when I am on my own at night keeping me safe (hubby was a shift worker and not always home)

Now I have a baby. The best place for that photo is in his room. Since he has been born, My father has unearthed info and docs from his mothers papers about his father. so slowly we are getting a picture.

my son sits in his pram, or lies on the floor and giggles at the walls. Bet I know who he is giggling with!

I trust if something is wrong, he will let me know.

I also have been dreaming that he was adopted, and his baby sister was trying to find him and his children. Thats unusual ..

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

If I were you, I would really start digging into those old documents that were found for more info on your grandfather. It is possible that your dream is correct and that he was adopted. That may explain the lack of information.

Good luck!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

It's nice to know he's looking out for you.

Whatever

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

I believe that people tend to incarnate in groups, so I am sure there is a link between you two. :kitty:
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users