• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

to what extent they have the ability to harm?
I’m still in my body cover.
But my concern is, the time when leaving the earth plane, when we are bodiless,
cause this is something unknown for me. Please advice...
thank you
...i know the world is black & white...

#17 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

You have hit my friend upon my main area of concern as well. I have been taught and have reason to believe that if you are really connected to Christ ( I am not trying to convert you really, but I can only tell you as I know it) that He takes care of you and you move to Him. I was , I believe, disobedient concerning this. You may resist going. These spirits tend to remain around their old body and/or relations and old places of concern and familiarity. Once their energy body is depleted they MUST leave this plane, but this may take a very long period of time, hundreds of years say. During that time they can insert themselves into a descendent's unborn child. This is NOT just my say-so. There is one main university team in I believe, Pennsylvania (Ah, the memory. First to go! LOL), but they have worked with doctors specializing in children's medicine, and have a body of interviews that is 1,000's large the last that I heard. The memory of their old life tends to fade by the time they are 4 or 5, but not all. I died in a rather degraded way after a long colorful and violent life. I blamed the Union (Civil War), and wanted revenge which seems pointless, but have STRONG opinions about The War, and have never fit in value-wise with my "contemporaries". God knows best. As I've gotten older some of the memories have merged and it is hard for me to keep in mind that they happened in a different body.

This is getting far afield from your question. God is stronger than anything else, but if the dieing person is weak in that way, or has no faith they CAN fall victim to predators in The Unseen World. Some dead people have enough power that they seem able to dominate weaker souls and use their energy to maintain their own. As long as your physical body is alive it creates new energy. Once that body dies the clock is ticking.Our own concern for the dead, their concern for us can cause the dead to linger as well. Some cretures, most scary to me, The Shadow Folk drain energy from the living. This is just me talking, but am convinced that many reports of Angels of Death , which are not uncommon in hospitals, may in fact be thesecreatures draining the life out of them. The old, people on drugs etc, the ill, those on drugs and the very young seem especially vulnerable. I am concerned about my own late wife. My home isn't empty, and she was what we call "a Baby Christian". I pray that she did not fall foul of anything horrible when she died. PLEASE, PLEASE remember that so much of this is guesswork and conjecture. If you live in a bad house LEAVE and hope that nothing follows. I'm assuming that you are normal, no brain tumors, closed head injuries, Schizophrenia, etc. If that is so you probably know if you live in a bad house. Mine, I believe, is carrying some sort of charge, but hope nothing more. Really bad places will have entities that will not leave the living alone and make noises and commit pranks, and do everything that affects your sanity. If so cut off your arm, (figuratively) and get out. Exorcists have limited power and authority. Psychics can sometimes tell you what to do, but they can be fooled too. Imagine looking at a TV show witha bad picture and the sound turned down and this is about what they're working with. The dead at times can look as alive as you or I. I can give you no hard knowledge here. The only man that I know of who died and came back was Jesus. I try to follow Him.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#18 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

figuratively? i would properly cut my hand if i could, and i think i should, i believe someone had mention this before.
i can not explain to you the extent of their impertinence (the spirits), they could hound my family through me!
my sisters and parents are true Christiane believers, the only problem is me.
i declared my case to many priests (exorcists) and then astrologers, but the result was limited.
what you are writing matches very well with my circumstances, and your conjectures are similar to mine.
hope your wife had crossed the river and received care from above, i also wish that for my family..
many things to do now, most importantly is finding the right solution to stop the connection with these spirits asap
many thanks for your time and your consideration

#19 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Dear Mandi Guru,

I did not do my complete duty by you, and you did not fulfill your part of the bargain either. (I speak of social obligation here, duty to a Christian (?) brother and to a fellow human being). We/I always kept our remarks within the general and never became particular or specific to your circumstances. In short, "What in hell happened?".If I had to guess, you either moved into what the bible refers to as a diseased or "Leprous" house, and tried to deal with the situaition (opening communication), or became curious about the other side and intentionally opened communications. There is always the last case, which is the possibility that you are a "Lighthouse" someone who without know it generate a lot of energy that bodiless entities can see and use. For these unlucky individuals it is not wise to visit graveyards etc, far less a haunted house. This is more common than I ever suspected until recently. I carried on a long correspondence with a woman who took a series of photos in graveyards. All looked mostly normal until you looked closely. She had daylight photos with figures and skulls and all sorts of things sort of clustered together. She was followed home. Scary stuff, but not a lone incident. A lot of personal detail is not necessary, and honestly, as a Christian I am at a low point. Instead of hearing HIS voice I listen inside and find darkness and grief, but I will do my best to guide you if nothing else, JOHN
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#20 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

I became like a lighthouse! Like you said, many events had happened here,
Starting from a curse etc … but I am not alone in this status, and I’m the one who suffered the least, I couldn’t help and I didn’t do anything in regard, except adding more complication to others, and adding more debts to their lives.
I lacked knowledge, still now. I do not know how to end this game without more grieves, how to find the gatekeepers and give them a bribe, how to get out from hell alive.!!

#21 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

I am sorry, but this is still pretty unclear. Do you have reason to believe that someone has placed a curse upon you? First, Any competent Christian who knows the Bible, Pastor or lay person or any competent Catholic Priest will tell you wha I am going to say. The forces of darkness can make you miserable, but they cannot send you to Hell. We can do this . I'm not supposed to be teaching Sunday School here, so I limit my remarks, but If you have truly accepted Christ a part of God enters your body making it impossible for you to be posessed etc. They can attack your body, torment you , but cannot "use you like a finger puppet". Why? because a person without God inside is like an empty house, but if God is in residence, any spirit is limited in what they can do. As a matter of fact, if you truly ae a believer you may not be able to get a spirit to leave, but you can often get them to quit, at lest for awhile. Command them in the name of Christ. I have seen this done. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I don't know if this is because one person was a better conduit for God's power or not.

The "Lighthouse" is a person who just attracts (usually) the human dead. They can be annoying and scary, but they are usually trying to be benign. The point is that you did nothing to attract them except exist. Clear?

The worst case is that you conducted a ritual to summon something to help you for personal gain, ESPECIALLY through blood sacrifice. I have neer wittnessed this but a coven used to conduct black sevices up on Chuckanut Mt near my family's town. I was really new to the game then and had just met the first of my psychic girlfriends. She later became involved with a self-styled black magician, and probably Satanism amd then had an "Accident". Now dead. She routinely saw the dead etc. Anyway, she told me about the Sabbat that was held on Beltane and I didn't believe her. She led me to the spot (about tearing off my muffler in the process). We parked the car and then walked down a short path to a clearing. Great view, but that was all that was good about it. A pentagram had been burned into the grass and there was a pool of blood so large that I honestly wondered if it was human. Even before I saw the blood I felt sick. The place was just evil. I felt sick, I felt watched and every instinct was saying "leave, leave!!". So we did. a blood offering is serious stuff, and I have no explanation, other than that it is a mockery of Holy Communion. Blood scrifice predates that, but to God time is not real and I suspect that for many on the other side that this is true as well. For God there is just one big NOW, but our beings are too small to comprehend this so we exist along timelines of which there may be very many indeed.

I am no practioner of Voodun or Santeria, but know that to lift this sort of curse it is supposed to require the actions or help of the person who placed it. This is a living person we're discussing here. You are obviously terrified but it is hard to help you without knowing what is going on. If it's a place leave. If it's something that you did it becomes harder. If you did nothing, a good psychic could probably help. There used to be an international registry in London England. Trying to help, JOHN
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#22 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

Then maybe god handed them the post!
I once met them; they are religious and they possess power.
If they cannot manipulate souls and send them to hell, then who does? Who has the yen to do this, and what will be the gain.
This extraordinary world that I have experienced made my faith fail. I was young totally far from accepting an immaterial world, and then here I am looking from a new perspective.
These groups do not run the risk of trying to convince anyone, instead they stab in the back. It’s an easy task for them, choosing their prey, make them oath on any holy book “bibles” old testament, New Testament, Quran etc…
I will tell you shortly the main titles, starting from a curse; (yes I believe that someone put a curse on me, I was little, didn’t know what it means) (and then in another time I started to see odd creatures/savage ones, still today) (and years before, I heard someone reading over my head, I was on my way back home, (that night and the night that followed I had “dreams”, about spirits chasing me and detaching my organs)) (plus some of my memories were lost)
I didn’t believe in curses and spells before that, and so in such things called paranormal, the unseen, hell! etc…
Sad to say the church didn’t consider the problem, for that I made my own research, then I could put everything in one context and realizing that this something also related to the past and it shouldn’t be taken slightly.
“to lift this sort of curse it is supposed to require the actions or help of the person who placed it” yes it’s true, I believe that I got help with this.
My house is clean, it’s new and it faces a big church. The only new person I visited was an astrologer, he is Christian and faithful to god, he has the capability to talk to angels of superior planes, he assured that everything is fine, but still my heart is doubting

#23 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

There is more to this story, But first, prayer. Okay, now were you led into this by a parent or teacher? There have been rumors for years in the US that some women willingly bore children "off the books" to be used in human sacrifice. It was never proven, but I had to wonder. Did something like that take place with you? You must realize that this is unusual; for a child to become involved in ritual magic, because this is what it sounds like we are discussing here. Am I correct? Were you promised anything? Required to do anything morally wrong? What I'm driving at is were you an active participant, or were you a victim?

Any child by human standards tricked into something like this is a victim. For the other side participation with payoff is participation. I am no white witch, Holy Man, Prophet, etc, only a low-level psychic with a lot of reading and grounding in both the supernatural and Christianity. Do you remember your oath? Was there a sacrifice? Did you kill anything?

I believe that if you renounce all evil and truly mean it, and also believe in Christ and His ability to save you, you can accept Him and can be baptised and the slate wiped clean( if you have not gotten yourself too far into this nightmare). Belief and acceptance of Christ's ability to save your soul through taking your sins upon Him, and dieing for you is why you become a Christian, not fear.

Example: a Jew runs from the Catholic Inquisition into a Christian Church yelling "Baptise me!". This is not conversion. You see the difference I'm sure.

Do you still see these creatures? I am morbidly curious about what you saw, but your safety is far more important. Is this ongoing or has it stopped?

Edited by Markway, 19 October 2012 - 03:33 AM.

This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#24 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

Yes I still see these creatures, they are half animals, and sometimes there are humans and other known animals.
Yes I remember my oath, I was suppose to give a, (hand, an eye?..), can’t remember exactly what was their last decision, They were many, three main personalities that I closely knew, I was considered one of them, (not a child but a mature women), cause as I understood now it was my intention, but my memory now is lost, and my thoughts are dispersed, I cannot assume what exactly were they, beside non of them still alive, they all died. (Should I find an alternative, or should I just keep distances?)
You mentioned something about (a registry in London), what are they, is there any website?

#25 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

I misunderstood. I misinterpreted what you said about being young. It sounded to me as though you were describing a child.

Do you remember why you became involved with this group or whatever? What or how did they represent themselves? Did you actually part (no pun intended) with a body part? And again, did you actually perform any sort of act to seal the deal? A sacrifice, copulation with an elder of their community or an animal? I apologize if this is crude, but these are the sort of thing that is often involved in making a deal with a demon, cult etc.

As hard as it seems to believe that something so simple has power, people who have done wrong have the greatest realization of their need for forgiveness. To accept Christ as Lord is a powerful act. If done out of love for HIM it can give you the power to cast out evil spirits or at the very least protect your soul. Some events go so far that that is what your first concern must be.

One thing that I can say for certain is that you have broken the two most important safety rules when dealing with the other side. You invited communication and with bad entities, specifically and probably by name, and you called atention to yourself. You will never escape their presence entirely, but I hope that you can regain some control and protection for yourself and household.

Are you saying that the PEOPLE who got you involved have all died?

You are withholding info from me and that may be protection for me, but doesn't help you.

The International Register of Psychics, is what I remember it was called but the last time I had contact was before the internet etc. A web search might be productive. If it does not, use the name Betty Zieglar or Ziegler. (She may be using other names as well). She's an old acquaintance of mine. If you do find her please don't be a jerk and try to locate me. I treasue my privacy. She, or her bio, could put you in touch with the society.

The society is an international registry of psychics as it sounds. They submit to a standard test and are graded. Betty scored very high, but has had a very disturbed life which is common for these people and may be using a different name or even be dead. She would be in her 50's by now if she is still living.

A psychic can see and/or sense things that the average person cannot. They all have specialties. Some can touch items and tell you about them, while others can astral travel. They are not a roundtable of white knights. They are sensitives. Some DO have power and there is a large range of talent and nature of talent. If you do contact someone it is your moral obligation to inform them of what is involved. If you have dark forces around you and they come astrally to visit you they can become seriously endangered. They could probably tell you what if anything is surrounding you beyond the veil.

I strongly caution against approaching Santeria, or any other group that practices ritual magic. At the VERY luckiest you sacrifice Karma. What you most likely risk is losing your soul to the downward path.

Edited by Markway, 20 October 2012 - 09:01 PM.

This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#26 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Yes I was a child, but the guys knew me before then!
Some of them supported me, till they put their lives and their souls in confront, and this is what worries me, cause I didn’t do anything in return, but maybe I should?
Yes they all died, except on man that I knew lately and worked with, but he performed something against me, and i can’t find a proper way to investigate and report him.
No I didn’t do any sacrifice or any immoral work, but I believe that my whole life path was watched and breached. I will surely not tell your name to anyone, I was gonna ask you before not to present it, so not to join anyone to my world.
Jesus Christ is always near and always honored by my family, and I’m sure he knows very well what’s in my heart and he knew that I couldn’t be completely devoted for his glory. But my soul is full of respect for his wisdom.
“ You are withholding info from me and that may be protection for me, but doesn't help you.”
My story involves demons and ruins, I won’t say anything across the general concept or point a finger. I better be cautious, for both of us.
I’m looking for the person who can really help me and cut the cords. (Someone old, battler, and already knows the conditions)
You are someone who lifts up my knowledge and supported my estimates, thank you again.

#27 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

Dear Mandi,

What I was trying to discover was what your level of involvement. There's an old saying in the Christian Church that sitting in a garage doesn't make you a car, any more than sitting in a church makes you a Christian, or being present at a ritual sacrifice makes you subject to that demon. Becoming involved DOES. You have atracted the attention of something from the Unseen World however. This accounts for the sightings etc. I'll say it one last time, human involvement is not enough. To protect yourself you need help from the unseen world, and not the dark side. I can't know, but you sound as if you are from a Middle Eastern or Indian Culture. Being a Christian myself I cannot suggest any other way because that is what I , in my heart and experience know to be true. I have trouble even speculating if there is some other good power to align yourself with. All that I can tell you for certain is that this is where safety lies. And even the devout find trouble and pain, because this is the middle world, Mitgard, Earth. This is where humans are forced, or really given an opportunity to reach for the path of goodness. I don't believe in other paths but they may be there. Jesus compared our bodies to a house. He said that to toss out a devil did no good by itself, because if He cleaned it out but did not enter, he just cleaned it out for the next unclean spirit or spirits to come in and take up residence. I'll answer more if I ca and if needed but this is about as far as I can take you. Remember what I said about the vacant house, it is most important. Markway
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#28 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

It seems that I am an important center of controversy for these groups, regardless of the lack of knowledge about them or being personally involved in their work and interests, I am for them a fine hostage and a rope linking them to their main preys.
They are all not regular people. They possess power to a certain limit, they were involved, they fought, they asked for support. (what was going on? what will going to happen? I do not know) I’m just here left alone with no answers, only with question marks & with Disappointment.

#29 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

We've talked a great deal about the supernatural implications Of all of this, but there are material, here and now, issues as well.

I have brushed up a bit on my intentionally limited knowledge of ritual magic. There are some things that are just dangerous to know. I mean how long can you hold a dirty diaper before you get some on you? But as so many of these things go they try to attract the attention of the other side in order to energize their own human power. But, these powers do not work on your behalf for free. God does, but He wants you on His side and so on. These are altogether smaller entities, (although much too powerful for us to fight on our own), and they expect something for their services. I suspect that ultimately they expect the souls of those actively involved.

There are SO many rumors! I have heard tales of certain evil humans who still wander the earth for hundreds of years because they offer services to these other-worldly masters. True or pure nonsense? I don't know. But you I suspect would not be especially surprised by a lot of things.

If you are not voluntarily cooperating with what these groups want you to do, you may have put them in danger. They may have to pay in your stead. There's a short story by an author of fiction called M.R. James titled, "THe Casting of the Runes" that illustrates the principle. If you don't pay the price , they may have to.

Under no circumstances cooperate with themor their desires. Try to align yourself with the light. I Reccommend the Christian Church, but if this is a problem for you try for SOMETHING that is white and not dark. White magicians are hard to find because the good doesn't bargain.

I have tried to stay away from this sort of thing because it has no end. Some people who have become involved in their "haunts" have discovered that their personalities change, and the entities follow them wherever they go. Evil truly exists, which is something I have come to philosophical blows over with other contributors here.

A final thing; find something good to do in your life. Remake yourself. Evil has no power over good except for physical force. So as I began I end. Be careful.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#30 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

I’m still on the bright side here on earth (with the communication with the other side.) Sooner or later they’re gonna catch me and they want me to pay.
Hope to meet them soon (the brokers) and give them what they want (To transfer), before no body else will be caught and tortured and then things gets more tragic.
You seem to know a lot, thank you, I’ll try to be careful. But one more thing, (the evil do have power over our physical and subtle body (something I discovered after this phenomena) unfortunately few had the courage to face injustice, but these skilled people didn’t belonged to church, and weren’t priests, but true warriors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users