• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

I have communicated with and put to rest the bodiless spirits that many people call ghosts since I was little. The best way to contact a ghost is through meditation. If you do not have your inner eye open you'll never be able to see them. Auric senses, also known as the sixth sense, are something that can be learned.

To open the auric eye there are excersises that people can perform to try and see thier own auras and spirit so that they can recognize the ones thats till dwell around us. To be aurically enlightened, depending on how skilled you are, there becomes people like the PSY vampires, that can draw energy off of another person, and those that think they -must- draw energy.

Aura however is different than the actual soul. Aura stems from the soul. So a bodiless soul can not have any aura. The aura disperses at death, and therefore unlike calling a person to you by sparking thier own aura into your direction, you can not call a soul to you. However, people let off an aura of attraction. Pheremones are a physical reaction to the aura set off, but there are other types of attractions. There is an attraction to the soul, where you have used and bent enough aura where bodiless souls are attracted to you.

Children often send off this type of auric attraction because they are more aware of thier aura as colors and other images than most adults are. Usually it fades as they grow older, but there are cases where this auric signal does not fade. This is how the person is gifted to see and talk to the dead. A child can be taught to kept this attraction, sometimes by thier parents, but sometimes by someone who is interferring from the otherside.

Enlightened spirits usually do not interfer, however there are certain spirits that are very intelligent but unhappy. A child can not control which ones he/she can block out or not. Wards are a delicate situation that can keep the wrong type of spirit from your child. If there is no one that can protect the child, then it is not a good idea to allow for the child to keep thier sight of the supernatural.

Protection is a hard thing to accomplish, but not impossible. I am only 16. My parents could not protect me and many horrors came from it. I am going on 17 soon, and I am very sickly. My parents do not belive in the supernatural which put me in the position to teach myself, and allow for others on the other side to teach me. This was a bad choice, and it has caused me much grief.

I'm here to help others ward when necessary, and teach when necessary on how to contact them. If you need help, post on this board, or contact me at LittleFeather323@mail.com. I'm here to help.

Be Safe.

#2 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

My wife died in her sleep recently. The house is not ideal. I am no newbie and I suspect the house of being a small level soul sucker. She was only 56 with minor health problems and took meds which made her vulnerable while she slept. I don't look as well either, but am a harder nut to crack. I am beside myself. I would consider following her, but certainly do not want to become food for the house. Also, I would, of course,love to KNOW that she's safe,happy and that we'll meet again. Am worried that dying asleep she may not move on without help. I don't sense her presence.
I am so distraught. She was my whole life and the grief will not stop. Any advice?
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:27 AM

Markway, I'm so very sorry to hear about your wife. Your grief will ease with time, but I can't say it will ever go away. Every day, send her love. I don't believe anyone dies alone. Those angels are always with us, you know.
Just send her love, and be strong for her. I share in your grief as I just lost my sister a month ago and miss her so much.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:35 AM

Markway, I can feel that she was in a lot of pain and a bit stuck. She's at peace with the change now. I don't mean that she's gone away from you completely, but a person, when leaving the body, needs to "check in" on the other side first. Imagine the family reunion that is taking place? She gets to spend time with all of the loved ones who passed on.

She hasn't forgotten you, and may be sending you reminders in little ways. Have you found any stray pennies ("pennies from heaven") or seen her in any dreams? Loved ones can send 'hellos' in many ways. With my grandmother, it was through fiddling with my alarm clock.

You still have a lot of years in front of you. She does not want you to live them all in pain and grief. Grief is a normal part of losing someone; take one day at a time and keep yourself busy doing active tasks, like taking care of the house or apartment and garden. I hope this helps.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#5 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:19 AM

She had bi-polar disorder (took meds for that) and sleep apnea, but refused the machine. I woke up that morning and she was breathing "normally" which may have been a sign of coma. I didn't know. I stayd with her for a couple of hours, I tried to wake her, but without success. I feel that I should have realised then that something was wrong but did not. We are retired, I began doing housework and after 2 hours I suddenly flashed, "Where is she?!" I went back and I didn't hear any breathing but by then I was trying not to hear I was so afraid. I went to the be and shook her, called her name nothing. I held her face in my hand to feel for breath, and she wasn't warm. I re-live the moment each time I relate it. My children had me on suicide watch.

Her childhood Bible which I do not remember seeing before showed up on top of her stuff days later. It could have been others moving things around, but I thought that it was funny. I have been sleeping very dead, but her closest girlfriend has been having dreams of her. I just want to be with her. It bothers me that she may have been hiding health issues from me. The autopsy has shown nothing so far. Waiting on bloodwork. I really do feel lost.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#6 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

Markway i am so sorry about the loss of your wife. I feel for you... Lost my Dad back in 92. I was barely in my mid-twenties and burying him 30 years before I thought I would have to. The next few years will be hard. Anniverseries, birthdays... etc. You just have to take it one day at a time. Feeling lost is normal. Please hang in there. I also wonder why you think the house you live in is part of the problem?
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#7 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

The house is dark. My kids are all very strong Christians, and to them to entertain any notion not spelled out in the Bible is poison.That being said ALL of them turned down renting the place at bargain rates, and it's at least as nice and close to work as the places that they currently live in. A psychic friend of mine claimed to have made a visit to see me and compained that I had not warned her about the bad spirits or whatever surrounding the house. She's loosely wrapped so I didn't place a lot of stock in it but it did shake me a bit. The whole area of say a 1/4 mile around has a lot of weird bad crap going on. I feel energy drained if I spend too much time here, but it's not hostile. I feel more as if I'm suppossed to feel comfortable, like at the blood bank.

My wife was mentally ill, and took drugs to control it. She had sleep apnea as well, and had become steadily weaker although I'm only really seeing that now. I just pray that she's in God's hands. Thank you for your sympathy, all of you.

Edited by Markway, 28 August 2012 - 02:17 AM.

This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#8 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

My goodness what a time you have had. Know that she is with you I'm sure. Don't think negitively because that alone can cause things to happen. Think positive and warm of memories for the good times.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#9 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

Update. Still no news from the autopsy, but if they suspect me I'll wave to you all on TV. So absolutely stupid. My voice starts to shake every time I try to talk about it. Lived to that age where you're too old for true geezerdom, but question starting over. I also decided, (rashly) to check out if there even was a future by looking into e Harmoney. I'm Soo far from considering a date, but was raised by VERY old parents who kissed on what like the 3rd month they went out? I just wanted to talk to someone my own age, but this one woman somehow hacked the program and confronted me with the recent death of my wife which made me feel like a real jerk. So not sure what to do there, but off of the mark of supernatural investigation.

My brain is at least partly back on line. I have noticed a general coldness in our bedroom (yes I still sleep there. What harm would she ever do me?) The house has been VERY quiet which is in itself a bit odd. Very little has been altered physically. I dearly hope that my wife has moved across the river. To quote General Jackson's last words "Let us cross over the river and rest under the trees" (while he appeared to be seeing something.) If she is still here it'll show when the household items are moved around. Some stuck spirits move around only half aware that they're "dead". Sometimes there is a complete alternate reality in a given house that the spirit seems to live in. One woman I talked to said that once when she saw "her" ghost she saw her in the kitchen, the "living" woman being outside. When she saw the ghost she also saw a different and older version of her kitchen. How does this work? Spirits usually have very little energy to alter our universe with and have to borrow that from us. So, how do they produce an alternate reality? If you readers out there feel up to it you may want to explore Rupert Sheldrake's "The Presence Of The Past". It applies, but to keep a promise to my late wife Sue, I'm going to read Proust's "Remembrance of Things Past". I pray that she made a "clean getaway" (a cremation may speed this), but if she didn't I'll let you know what happens. Reluctant to take readings but I will.

On a side note, I suspect that when people are very close that their energy fields begin to join.

Postscript: I am at "sixes and sevens". I have a wide and varied range of reading, experience and study. If anyone would like me to write about anything that they feel would be interesting or helpful I would be more than happy to oblige. It would be a gift to have some purpose right now. Markway
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#10 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:14 AM

MoonDance14, thank you for offering this service, I’ve been looking for anyone who can give me advice on how to save souls from the dark and free them from their torments, maybe by using spells, prayers? or breaking a curse.
I’m already in contact with the other side, it happened so fast and I don’t know how to deal with this, sometimes the connection is very strong, and sometimes some other creatures are there to attack, I used to it somehow and i am not afraid anymore, but also my family do not believe in the supernatural, and I can’t find the right healer in my surrounding.
...i know the world is black & white...

#11 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Dear Mandi,

I am not sure if you are addressing me or the originator of this thread. I shoud have properly made the above offer in a seperate thread. Honestly, I am not certain if Moondance 14 is still posting here. All of that having been said, I will tell you what I know and what I suspect.

To begin with more specific information would be valuable, say perhaps a narrative, a story of what has happened to you etc. I am a Christian and some of my advice will be colored by that. We make choices in this life as to what direction to take do we follow the downward path or the one that leads upwards? I split with most Christians when I say to you that most people who have made a choice for the light have a firm idea of where they are going and head "across the River". This is a sort of time out period for souls where they receive guidance and review their past lives. Our lives here on earth are meant to teach us and help us to grow. This growth etc seems to happen in groups of about 10. Sometimes however a soul will refuse to cross the river. I honestly have no idea what it means for someone who has chosen the downward path. They refuse in order to remember. When you cross the River, God gives you blessed oblivion of memory when you return to earth. Souls that choose this path do so usually through feelings of duty to friends, family, a cause etc. even to pursue a lost love, or revenge.

The "Unseen World" is a strange place. There are lost human souls there, some who seem to farm the dead for the energy of their spirit bodies (seperate from their souls), and there are non-human entities which we call demons and angels. Doubtless there are many more. Be VERY aware that entities on the other side can and will try to draw you into their world. They can mess with your mind, attach themselves to you and drain your energy, while messing with your sanity. You said that you are not afraid. You should be. This is very dangerous and you have already broken the two most important rules or laws of the otherworld. They are: 1.) Do not invite anything you do not know into your life and home, and 2.) Do not attract the attention of players on the other side. When you attract their attention they take an interest in you and this is usually bad. You especially do not want to make the acquaintance of the Shadow People.. If you are really in contact with souls on the other side ask them to move towards the light. If they cannot, or will not, make a simple check. If these entities are visiting you take a simple thermometer and check and see if when they appear the room becomes colder or warmer. This is also a sanity test. If you are dealing with dead people the temp will go down. If it goes up you are dealing with non human creatures. These are extraordinarily dangerous. Symbols of faith are worthless unless you are a true believer. A cross will serve nothong unles carried by a comitted Christian. The same is true with all faiths. You are playing with extraordinarily dangerous stuff. You are risking yourself and unlikely to help anyone or anything. Talk out loud; they can hear you, tell any possible spirits to look for the light and attempt to follow it. Until you have a person skilled in exorcism etc there is very little that else you can do.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#12 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Lots of good advice here. One must always be care-full and not be so sure of their "power" to be stupid. The world we cannot see can be very dangerous.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#13 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

I just re-read my post.... I meant to say Markway's good advice. Rather than a person thinking they have some kind of power to fight anything they don't understand. And again..... the world we cannot see can be dangerous.

#14 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

Thank you dear Markway
You are generous, this is exactly the case I’m living in, I will use your words to enlighten my family about the subject, still looking for the right exorcist..
...i know the world is black & white...

#15 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

I apologise for the tyops; I attempted to edit but the program refused. In any event, I forgot some things. You have to first eliminate your imagination or other mundane causes. That is why a spoke of the thermometer as a reality test as well as a supernatural test. If you really cannot detect environmental changes I have to question the validity of a paranormal occurrence.

What is and "Invitation". Any attempt to contact the dead, even talking to them as I suggested you do is an invitation. I suggested it beause it sounds as if you have already gone far beyond this initial step. More dangerous examples are mediums and seances, Ouija boards, even Tarot cards. Moving along the spectrum, some people, God alone knows why, feel it advantageous to perform rituals of summoning. These can be hugely successful even if the person is essentially incompetent. The location of event makes a big difference as well. Some places are more easily crossed than others I don't know why. Sometimes "gateways" are opened, and, once opened nearly impossible to close.

If you get an entity from the other side inerested or worse, attached to you they can and will make your life a waking hell. Noises, touches, voices and the crappy repetoire of even the banal stuff is extremely exhausting to deal with. They drain your energy to make these things happen and your sleep is afected and this is only the beginning.

Some creatures are really here to drain the life force from us. They do this for a variety of easons. A human soul does it to increase his power and to extend his or her time on earth as a bodiless spirit. Non-human entities may see us as food or as puppets. The sick, the old and the very young are especially vulnerable. Some human souls can see some living humans who emit a lot of energy as a sort of beacon which they find comforting, and again they need the energy to stay here. My understanding is that the sould belongs to a seperate plane of existence and needs a support system. Without that they must return to that other plane, for correction or direction. This is I believe, why hauntings often "wear out".

Non human entities have other sources of energy to draw upon as perhaps do some very rare humans who have immersed themselves in things that should never have been done while they were alive. Be careful!
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users