• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Amlizabeth

Amlizabeth

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

We recently moved back into this home to save money while our house is being built. For about 8 months now my daughters and I have been experiencing strange things. I am familiar with spirits and my mom has been through spiritual warfare several times. When we lived here the first time I was never afraid or felt anything negative at all. My boyfriens's grandfather built this house and the only people who have lived here were his grandparents and my bf all his life. A couple rented this house for a year they are the only ones who've lived here besides family. Anyway, it started small, objects moving, hearing things that weren't there. Then my 5yo daughter tells me she sees a " man that died" he has curly black hair. She said he's by her bed at night and sometimes won't let her up the stairs.

I called my mom to come up to help rid the house of whatever's here. She stated a week and nothing happened. I had a feeling it would lay low while my mom was here. After she left things were quiet untill a few days ago. I start hearing voices at night. Conversations between a few people and music. My shower turns on by it's self. Doors open and close. My daughter ran in my room the other night and said when she was going to the restroom the toilet paper roll starts spinning really fast by its self. My new baby daughter who is 8 mo now has been pushed or thrown twice. Once from my bed and I had pillows around her. She coukdnt even roll over yet. The other time I was changing her turned for a second to grab a wipe and I swear faster than humanly possible she hit the tile floor face first. There is no way she could have wiggled and fell. No way. It happens right as I turned my back both times. So fast! Impossible.

Anyway, I keep hearing things and I feel like I'm going crazy. I hear my daughter say " mommy when she's at school. My baby keeps waking up from naps terrified and screaming. It's not like her.

Why would my house become haunted when it wasn't before? We don't do things that would open a door or invite anything. I don't know what it is or what to do.

#2 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

WEll at first it didn't sound like this ghost was a bad person, but it seems that he is craving atention. The reason the spirit is probably here is because of your new 8 month old daughter. Children often times attract ghosts or other forms of spirits, or creatures. You have to be careful not to leave your child alone, bec ause they can not interact with these spirits very well, if the spirits craves something the child can not give them violence can ensue.

It is very hard to seperate a child and a spirit when the child is unable to speak. Look out for sounds of crying or gurgling in an odd higher pitch. Any sign of distress needs looked at immediatly. When dealing with a spirit that can be violent, and a child that can not talk, you need to be very careful.

The issue of dispelling or sepearting the spirit, creature, or ghost you need to approach it slowly. Try to find out through your other daughter how this ghost is seen. The physical manifestation (appearance) of the creature is of vital importance. It gives you the basis of looking into what kind of creature you are dealing with. I wouldn't trust spells to dispell it. Blood magick, or blood rituals are the most powerful when dealing with love of a child. HOwever, it is not something that you should do freely, with everything you do thier comes a price. Blood is a higher price, and you could become sickly for days or weeks. If you do it wrong the backlash can be fatal.

You're balancing the life of yourself and your child when dealing with this spirit. Do not work too slowly, but do not rush your research. Try to do things to keep it calmed down and at bay to buy you time. If you have further details on how this creature looks or acts, or any specific unique experiences with it, then contact me at LittleFeather323@mail.com (just mail.com) and I will set up a time to talk with you as soon as possible to help you resolve the issue.

Hope this helps,
Faye

#3 Amlizabeth

Amlizabeth

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:12 AM

WEll at first it didn't sound like this ghost was a bad person, but it seems that he is craving atention. The reason the spirit is probably here is because of your new 8 month old daughter. Children often times attract ghosts or other forms of spirits, or creatures. You have to be careful not to leave your child alone, bec ause they can not interact with these spirits very well, if the spirits craves something the child can not give them violence can ensue.

It is very hard to seperate a child and a spirit when the child is unable to speak. Look out for sounds of crying or gurgling in an odd higher pitch. Any sign of distress needs looked at immediatly. When dealing with a spirit that can be violent, and a child that can not talk, you need to be very careful.

The issue of dispelling or sepearting the spirit, creature, or ghost you need to approach it slowly. Try to find out through your other daughter how this ghost is seen. The physical manifestation (appearance) of the creature is of vital importance. It gives you the basis of looking into what kind of creature you are dealing with. I wouldn't trust spells to dispell it. Blood magick, or blood rituals are the most powerful when dealing with love of a child. HOwever, it is not something that you should do freely, with everything you do thier comes a price. Blood is a higher price, and you could become sickly for days or weeks. If you do it wrong the backlash can be fatal.

You're balancing the life of yourself and your child when dealing with this spirit. Do not work too slowly, but do not rush your research. Try to do things to keep it calmed down and at bay to buy you time. If you have further details on how this creature looks or acts, or any specific unique experiences with it, then contact me at LittleFeather323@mail.com (just mail.com) and I will set up a time to talk with you as soon as possible to help you resolve the issue.

Hope this helps,
Faye

I haven't seen it. My daughter said he looks dead. It seems like its harassing me. I used to do drugs. I've been clean for a year now. If I'm not mistaken, I think it's came when I got clean and stopped doing drugs and drinking etc. it has caused strife with my family. I think it wants to pull me under again by stressing me out so I turn to drugs. I would never do drugs again like I did. I read psalms 91& 23 and anoint myself and my girls with oil in the morning and at night. Im not familiar with any kind of magick.

Why woul a baby attract spirits? When I leave her alone sometimes she gets really scared. This never happened with my other daughter.

#4 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

Children attract spirits because they are more open in the spiritual realms. Their aura is different than that of an adult's. They have a bright aura, and of course they are seen as being more innocent. A child must be taught to do anything, talk, eat, walk, and they can be taught what to think. If this is a spirit or creature that wishes for your child to be taught, it will find a way to do so on its own terms.

I doubt that it came to stress you out enough to turn back to drugs. Spirits usually have very little care for such earthly things as what you decide to put into your body or bloodstream. However, children being more open to them they may have more of a care towards the child.

If it looks dead then it is either be a creature, or a very old spirit. However, if I were you I'd hope that it's a creature. Older spirits that are more enlightened can cause you a hell of a lot more problems. They are often harder to get rid of, and usually they have practice in doing whatever it is they seek to do.

So, to me it seems you have a strong belief in god, even though you do believe in magick. That's good. I may not have the same beliefs as christians, but I do have a strong belief in god as well. Burn sage, and carry the burning piece of sage around the house. Make sure to do so especially in both daughter's rooms. This will not cause the spirit to leave but it can usually help it keep at bay and buy you time.

Do not leave your children alone. You saw what it did to your youngest daughter. Burn sage each night before they sleep, and continue with the prayer and oil. Start doing research, and get more information. Eye color, hair color, any features that don't look normal. Most importantly you need to ask if they are having nightmares about the man. If they are, then it's gotten a lot more serious.

Kids need sleep, and if a spirit is targeting that sleep they can weaken a child and attach to them, or use them. There is blood magick that you can do, but you'l need to be prepared for any backlash. Nothing is free. Especially not protection, and everything you do will cost your health something, but it is strong. Try finding out everything else first, and if you decide it's getting to serious or too dangerous for your children, keep talking to me and I'll help you in more desperate measures.

#5 Amlizabeth

Amlizabeth

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

Children attract spirits because they are more open in the spiritual realms. Their aura is different than that of an adult's. They have a bright aura, and of course they are seen as being more innocent. A child must be taught to do anything, talk, eat, walk, and they can be taught what to think. If this is a spirit or creature that wishes for your child to be taught, it will find a way to do so on its own terms.

I doubt that it came to stress you out enough to turn back to drugs. Spirits usually have very little care for such earthly things as what you decide to put into your body or bloodstream. However, children being more open to them they may have more of a care towards the child.

If it looks dead then it is either be a creature, or a very old spirit. However, if I were you I'd hope that it's a creature. Older spirits that are more enlightened can cause you a hell of a lot more problems. They are often harder to get rid of, and usually they have practice in doing whatever it is they seek to do.

So, to me it seems you have a strong belief in god, even though you do believe in magick. That's good. I may not have the same beliefs as christians, but I do have a strong belief in god as well. Burn sage, and carry the burning piece of sage around the house. Make sure to do so especially in both daughter's rooms. This will not cause the spirit to leave but it can usually help it keep at bay and buy you time.

Do not leave your children alone. You saw what it did to your youngest daughter. Burn sage each night before they sleep, and continue with the prayer and oil. Start doing research, and get more information. Eye color, hair color, any features that don't look normal. Most importantly you need to ask if they are having nightmares about the man. If they are, then it's gotten a lot more serious.

Kids need sleep, and if a spirit is targeting that sleep they can weaken a child and attach to them, or use them. There is blood magick that you can do, but you'l need to be prepared for any backlash. Nothing is free. Especially not protection, and everything you do will cost your health something, but it is strong. Try finding out everything else first, and if you decide it's getting to serious or too dangerous for your children, keep talking to me and I'll help you in more desperate measures.

She is dreaming about him. I'm so worried now.

#6 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:22 AM

Do you have a MSN? It'd be easier if I could just sit down and talk with you without waiting a half a day or a few hours for replies. It'd get this solved a hell of a lot easier. My nieces are having the same problem, and I've gotten rid of it already. So I'm sure that I can help you as well, or at least get you on the right track. Worrying yourself into a panick will do nothing. LittleFeather323@mail.com (just mail.com) is my MSN. If you don't we can continue to talk on here, but as I said, I'll need more information before I help you in any other measures.

#7 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:32 AM

Please tell me if you try to add me because sometimes my MSN will try to spazz and I'm the one that has to add someone.

#8 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

AmY, this is a spirit of a man who used to live on the land where the house is now located. Many, many years ago.

I am getting the name of "Danico" or something like that. He appears to be of Italian ancestry.

He loves children and doesn't mean any harm; in fact, he prevents your older daughter from going up the stairs because he is afraid she will fall. He would be a good protector.

He is fascinated with your house because he has never seen those modern convniences: electricity, cabinets, appliances, etc. I had a good chuckle with the toilet paper because he is totally in love with indoor plumbing. Does he ever flush the toilet? He loves it.

He really enjoys playing with your youngest but he doesn't know his own strength and that's why she goes tumbling. He would never in a million years harm her. I have already told him to ease up.

I like helping spirits to the other side, but this will be your decision:

As I said, he will be a wonderful protector for your girls and they will soon learn not to fear him. He will also be a good guardian for your house. If you prefer not to have him around though, and I can understand that decision completely, please let me know and I will help him cross.

MoonDancer, I do not mean to step on your toes by any means, but this is the information I got. AmY can certainly proceed in whichever direction she chooses. In fact it's a wonderful thing that she can have a choice. :kitty:
petunia4998

#9 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

I must disagree with you, but only because of the experiences I have had. It's her children. She can make the choice she wants, but it's messing with her children. I'm only concerned, and I do not see how you could get that information without stepping on the actual grounds of the place she's staying at.

#10 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

Moon, I understand your concern especially with experiences you you say you have had, but the ability to talk to spirits is one that I have.

I don't need to be in a certain location because spirits are as close as a thought. :kitty:
petunia4998

#11 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

I hope you didn't take that as an insult. It wasn't meant as one. I'm just not as good with talking over distances. I have to be in the area, and I'm more aurically inclined which gives me little communication unless they connect with me first or they are close.

I want to apologize if it came off as an insult. I'm glad she has a choice.

#12 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

It's fine; no offence taken. :kitty:
petunia4998

#13 Amlizabeth

Amlizabeth

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

Thank you both! Petunia, my daughter said he has black curly hair. It's interesting you said he's Italian decent. Making my baby fall twice though is hard to accept as an accident.

I was raised to believe humans that die cannot come back as a spirit or ghost. My mom taught me that if the spirit looks like a relitive it's fooling you and they are called " familiar spirits" and are really bad, evil or have bad intentions. What's your take on this?

#14 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

I don't believe that any of what you said is correct. Once we leave our physical bodies, i.e. "die", we are spirits because that's what we really are. And spirits can go anywhere they wish.

Deceased loved ones are constantly with us because love never dies.

I know that there can certainly be misguided spirits that are not too pleasant to have around, but I don't think there are that many. I also believe that the more negative a person is, the more attractive they are to the negative ones. :kitty:
petunia4998

#15 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

It is the same for me, I do not need to be at the place to know what or who is there. It is energy. I just "see" it and know that it is true.

Petunia, I am seeing the man you are seeing. I see a tweed camel colored jacket and pants. I have the feeling it is a kind of baggy/casual suit. I feel he is very good with the baby, protective.

I also see a child, all white, transparent. This child spirit I am feeling is actually jealous of the baby for some reason. I see the baby is being poked at when down for sleep or a nap. The child spirit is very mischievous and has been there for a very long time. When I see this child it darts in and out, here and there, all over the house quickly/ instantly. I keep seeing a boy and then a girl. Twins?

I would do some research on the house/land and find out about the man and the child/children.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users