haunting advise

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ozzy

ozzy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:33 PM

i live in troy ny . aprox a year ago i went to pinewoods graveyard around 4 a.m. finding nothing on my recorder or on film i went ddown the road to elmwood cematery, there i got several class A . e,v,p's and unbielevable pics, aprox one month later i started hearing voices in my apt in the middle of the night, then the nightmares started horrible dreams of myself doing sick things to women, i am a father of two daughters so this espesialy bothered me, i am not a rapist or murderer. then depression set in. i started having thoughts of suicide and thinking im all alone no one cares ect, the final straw came one evening when i was awoke by my dogs barking at the pantry door, i yelled out LEAVE ME ALONE! a second later somthing whispered in my ear,,no.. i set up a video camera and left it recording all night what i got was proof that theres somthing here, sage seems to help and things have quieted down but i know its still here. any help or advice would be greatly apreciated, i posted my video on utube, its,, ghost sword trimmed,,the trimmed part was a mistake but it makes finding the post easyer..also you can hear voices in the backround,,i set the video up to watch my hallway and was amazed at what i got on video,, please understand this is real not a hoax as you will hopefully see, im going to try moving but from what ive read that might not change anything,, again ANY advice or someone i can contact ,, i dont know how much longer i can take this,,

#2 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

It seems like you've made someone angry. Well, nothing comes without a price and you have to remember that.

Sage is a very good thing to start with, as you've already started it's even better. Sage supposedly keeps spirits at bay and cleanses your soul. REmember to let the smoke go around you and to bring it into every room of the house or place you are staying at. If you're religious at all try praying, because even if you're not belief and will power are very strong forces to keep things at bay.

Don't give up hope and remember that there's always something that you can do. There is always a choice, and suicide is never a good choice to do.

Try burning a candle with the sage and saying a prayer. I do blood prayers when I have things that are bothering me (spirits ect.)

A blood prayer is simple, but it is also powerful. It bases itself strongly on will and your desire to cleanse yourself. Burn a candle of your favorite color, or element, and you cut your palm or finger, let it drip into the fire. (AS fire is often seen as a median to the other world or to the spirits, and to the gods and blood is also seen as a vital and spirtitual liquid) and say a prayer for your safety and that of your family.

DO NOT ask for safety from anything but the god you believe in, and the will to fight on your own. You do not want to get into the debt of anything that could plague you. The prayer must be written carefully.

Light the candle, cut your palm or finger, say the prayer, let the blood estinguish the candle. A lot of people let the fire seal the wound shut. Only do this if you have the pain tolerance for it. If you want me to look over your prayer to make sure that it does not sound like you are trying to contact help from another spirit then I will gladly do so.

IF this doesn't work or you'd like another option, just give me more information and I'll gladly help you more. You may also contact me at LittleFeather323@mail.com (just mail.com) that is my email address and I check it 3-4 times a day.

Good luck,
Faye

#3 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:17 AM

i live in troy ny . aprox a year ago i went to pinewoods graveyard around 4 a.m. finding nothing on my recorder or on film i went ddown the road to elmwood cematery, there i got several class A . e,v,p's and unbielevable pics, aprox one month later i started hearing voices in my apt in the middle of the night, then the nightmares started horrible dreams of myself doing sick things to women, i am a father of two daughters so this espesialy bothered me, i am not a rapist or murderer. then depression set in. i started having thoughts of suicide and thinking im all alone no one cares ect, the final straw came one evening when i was awoke by my dogs barking at the pantry door, i yelled out LEAVE ME ALONE! a second later somthing whispered in my ear,,no.. i set up a video camera and left it recording all night what i got was proof that theres somthing here, sage seems to help and things have quieted down but i know its still here. any help or advice would be greatly apreciated, i posted my video on utube, its,, ghost sword trimmed,,the trimmed part was a mistake but it makes finding the post easyer..also you can hear voices in the backround,,i set the video up to watch my hallway and was amazed at what i got on video,, please understand this is real not a hoax as you will hopefully see, im going to try moving but from what ive read that might not change anything,, again ANY advice or someone i can contact ,, i dont know how much longer i can take this,,

Well, I am not a skeptic, however you said you live in an apartment. If there is an apartment above yours, someone upstairs may walk with dumbo feet, and cause vibrations, which may cause your sword to move as such. I am no expert though. As far as the voices in the video go, maybe a neighbor has their TV up too loud? Again I am not an expert or skeptic, I just always try to find logical explanations for happenings like this.

As for your personal experiences I have no comment on other than something most likely followed you home from the cemetery. Did you do anything to make this spirit want to harm you, when you were at the cemetery, did you taunt it at all so you'd get a reaction? I've been followed home by spirits before, but they eventually end up leaving without causing me harm/distress, so I usually chalk those up to spirits being curious about my curiosity about them. LOL

#4 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

I watched the video, which is here:

The background noise almost sounds like a television or something, but I couldn't tell. The movement of the sword on the wall is interesting, because the sword next to it doesn't move at all. Are they both hung in the same fashion?

And what's behind that wall? Anything that could cause it to shake?

Either way, you sound like you are in a lot of angst and need some help. I suggest you follow Faye's advice - if you have a priest or clergyman you could talk to, that may help - depending on your personal beliefs.

A cleansing or smudging of the house may help or you could consider inviting a paranormal group that specializes in cleansings to help you. You'll have to look for a group with many years experience. You'll need expertise for this, but here's a good youtube video on it: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I hope that you find this helpful. Remember, if you decide to smudge, be certain to get every area of the house, including the attic, basement and any closets or crawl spaces. Please let us know how things go?

Take care.
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#5 DemonHunter2

DemonHunter2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

I watched the video as well and read your claim, I think the advice given above is all good, I pray that it works just be strong and don't let it get to you. I would say have faith in God but not all believe in one so at the very least have Faith in yourself, take your apartment back take your life back the fact is you're stronger than whatever it is. Good luck.

#6 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

Yes DemonHunter2, I agree with you when you said: "I would say have faith in God, but not all believe in one, so at the very least have Faith in yourself, take your apartment back, take your life back - the fact is you're stronger than whatever it is..."

But I would remove "at the very least," because I feel you really hit on the most important aspect of protecting oneself from unwanted/uninvited spiritual visitation, or even possession. We should all strive to go into a situation, whether it be a formal paranormal investigation or a personal situation that includes some sort of unexplainable experience, with a strong sense of self and inner strength.

You don't have to have a specific faith or even believe in God, but for those that do, if that is what works for them, then so be it.

Everyone needs this.

It's really interesting. I've been in a few groups and observed that some say a prayer at the end of investigations; while others simply state, "You are not allowed to follow me home." Some folks wear holy crosses or medals; others bring crystals or candles, other such objects to protect, but whatever you believe is effective in warding off visitors or spiritual stowaways is all that really matters.

I used to scoff at people when they told me they brought stuff home, but after hearing so many stories of this phenomena, I started to think there was something to it. And although I'd love to hear more of such experiences, I hope it never, ever happens to me!
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#7 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

definitely do a prayer or 2, the prayer of st michael might be a good one.
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen. or

ephesans 6

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lordís people.

of course these prayers i suggest are christian cuz i am, but while saying these prayers i definitely would be saging too
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#8 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

Sometimes trying to rid your place of something with advice from others can actually cause more harm than good if you are not experienced. It would be best if you can have someone come in that has dealt with this before, as suggested a paranormal team.

I do like sage and I do like the prayer of Saint Michael. They can certainly help protect you.

While I watched the video I kept feeling that you should slow it down to hear what they are saying. That would be something else a paranormal group could help you with.

If you ever go to a cemetery to take photos/evps again, place protection around you BEFORE going onto the grounds AND when you leave, sage yourself and say that anything or anyone must stay where they are. They are not welcome to follow you.

Also, did you take anything from the cemetery? If so, you need to return it, no matter what it is.
I am more than my physical body.

#9 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

That's very good advice, for sure. I hope it all works out for this person. No one should feel uncomfortable in their own home. Thanks Seer.

#10 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

excellent advice seer, esp telling folks they can't go home with you and if anything was taken it needs to go back to where it was. i love cemetaries and sometimes there are little things in them that you would like as a remembrance. however it is not yours. keep us posted.
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users