Has Anyone Ever Heard of This?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

This was on the Yahoo! newsfeed this morning when I logged in to check my email:

Emails from Beyond

I think it's someone's idea of a cruel joke, but just to be sure, has anyone ever heard of this? Could this be the modern version of a haunting?

Interesting stuff indeed! :)
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#2 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

This was on the Yahoo! newsfeed this morning when I logged in to check my email:

Emails from Beyond

I think it's someone's idea of a cruel joke, but just to be sure, has anyone ever heard of this? Could this be the modern version of a haunting?

Interesting stuff indeed! :)

i highly doubt it's a haunting. more like preplanned emails. it used to be a fad to set up a bunch of emails to be sent out after you die.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

I have heard of emails, phone calls and text messages from someone who has passed.

They are able to manipulate and get a message across. Yes, there are some out there that have emails that are planned prior to their passing but there are those that aren't.
I am more than my physical body.

#4 DemonHunter2

DemonHunter2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

I am honestly at a crossroads with it the skeptic in me says that's ridiculous and then the paranormal investigator in me says what Seer has stated makes sense enough for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users